The Rumour Thread

14 minutes ago, Charleston said:

This was not expected :D

Like any good grot  attack.

Seriously  good models too. See, stuff like this keeps me looking forward to the days when the battletomes are all out, and GW starts focusing on getting everything  beautiful new sculpts, without a piece of resin or metal in sight.

Edited by Realmhead
  • Like 2

Just now, Nezzhil said:

Could be an Ogor + Grots Mongol Horde theme army? Like Gloomspite Gits are the gloomy style and the Orruk the classic destruction style...

That would be actually a nice idea. That would give more options for Mawtribe armies: BCR as elite heavy cavalry, Mawtribes as elite infantry and Grots for horde light cavalry.

• Like 1

I'm moderately whelmed. As much as i love grots these don't really fit the line "A warband unlike any you've seen before". Other than the fact that they're all on mounts

Was expecting something  different/interesting like Mollogs mob, going to have to wait and see how they play i suppose. It's good news for fans of the original O&G army though.

45 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Wow...Goblin Wolf Riders with the exact same style as the old ones *Yawn*.

GW‘s new release politic appears to be „and here more MEH for you“ 🤷🏼‍♂️

I have to agree here.

A faction nobody cares for a game nobody plays. This is more than "Yawn" and lots of wasted production resources.

Of course there will be the 1 out of a million person why screams: oh my god, i always wanted green goblins on wolves, but the other 99.9% will be in "Meh" mode. It's the same with Gotrek. You have 3 Fireslayers player worldwide and they are hyped but the rest of us gets a "meh" from all this

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 14
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Kurrilino said:

I have to agree here.

A faction nobody cares for a game nobody plays. This is more than "Yawn" and lots of wasted production resources.

Of course there will be the 1 out of a million person why screams: oh my god, i always wanted green goblins on wolves, but the other 99.9% will be in "Meh" mode. It's the same with Gotrek. You have 3 Fireslayers player worldwide and they are hyped but the rest of us gets a "meh" from all this

Your clearly know every Warhammer player. Is it possible to learn this power?

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Kurrilino said:

I have to agree here.

‘I don’t like it’ doesn’t mean nobody cares about the faction or the game. What a weird take, especially when the reaction here (and elsewhere) has been very largely positive. Not every release will be or needs to be attractive to you. 

Edited by Still-young
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Kurrilino said:

I have to agree here.

I'll  whole heartedly be that "1"  especially if it leads to a full blown faction update!!! 😛🤟🤟

• Like 2