The Rumour Thread

31 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

It's actually happening! I guess I will be spending the next week trying to decide on a Gravelords paint scheme.

I hope we get a few more rules previews during next week's hype cycle.

This announcement also solidifies my expectation that Gravelords are probably just two months or so away.

I think you are gonna see the pre-order the last week of April

2 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Are Monday Model reveals ending for sure?

It has been such a fun little thing to look forward to each week. Hopefully they end on a big reveal. I suspect it will be 40k related as the reveals have been highly geared towards AOS so far.

17 minutes ago, novakai said:

what was the rumor preorder date for BR Bel'akor again?

also i think they will try to put out one more BR book in late May/ Early June after Kragnos before AoS 3.0

Sometime late April I would say to drop in May and then late May to drop in June for Kragnos.

Unless Alarielle plays a big part in books 3 and/or 4 in which case maybe not.
Wish we knew how many BR books there are supposed to be total.

40k will take some attention soon too. Belakor at the minimum brings well belakor and that's a dual system release.  Aside from that Admech and Sisters are waiting.

26 minutes ago, DeLewko said:

Rumor was Be'Lakor will go on preorder on 17th of April. This one also included dates for Lumineth and Cursed City and was spot on so far.

Wow that is soon, I wonder if we will get any further Battalion Boxes? I feel like that will be too quick of a turn around for most Hobby Shops... Still I really enjoy the concept of these boxes and how they tie into the narrative. Even if some of these boxes are significantly more impressive than others. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Indecisive said:

Unless Alarielle plays a big part in books 3 and/or 4 in which case maybe not.
Wish we knew how many BR books there are supposed to be total.

40k will take some attention soon too. Belakor at the minimum brings well belakor and that's a dual system release.  Aside from that Admech and Sisters are waiting.

depends because they have only reveal the Admech codex so far, So it probably the only  40K release that is slated until their next preview show airs.

Sister and Orks are on the horizon but their Codex hasn't been reveal yet so they are probably slated for May and June respectively

16 minutes ago, novakai said:

depends because they have only reveal the Admech codex so far, So it probably the only  40K release that is slated until their next preview show airs.

Sister and Orks are on the horizon but their Codex hasn't been reveal yet so they are probably slated for May and June respectively

Rumour was Orks in the summer I think- this year was due to be AoS centric.

3 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Wow that is soon, I wonder if we will get any further Battalion Boxes? I feel like that will be too quick of a turn around for most Hobby Shops... Still I really enjoy the concept of these boxes and how they tie into the narrative. Even if some of these boxes are significantly more impressive than others. 

The decision to make those boxsets was probably made some time in advance. I think we'll at least get some for BR3, particularly when they mostly seem to be for shifting slower-moving sets.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

The decision to make those boxsets was probably made some time in advance. I think we'll at least get some for BR3, particularly when they mostly seem to be for shifting slower-moving sets.

I don't think Hurricanums are that slow moving, they are in many lists, and are out of stock very often.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Souleater said:

Much excite!

Vengeance will be ours, Teclis!

You probably have to thank him, finally Manfred et all are free of the oppressors yoke and let bloom a 1,000 evil plans of their own making - you are welcome. And he'll get an earful from everyone else as always, so you already have your revenge : )

_______

Have fun with your new models, they (incl. Soublight) look great! : ) 

6 minutes ago, EMMachine said:

We will know on Sunday.

Yeah I know that thanks ;) 

I’m waiting for something specific cos I’m hoping to get it as a birthday present and the 10th is the last day it can go up for preorder and be released for my bday. No big deal or anything, just trying to plan ahead, and seeing as we had rumours for the week after I was wondering if they’d heard about next week too. 

1 hour ago, zamerion said:

confirmed price:  155 euros.

Nice, that is exactly within my budget. I'll be happy to pick it up at this price point.

EDIT:

So, question: What do I need to do to make sure I get a copy of the box? I have never been in the situation of wanting to pre-order a GW product before. Anything to watch out for?

Edited by Neil Arthur Hotep

54 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Nice, that is exactly within my budget. I'll be happy to pick it up at this price point.

EDIT:

So, question: What do I need to do to make sure I get a copy of the box? I have never been in the situation of wanting to pre-order a GW product before. Anything to watch out for?

A steady finger on your confirmed functioning F5 key. ;)

It hinges on when your supplier of plastic toys and whatnot makes their preorders available, but for GW's own webstore it reliably hovers at saturday 11:00AM in your local time.

Edited by Yokai
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

What do I need to do to make sure I get a copy of the box? I have never been in the situation of wanting to pre-order a GW product before. Anything to watch out for?

You need to hope they make more than the initial wave. The really in-demand stuff can sell out by the time you refresh the webstore.

Since they have a whole website for Cursed City, they probably will. I imagine they plan to keep selling it for quite a while, or at least to make it available as a made-to-order product like they did with Indomitus. I certainly hope so anyway.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Yokai said:

A steady finger on your confirmed functioning F5 key. ;)

It hinges on when your supplier of plastic toys and whatnot makes their preorders available, but for GW's own webstore it reliably hovers at saturday 11:00AM in your local time.

10am, but if you’re in the States I don’t know which of the American time zones they use as that 10am. 

The first wave might sell out, but there’s nothing to indicate this is a limited product at all - you can still buy Blackstone Fortress now even though the expansions are discontinued. 

Edited by Still-young
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1