The Rumour Thread

15 minutes ago, novakai said:

looking at the cards, looks like they where careful no to have ones that contain artwork of the other 6 warband in them still keeping them a secret 

It is usually like that on warband specific cards in starter set, we will have some on universal cards if they follow old pattern

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Thaliontil said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/12/02/watch-jakkob-bugmansson-spread-holiday-cheer-and-holiday-aethershot/

Found this video oddly cute. Made me think of "Klaus", but with more weapons. I don't think that there are any hints of future releases  here, but I found strange that the Lumineth warrior gets what looks like a Leviadon (and a chariot?) and that the Fyreslayer gets a KO ship. 

Yeah I felt quite Christmas-y while I watched it.. Of course the damn Skaven are hovering around the edges of joy...

Today's rumour engine definitely looks Hobbit-like to me- short arms and big hands.. maybe a ratling for 40k ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vomikron said:

Except maybe Sigvald being...micturated upon by a troll.

Or something even better than Sigvald like his master’s son? I’m not even a Slaanesh player but a sucker for lore development so anything interesting coming out on Christmas Day is welcome 😂😂

Just now, Irvy said:

UK stores back open today! Can't wait to pop in for some 'paint'...

Does anyone know if we can get the November coin/how that will work now we are in December?

When they first announced it they said that places in lockdown would still be able to get them all,  but I don’t know how they’re handling it. 

7 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

I don’t have £120 to spend this month for mainly a couple coins as I’ve got a lot of backlog, was hoping to pick one up on eBay for £10 max but people are trying to sell them for £49.99 ish it’s ridiculous I’d get models if I wanted them that bad 

I feel you, I really hope that isn't what they do. I think it would be a nice gesture if they did both coins for the £60 but that could be wishful thinking!

50 quid on eBay... that's ludicrous. I wonder if anyone is actually buying them for that.

The Games Wokeshop crusade continues! I originally thought both harem characters in the underworlds set were female, but it turns out one of them is a male character in female clothing. 

This kind of indecent modeling is a complete betrayal of the old warhammer vibe. Chaos warriors used to be real men, manly and glad in leather. A man's man sort of type. 

Remember the good old days of boob snake? There is a model suited to the needs of any young lad.

I'm definitely not going to be buying this set, starting a slaanesh army, saving money for the January release of these cool... uh I mean disgusting harem men.

P.S. Unrelated question but what paint combo is best for painting pink cloth?

• Haha 10
  • LOVE IT! 1

43 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

The Games Wokeshop crusade continues! I originally thought both harem characters in the underworlds set were female, but it turns out one of them is a male character in female clothing. 

This kind of indecent modeling is a complete betrayal of the old warhammer vibe. Chaos warriors used to be real men, manly and glad in leather. A man's man sort of type. 

Remember the good old days of boob snake? There is a model suited to the needs of any young lad.

I'm definitely not going to be buying this set, starting a slaanesh army, saving money for the January release of these cool... uh I mean disgusting harem men.

I couldn't agree more. Scandalous!

The only solution is to buy up all the Slaanesh stuff we can, to..em...protect the public! 

On a serious note, GW are really knocking it out of the park with these  new Slaanesh sculpts.  My only concern is that I won't be able to give them a paint job that does them justice.

12 minutes ago, GreyGrey said:

I couldn't agree more. Scandalous!

The only solution is to buy up all the Slaanesh stuff we can, to..em...protect the public! 

On a serious note, GW are really knocking it out of the park with these  new Slaanesh sculpts.  My only concern is that I won't be able to give them a paint job that does them justice.

1 hour ago, HollowHills said:

Cannot wait to see some Mega Gargants converted to Slaanesh worshippers!!

• LOVE IT! 1