The Rumour Thread

9 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Flesh Eater Courts.

In a way FEC are the perfect army. They have small things, medium sized things and big things. You can build a fairly decent army around each or mix them up. The army is one of the cheapest to buy and one of the easiest to paint. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Ending is interesting:

rumours that make it out of the darkness mention a fearsome beast known as the Sludgeraker and even a winged monstrosity that circles the murky skies above. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Oh for-

GW, you don’t need to drag out every single thing into a tease. It gets grating. However, at least we know that there are at least two new monsters coming, so this article wasn’t entirely a waste.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Scurvydog said:

Ending is interesting:

Sounds like an update/replacement to a Wyvern is coming, IMO. 

that current monstrosity (amazing model) is definitely not a wyvern’s replacement. More like the creature that ate fifty wyverns in a sitting. I’m not saying he’s fat, but….daaaayum. 

Edited by TimeToWaste85

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Jazzbeaux said:

Could be waiting on at least two more beasts by the seems of that paragraph.

image.png.6d78a4eac7521ef7c5387d86a5007240.png

An updated Wyvern that is to the Mawkrusha as the Kruelboyz are to the Ironjawz would be cool. 

Sludgeraker could be anything lol, something sort of semi-aquatic possibly, a giant angry hippo style monster maybe?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chikout said:

In a way FEC are the perfect army. They have small things, medium sized things and big things. You can build a fairly decent army around each or mix them up. The army is one of the cheapest to buy and one of the easiest to paint. 

FEC lore is my absolute favorite and I would love more kits that added that really delved into the flavor.  

• LOVE IT! 1

30 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Solid rules - good damage and juicy mortal wounds.

However: How does his armour yield a 3+ save? He and his mount are almost naked, that's light armour at best o.O (compare that armour to the stormcast or the vampire lord)

• Like 2

Just now, JackStreicher said:

Solid rules - good damage and juicy mortal wounds.

However: How does his armour yield a 3+ save? He and his mount are almost naked, that's light armour at best o.O (compare that armour to the stormcast or the vampire lord)

Light armor 5+

Shield +1

Mounted +1

• Like 4

Hmm... Could we be getting another version of the classic Wyvern? A mawkrusha is basically a bulky wyvern, complete with the tail stinger. Wonder if the Kruel Boys have a thinner lighter version? that would be neat, and a fun throwback to older editions. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

I’m so, so sorry, but the Maw-Krusha is not a Wyvern. It is a giant angry cabbage that can somehow fly 😛 

Jokes aside, the flying thing I could see being either a Wyvern thing or some sort of nasty swamp vulture/bird. Some kind of troglodyte scavenger.

I'm not sure mawkrushas actually fly, have you seen the wing to body ratio on one?  I just think it uses those huge front arms and happens to be really good at jumping and falling with style 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CommissarRotke said:

I think some of us would prefer Cities to stay like the alliance of mortal races it is now, not that we're missing hints that new human kits are coming. I've had the feeling they might turn Cities into a human-focus after Cursed City release and we saw "Order of Azyr" as a keyword, but I'd still like regular duardin and elves along with the humies

do FLGS have a 'separate' stock of Dominion to facilitate preorders? or can they get swiped by scalpers same as us?

They will get told how many provisional allocations they have but it's no guarantee of anything - This even applies to the GW retail stores.

They will be in the same boat as everyone else.

Put it this way, Darksphere who with element are practically GW's biggest indi in the UK got 20 Cursed City units allocated to them, and they didn't find that out till days before launch.

Hopefully like Indomitus there will be a clear message that another chance to grab a copy as made to order will follow - if only to kneecap scalpers from having it all their own way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

I'm not sure mawkrushas actually fly, have you seen the wing to body ratio on one?  I just think it uses those huge front arms and happens to be really good at jumping and falling with style 😁

They don't fly, they just stop understanding gravity sometimes

• Haha 3