The Rumour Thread

Found a vulture that matches the style of the rumor pic pretty much exactly. It's a bit on the old gargant kit:
image.png.baad4d8bff44bd6a13441d48eeed5208.png

Maybe the rumor engine is just an unseen bit from the mega gargant kit? Wouldn't be the first time the model popped up for a rumor that quickly.

Edited by Grimrock
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Grimrock said:

Found a vulture that matches the style of the rumor pic pretty much exactly. It's a bit on the old gargant kit:
image.png.baad4d8bff44bd6a13441d48eeed5208.png

Maybe the rumor engine is just an unseen bit from the mega gargant kit? Wouldn't be the first time the model popped up for a rumor that quickly.

Oh yes this definitely could be it!! Maybe an extra piece of Scenery for the immense base? I'm hoping for quite a few base decorations and a large Vulture would be amazing!!

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

So I assume that someone can answer this question got me but it is possible it hasn't been revealed yet. Will the named ally Gargants be useable in the Sons of Behemat army? 

I'm not sure if it has been revealed mate, but I would think so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Fulcanelli said:

Maybe someone has already noticed, but I have a question: why on earth that shield has "Karl Franz" written on it??
Where...no, when did this gargant get it?!

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s an AoS ‘beanstalk’ somewhere,  some kind of gargant realmgate passing through each of the realms in turn. Climb high enough and rumour has it you might just appear in a strange place called The Moot... 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

So any chance GW does another preview show in November around when Blood and Glory was suppose to happen? like how the last one was for the Nova open.

i don't expect anybody to know just pushing out the possibility since there was a decent size preview in the last two years for the event.

3 hours ago, novakai said:

So any chance GW does another preview show in November around when Blood and Glory was suppose to happen? like how the last one was for the Nova open.

i don't expect anybody to know just pushing out the possibility since there was a decent size preview in the last two years for the event.

I am genuinely curious how they are going to approach it with the second wave of COVID and the looming risk of closing shop once more. I know that there is rife debate as to wether they will or if there will be a government mandate but it is still something that needs to be considered. I will expect some kind of reveal in that time frame but I feel like in general we can expect things to be played a little closer to the chest. 🤔

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, cyrus said:

is any rumors/news on warhammer studio preview connected to the upcoming Blood & Glory event in october ?

Nothing yet.  B&G would have been next weekend so it's possible we may hear something this weekend (either on Friday when they finish the week's Twitch or on Sunday with the weeks announcements)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

A closer look at the Kraken Eater from Facebook. Really hoping we get one from the Warstomper I need to know what's on his back!!

FB_IMG_1601579704185.jpg

I’ve no need for the giant but that boat! The cannon! The tentacle! I need one just for the bits 😫

Edited by The Brotherhood of Necros
Typo
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

A closer look at the Kraken Eater from Facebook. Really hoping we get one from the Warstomper I need to know what's on his back!!

FB_IMG_1601579704185.jpg

I am just waiting for the people to encase the lower half in watery resin and have this dude walking through the water alongside either some IDK or a fleet of KO.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • LOVE IT! 3

4 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

I am just waiting for the people to encase the lower half in watery resin and have this dude walking through the water alongside either some IDK or a fleet of KO.

If the water level is that high the rest of the army will just be a bunch of drowning dudes xD

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

totally going to happen, I suggested a while ago that if you had forgiving mates and some modelling talent you could get 3 mega garments out of this kit.

1 as per normal, 1 with its head starting to appear out of an ocean resin base as an IDK ally and 1 climbing out of the ground, it's head bursting through a bit of a sigmarite mausoleum for death. Not quite sure they'd be tournament legal but would look cool.

anyway another new art drop. SUMO SUMO SUMO

120477446_339472280634744_5318854333027337911_n.jpg

Edited by JPjr
  • LOVE IT! 5

The most giant part of all this is the blue balls of the community waiting for the actual release and rules ;)

Anyway considering the out of stock status of ale guzzlers, would it not make sense all is being held back/repacked as according to GHB2020 they are now Mancrushers and will have new rules and allegiance of course. Would fit what GW usually does so they can print new manuals etc. Perhaps there will be something in the new repack, maybe a new sprue... The Gargant kit is nice, but the biggest issue is the 100% identical leg pose.

• Haha 3