The Rumour Thread

Warcom article says about the Silent People, that they “hibernate and slowly pupate in their hidden cocoons.”

Cocoons hatch eventually!!

Article also says they’re incredibly violent😳

Edited by GrimDork
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, CommissarRotke said:

both of y'all calm down

Water Spray GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Did make me chuckle today thinking about this. 

"alright chaps we've had our previews, now time to analyse the feedback at what our customer base really thought about our innovative new creations from our pool of utterly original ideas.

What was it lads, did they love the amazing Centaur monster Vampire Queen, ooo, perhaps the brain robot squid, oh no, surely they absolutely loved the remaster of the glorious Gaunts Ghosts, surely that was their favourite. "

"........ It was, the crab, sir, just, the crab. "

Both these posts had me dying, I just ran out of Reactions!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HanShot First said:

Does anyone think that saturday could be a significantly longer reveal show than the previous ones we’ve gotten? If they are revealing AOS 3 (which is what it looks like due to the banners) shouldn’t they give it the attention it deserves?

Well Consider That there have been a ton of rumours, about new rules, there might be a chance, although at this point it could be anything, from just some old world artwork to a full on skaven uprising.

Mh, usually I don't really like insectoids in fiction.

I hope that at least they have individual personalities, and goals that aren't just "eat all the food of the world".

...this is going to be unpopular, but I would like something that has features of both an insect and a mammalian.

Like Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, but less cute.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

****** I hope Silent People become the next Destruction Faction after the Hobgrots!! I'd be all over them!! 

@Grim Beasties must be shaking in his exoskeleton!!

Big agree, in many ways SP would be more unique than hobgrots as an army concept - there's not many insectoids in Fantasy and I'd love an AoS equivalent of Tyranids (or perhaps, Vespids)!  I just think they might be relegated to background material in Underworlds - after all, we never got in WHFB Estalia, Tilea, Cathay, Nippon, Ind or Vampire Coast (and to a certain extent, a full Kislev army) so GW has a history of not necessarily releasing armies despite there being lore and presence in the world.

57 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

zv1qflj0wjx61.jpg

I wanna be the best crabgod
Like no one ever was
To catch souls is my real test
To change them is my cause
I will travel the mortal realms
Searching far and wide
each oldworld soul to understand
The power that's inside
Oldworld souls! Gotta catch 'em all!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, novakai said:

for anyone interested in Storm Ground

Say what you want about this game, but at the very least the Nighthaunt hero unique to it looks genuinely amazing. The whole fiery theme she has isn’t something I’dve thought would work with the spookums but it just does.