The Rumour Thread

14 minutes ago, Ragest said:

Slaneesh mortal heroes are pretty bad, lrl new heroes are all meh but the loreseeker.

I imagine they didn’t want to sell those.

I wouldnt say theyre meh, theyre for different builds entirely. 

Are you calling the wind spirits and the lord regent meh? lol ok

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jhamslam said:

I wouldnt say theyre meh, theyre for different builds entirely. 

Are you calling the wind spirits and the lord regent meh? lol ok

Yes, they are meh and I'm not telling you this for free, I have more than 50 matches with lumineth and have tried every new possible build. Everything but Loreseeker and Ballistas are narrative.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

I recommend you to read the last Flashpoint in the April WD. Seraphon is the second protagonist of the BR Be'lakor.

I’m not saying Seraphon aren’t in Be’lakor, they clearly are as they’re getting a box. But it seems like Kroak is coming later, or he’d be up for preorder this weekend too with the rest of the Be’lakor stuff. 

14 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

Anyone else wondering why Morathi and Kroak are buddies now?

A snake is basically a legless lizard when you think about it and Mortathi leads the snake ladies.. And who leads the lizardMEN? Mama and PAPA reptile confirmed. 

Seraphon are all about stars, so i think Morathi/Kroak are confirmed star crossed lovers.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

19 minutes ago, Still-young said:

I’m not saying Seraphon aren’t in Be’lakor, they clearly are as they’re getting a box. But it seems like Kroak is coming later, or he’d be up for preorder this weekend too with the rest of the Be’lakor stuff. 

I'm 99% sure that the new Warscroll appears in BR Be'lakor. This is my point.

3 minutes ago, Athrawes said:

A snake is basically a legless lizard when you think about it and Mortathi leads the snake ladies.. And who leads the lizardMEN? Mama and PAPA reptile confirmed. 

Seraphon are all about stars, so i think Morathi/Kroak are confirmed star crossed lovers.

Now THAT is a rumor I can rally behind. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Ragest said:

Yes, they are meh and I'm not telling you this for free, I have more than 50 matches with lumineth and have tried every new possible build. Everything but Loreseeker and Ballistas are narrative.

Sure.

The Lord Regent is still such a cool Model that I got myself Mr. Lyrior myself :P (he wins, just due to style)

Concerning Kroak: Amazing Re-Do of the old Model. I like that Seraphon receive more and more ancient Tech elements than they used to (Kroaks chair with the brass cylinders)

2 hours ago, Kronos said:

Additionally, hats off to GW showing the third party companies just how it’s done. 

eh...

2 hours ago, sandlemad said:

You know it's funny you should say this because I was just thinking how this new Kroak mini hits several of the same visual notes as the Lost Kingdoms' Supreme Sorcerer. That is also a fine model, even if it doesn't leapfrog (😇) the rest of the tired old GW lizardmen range in the same way as some of their other minis.

ometeotl-supreme-sorcerer.jpg
I should say though that rings of sci-tech masonry/structures flying around a central dais/wizard is not completely original as an idea, even specifically within the lizardmen range, so really I’d be more surprised if any new slaan or Kroak didn’t have something to that effect

Im happy to see seraphon players finally getting some love and its a cool looking model however I cant be the only one who thinks that the lost kingdom sculpts are leagues above the recent seraphon stuff?... For example I really liked those new big eyed skinks from bloodbowl and was sooo hoping that was the new look and that doesnt seem to be the case. I really do like that chameleon skink though.

I was hoping for more of a move forward in design as opposed to just updates, more or less, to existing kits. To each their own.

Good time to be a lizard fan!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Televiper11 said:

The new Kroak won’t come with a Generic Slann option, I think. This is meant to be a named God centerpiece model and that means the generic Slann will eventually get a new plastic model too but less powerful and with a smaller base.

Counterpoint: Two of the recently released Lumineth named character centerpiece models (Severith,  Lyriol) are dual kits with a generic hero option.

Could go either way at this point.

• Like 1