The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Kaleb Daark said:

How dare you sir, are you saying she only looks like a £50 model?

Best place for them... don't want them in the hands of dirty elveses.

You've got me all nervous now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to remember these.

The alternative head for that archer is a dead ringer for russell crowe.

However... finally, a destruction faction I can get behind.  Rivets and pointy teeth... I'm in.

The hobgrots aren't really doing it for me but the rest.. yea.

The misspelt anihalators  are rocking.  I'm loving the sigmar terminator armour.

Where did you see the Russel Crowe head?

Loving the Kruleboyz, hit and miss on the Stormcast for me. Not a fan of the Primaris treatment and I dont see the need for the range. These look kinda like the design for Aelf or Duardin version of Stormcast, which would have been a lot better, in my opinion. I do love the chariot though.

Edited by ManlyMuppet88

34 minutes ago, Fred1245 said:

It's an undercut, mostly popular with the punk/goth/le$bian crowd.

Also, why does this site censor that word? That seems...problematic.

Karen haircut is a totally different thing.

Personally I am a huge fan of the punk rocker look GW gives to a lot of their non-space marine humans.

I would love to see Duardin with overdone braids though. If anyone has played the Divinity games, the Dwarf women have these massive beehive hair made of intricate braids with gems/gold bands worked into it. It's goofy and great. It's like a Longbeard's beard, but hair.

• Like 6

Yndrasta is my favourite ever model from GW. Everything about her is epic, including the haircut, which makes her look like a viking shieldmaiden/valkyrie.

I honestly love where they've taken stormcast. These guys feel like a mix between Odin's Einherjar and Greek Hoplites. But I'm definitely going to be replacing all the helmets. The death masks seem weirdly serene, rather than grim. Find it a bit unsettling. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, dirkdragonslayer said:

Personally I am a huge fan of the punk rocker look GW gives to a lot of their non-space marine humans.

I would love to see Duardin with overdone braids though. If anyone has played the Divinity games, the Dwarf women have these massive beehive hair made of intricate braids with gems/gold bands worked into it. It's goofy and great. It's like a Longbeard's beard, but hair.

Chaos dwarves as a matriarchal society? 👀👀 

So as I asked before preview... this will be complete units??

The krule part seems complete. 10 in every unit and the 3 crossbow dudes. And the stormcast dont know what to think... 10 is for sure 5 + 5 line but the both units of 3 guys.... will it be 5 for a complete unit? Will it be 3?? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dirkdragonslayer said:

In the old world the dwarves women considered their hairs like male dwarves considered their beards iirc.

Long hairs represented respect and experience other than age.

Well, this looks like a slam dunk for me! Both factions look fantastic! 

I also appreciate the preview of other units to come. The troggoth and chariot look incredible!

I haven't actually watched the preview, so may have missed some things, but I assume there are more models to be shown for both sides? There's still the rumored wolf-riders and speculated Stormcast Drake's to be confirmed or denied. 

• Like 1

I like the hobgrots the best. Though I feel like the they should have just been the new army, and the size of the new orruk.

that being said I like the way these orruks look over the cartoony existing ones GW has always had.

I think the mounted hero would have been better on some sort of gator, or that thing they cut the tongues off of. Not into the naked mole.

the big trogg is cool, but doesn’t look like it’s swampy at all, especially next to the actual fellwater troggs.

SCE should have been painted in one of the SCEs from Excelsis (they have 3) since this is in Ghur.

charior is nice to see, but imho lacking. Not big enough, nor enough carriage protection or flare.  Shocked it’s not some sort of flying lightning chariot (maybe a hero will get one).

The chariot looks like it’s built for 1 rider the way the bow is too big for and the other rider is barely hanging on with her very small axe...

1 hour ago, sandlemad said:

Looking forward to seeing what happens, the hobgrots armour really is distinctive from the rest of the Krulebois.

Am I looking too deep into it, or does their standard look like they've tried to crudely carve Dawi runes into it?

rp626351.png

latest.png

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Am I looking too deep into it, or does their standard look like they've tried to crudely carve Dawi runes into it?

rp626351.png

latest.png

They are the hobgoblins from chaos dwarves. They beat around the bush. So with the chaos dwarves being gone from FW and this, coupled with them being coy about their origins, I would expect a chaos dwarf army sometime in the near 3.0

• LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Boingrot Bouncer said:

Who say that LRL is not chaos dwarfs in disguise?

The closest they'll get is balancing a bulls head on top of their attempt at a big hat.

1 hour ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

Because the puny elves cannot even imitate in a good way superior dawi design.

Exactly.  All they can do is balance pot plants on their stupid pointy heads and then balance other ornaments on top of that.

And they can't grow a beard.

I wouldn't put it past an elf to kneel down and tie shoes to his knees and wear a shrub on hus face to try and convince you.  Elves, so devious and untrustworthy they make a goblin look honest.

1 hour ago, Dawnmane said:

Where did you see the Russel Crowe head?

In my head.  That chariot crew poses are straight out of gladiator.

If we've had stormcast Ian Mckellan then we may as well have stormcast russell crowe Storm Maximus

Edited by Kaleb Daark
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bjornas said:

Man these orks get my creative ideas going. Winter-themed bases. Klans specializing in ambushing caravans in dangerous mountain passes. Lots crossbows and ballista-things.💚

I probably wouldn't play them but I kinda would love to do very in depth water effect swamp bases. I think removing red from the pallette, make whole force more rotten looking with pale skin would be a very strong look/

0-group.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2