Your Model Wishlist for 3.0

I want to see:

A Gloomspite-like release for Skaven, updating a few key sculpts and then maybe adding a new clan for the rest (something old & new), hopefully retiring some units as well to reduce battletome bloat.

A Necron style reboot of Seraphon/Skaven would be wonderful too, as those are the factions with the largest range of old sculpts remaining.

Duardin getting the full Lumineth treatment, with Grungi/Valya's faction of Duardin coming out as a newly imagined take on traditional Dwarves.

Anything else would just be gravy to me.

• Like 6

-A wave two for the Idoneth - yes, I’m well aware that some of us are sick of Aelves, but there’s so much awesome unused design space for the Deepkin. Some specific things I’d like to see are: a big Kraken behemoth, some Namarti riding giant crustaceans, an assassin unit that uses special Jellyfish toxins, maybe some more named characters? Oh and on foot Akhelian infantry.

-Necron style reboot for either the Skaven or Seraphon (preferably both). It goes without saying that the poor rats and scales have been left in dire straits for far too long and they really deserve some TLC. 

-Revamps for the Spiderfang. The Arachnarok can stay cause it’s an iconic model that aged really well, but some new Spider Riders and Scuttleboss would never go amiss. Plus maybe the Scuttlings from Silver Tower? They seemed like they were gonna be a thing

-New Duardin faction! It’s probably been said and will be said again a million times ad nauseam but a Lumineth-style revamp for the old dwarf range with that AoS flavour in it would be lit. We’re talking Gholems, big war machines and - possible hot take incoming - mole cavalry

-General expansion for some of the smaller factions, honestly. Throw the Fyreslayers and the Sylvaneth and the FEC a bone (literally for the latter) and give them some variations on the same old units. 

-Please don’t obliterate me for this, but River temple and the other mentioned Vanari units (them chariots and scouts) for the Lumineth. But this is like, after every other faction has had their stuff, so 2-3 years. 

-And last but not least, Beasts of Chaos? Pretty please GW? But a crumb of new, even somewhat competitive content or even acknowledgement in the lore? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

• Like 12

Hmmm there's a lot I'd love to see so I'll break down my wish-listing by GA 😅

ORDER

- A new regular human or a re-imagining of the freeguilds or devoted please, I just want to kick ass with witch hunters and warrior priests again hahaha!

- Kharadron and Fyreslayers getting the Lumineth treatment

- New Seraphon please

DEATH

- Ossiarch Wave 2

DESTRUCTION

- More gribblies

- Hobgoblins

- More stuff for Ironjawz

- Maybe some more or re-imagined ogor kits? Especially after seeing the cursed city one!

CHAOS

- Updated heroes like Valkia the bloody, and all the generic lords/heroes still in metal and resin

- A proper Slaves to Darkness book accompanied by multipart chaos warrior, chosen and knight kits, maybe a new marauder kit if people don't want to use warcry stuff

- Skaven range refresh a'la Gloomspite, keep the clanrats,  stormvermin and newer kits but refresh the rest, they deserve it!

- Pestigors and Khorgors to complete the themed beastmen!

• Like 11

Stormcast
Lord-Commander
Lightning Cannon
Unique units for Stormhosts besides Hammers of Sigmar

Seraphon
Plastic versions of all the resin kits (Slann, Cham Skinks, Kroxigors, Salamanders, Razordons)
Revamp of existing Saurus (Warriors, Knights, Guard, foot heroes)
New Saurus heavy cavalry - riding smaller carnosaurs (or some other aggressive thick dinosaur)
A monster-sized Terradon Denmother with skink crew

Fyreslayers
Magma cannon
Priest riding an animated construct

• Like 3

I just want more Spiders man, or something like Venom-mutaded grots, with spider heads or something.

Also I think it could be awesome to have a new Dragon Ogor Shaggoth, you know, like a towering beast with an epic pose.

I would ask for new cool zombies, but it looks like that is on the way :D

Plastic Chaos Dwarfs.

expanded dispossessed dwarfs

a second wave for Fyreslayers to give themthe gloomspite treatment.

and unless this seems overly dwarf centric ... The same for Daughters of Khaine to add more snake and harpy monsters.

last but by no means least. Proper Tomb Kings, though granted thats more of a wish for Old World whenever that comes.

Order:

expanded Idoneth, in particular let’s see some more deep sea monsters and a namarti hero. I would also like to see a different type of calvary unit that uses tridents and nets cause why not?

All of the duardin factions getting the elgi release treatment.

Death:

general gripes about returning tomb kings(I know they still have the necrosphinx mold somewhere). Perhaps with Khalida brought back with a new model to keep Neferata in check(or ironically be made into a vampire).

Destruction:

exspansion of Firebelly unit into a whole si faction of ogre. New yhetees, and just more beastclaw raiders stuff in general.

Grotbag Scuttlers.

Chaos:

Chaos Dwarfs in full plastic glory.

“House of xxxx” style exspansions for Warcry cultists so that they’re useable.

• Like 5

For me: (of course Tzeentch is in no need for it anytime soon but those are the models I'm actually waiting for the most)

Tzeentch Mortals (we only got Acolytes so far although we did get spoiled with our Beastmen, which is nice)

Sorcerer-Warriors/Chosen, heavily armored, low-model count units with their own spell(s), no chicken legs, slightly avian design cues... maybe use the mask design of the Karic adept as a starting point for the "visor" or look at the great artwork we got for Tzeentch Chaos warriors...
Forsaken would fit the theme also well but they're optional
Plastic Curseling (design can stay the same)
Fatemaster would need one update too one day

Even less realistic wishes:
Egrimm Van Horstmann on Baudros/Galrauch/generic chaos dragon triple kit (so that all chaos armies can use them)
Aekold Helbrass would be cool too.

For the game:

Updates of 3-4 kits for the small armies (Ironjawz, Sylvaneth, Fyreslayers, Idoneth, etc. etc.)
Small updates for the huge armies like Gloomspite Gitz (maybe Spiders?)
A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE release for Skaven, Seraphon, Beasts of Chaos and new City of Sigmar

After those are done Malerion, also a big release.

And then, only then, more Lumineth. *birdrage*

• Like 2

Always a fun thread when it pops up!!😃

Mine are simply for things I collect as I know there are other factions that NEED the love. 

Orruk Warclans:

Get rid of Ardboyz. (Too much overlap) and just make it true Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz. 

Orruk Megaboss on Grunta/chariot.

A second Warchanter sculpt as these are usually taken in multiples. 

Some kind of elite ranged hunter/scout/ambush unit of Bonesplitterz like the ranged fella or the duel claw wielding fella from the new Underworlds warband. 

Ironjawz artillery weapon.

New type of Siege Troggoth or a plastic Idol.

Weirdnob / Prophet tower.

Squiggoth transport / monster model. 

Annnd an update to the existing Bonesplitterz kit. It's kinda lame sculpts and too static for my taste. head sculpts mostly suck as well, imo. 

Gloomspite:

Major update to the Spiderfang side. More Grots like the Spiker (mutated) or just mostly Spiders /arachnids by themselves. Basically ditch the forrest goblin design and go crazy with spidergrot mutants!

Plastic TROGGOTH HAG!

Gitmob/Snarlfang included with new models. 

Sulpherbreath Troggoths! Dont tease me like that GDubbs!!

Fimir: 

Yep..

Gravelords:

Looking great so far... I'm hoping for more skellies of any kind. I like the new Cursed City ones but hoping for a multipart kit as those would look off to me in huge numbers. 

Nighthaunt:

Plastic Mourngul maybe

Some useful terrain. 

Updated Hexwraiths.

Ogors: (dont collect but...)

Plastic frost sabres. 

Snow Troggoths in place of yhetees. I like to see troggoth spread across all of destruction. I think it would just fit with their species. 

There was a rumor awhile back about Firebellys getting expanded upon. It was rumored that they were huge, like the biggest infantry models to date or something. Now I'd collect them if this happened. Think like Rockgut Trogg size. 

And just more generic universal terrain in general. GW has been putting out some great kits with this so far. 

Edited by Vasshpit
  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

DESTRUCTION

-Some More Orruks: some more standard boyz would be good with just a little bit more flair would be perfect and maybe some more special characters. 

-Ogors: They are in extreme need of an update and expansion for every iteration, because this could really make them something interesting and even iconic to the setting if done well enough. 

-Something Else: Destruction is IMO the most underdeveloped grand alliance and I feel like a good bit of creativity could be really good for these folks. Silent People are something that's been referenced and would be really freaking cool if done right but there is the worry of them turning out to be fantasy Tyranids which would just be sort of disappointing. More giants would also be a great choice for new destruction content. 

CHAOS

-I'm not a big chaos fan, but new Skaven would be really cool and boy do they really need some new stuff because I think they may be in the running for having the oldest models.

-Beasts of Chaos also show their age in some places, but have fared somewhat better IMO, but they do need some love. Please put the old Razorgor out of its misery the derp levels are off the charts and throw in some female units, girls can be disgusting, murderous and unholy chimeras too that's equality. 

DEATH

- New Soulblights look amazing, keep that up but it would be cool if we had units, themed around different bloodlines and themes (I want Vampirates dang it!). New Zombies would also be cool and an updated Prince Vhordai seems like it should be a no brainer. 

- 2 or 3 new things for Ossiarch Bone Reapers could be alright, we're already getting that war band for underworlds so that may actually be enough.

-Now this is a stretch buuuut this is wish listing so, I would like to see something related to Tomb Kings. OBR scratch that itch a little but there's a lot of really cool stuff tied to that faction so some updating would be awesome.

ORDER

- Storm casts have enough, but GW going "what's the deal with these here lightning geists?" has changed my tune I need more info!

-Seraphon need an update, the Kroxigor are especially ancient and don't even match with the other old units and those need updating too. I'd especially like to the differences between The Coalesced and Starborne. We need more Dinos !

-Malerion has been something I've been interested in since the start of AoS and I really,really, want the Dark Elves 2.0 soon, come on Gee Dub's you've teased us enough.

-I'd like to see Cities of Sigmar get some new updates  and maybe make them the most nostalgia focused faction. Give them some Bretonnia,Cathay, and, Kathay expys

- Kurnothi are something that's really interesting and I would like to see them to make their appearance proper either as more Sylvaneth or their own thing

- More new stuff I feel like order could do well to have their own OBR faction but what? I have no idea

• Like 3

Second waves:

• Fyreslayers
  • Idoneth
  • Kharadron Overlords
  • Sylvaneth (Kurnothi?)
  • Ossiarc Bonereapers
  • Ironjawz
  • Sons of Behemat

Something new (maybe new heroes, a battlebox, etc...): 

• Cities of Sigmar (new heroes, named characters, artillery, ...)
  • Daughters of Khaine (maybe a big monster, or artillery)
  • Beasts of Chaos (named characters, shoggoth, ...)
  • Slaves to Darkness (named characters)
  • Tzeentch (named characters)
  • Nurgle (pestigors)
  • Khorne (khorngors)
  • Ogor Mawtribes (named characters, yethees, plastic butchers...)
  • Bonnesplitterz (named characters)

Remake/ new plastic line (think something like Sisters of Battle, Admech, Nighthaunts, Khorne or Newcrons):

• Seraphon
  • Legions of Nagash (Soulblight Gravelords, I'm looking at you...)
  • Skavens

New Armies:

• Grotbag Scuttlers

Edited by Beliman
  • Like 5

• Subscriber

More Orruk stuff, either for Ironjaws or Bonesplitters or even go back to a "normal" Orruk faction.

A re-sculpt of the Ardboyz kit is needed, it really stands out against all the newer Ironjawz sculpts. The Underworlds and Bloodbowl sculpts have already shown they know what they should look like, they just need a unit of 10 with a choice of weapons. 

Goregrunta chariot would be perfect. Duel/triple kit, with Hero build, Generic build and then maybe a warmachine build with a great harpoon for bringing down flying foes so the boyz can smash. 

Sun chaser/worshipping goblins further expanding the wolf riding ones from underworlds would also be perfect. 

• Like 1

The big one for me I think is replace all metal/resin models with new plastic kits. This is a big wish for all factions so I’m not going to repeat it with every one, but on top of that, here are a few faction specific wishes

Seraphon: all Saurus (except the Carnosaur kit) get new plastic kits that look more like the Bloodbowl Saurus/Saurus hero from the Carnosaur kit. Revive the Jungle Swarms with brand new plastic models filled with all sorts of small reptiles, like various snakes and lizards. Plastic Dread Saurian sized creature, seraphon need a ‘god tier’ monster. Spawning Pool terrain.

Fyreslayers: chariots pulled by mini Magmadroths. Flame Cannon warmachine. Something like the forgeworld Magma Dragon. Vulkites with the Greataxe (like the one from The Chosen Axes). Lava pool terrain/endless spell/prayer model.

Flesh-Eater Courts: something like a Dire Wolf, faster and tougher than Ghouls but lesser than Horrors and Flayers. 

Stormcast: mounted Battleline unit. More creatures like Gryph Hounds.

Dispossessed: Iron/Stone golems. Various warmachines (basically update the old ones). Chariot and mounted unit (something like the goat riders from The Hobbit).

Daughters Of Khaine: a melusai hero that is a priest. Blood Sisters with dual swords or something (more attacks than the glaives but less damage/rend?).

Khorne: Daemon priest hero. Khornegors.

Order Serpentis: Dreadlord/Sorceress on Drakespawn (the army needs a cheaper hero other than a 300pts dragon), Drakespawn Chariot hero. riderless packs of Drakespawn + a Beastmaster type hero who buffs them.

Sons Of Behemat: super Ogors (smaller than a Mancrusher Gargant but larger than the current Ogors, around Daemon Prince size).

Lumineth: this one is a little tricky as we don’t know if we’ve seen everything that’s in ‘wave 2’ yet, but let’s have a Tyrion on a dragon or something. More battleline options without having to take Wardens. Giant eagles, White Loins (the actual lions from the old chariot) - basically update every High Elf kit that got discontinued that hasn’t already been ‘redone’

• Like 1

I'm going to try to focus on stuff that I want in particular, not all the stuff we all agree should happen anyway (replace resin kits, update old sculpts, expand small armies...).

I have two armies right now, Cities of Sigmar and Legions of Nagash.

For LoN, I don't even think I have to wish for very much. The Gravelords update seems to be doing exactly what I want and could reasonably expect. All the important subfactions seem to be getting support, the faction is getting cool new heroes and old janky finecast models are being replaced. Hardly anything is being removed, too. It really looks like LoN is going to graduate into an actual AoS faction soon, as opposed to being just GA: Death 2.0. I also like that GW is keeping the old aesthetic. Really happy GA: Death has room for both the high fantasy of Bonereapers and the low fantasy of rats, bats and skeletons.

My Cities army is Freeguild-focussed. I have been thinking about what I would like for Freeguild, besides new sculpts. I think the direction I would like Freeguild to take is basically this: What would a modern military force look like if it was run by renaissance Germans? To me, that would mean keeping the old Empire landsknecht look, but leaning hard into the Leonardo DaVinci machines, like the Steam Tank. We already have some of that in Cities with Steam Tanks and Gyrocopters, but I would like to see other things like self-driving artillery (put the Helstorm Rocket Battery on a steam car) and troop transporters. Of course, all covered in copious amounts of heraldry and banners, and all a bit janky when compared to what the Kharadron are doing. I think this would give the Freeguild a fun direction while keeping in touch with it's old Empire roots.

I'll also include one wish for a new faction per Grand Alliance:

Order:

I'd like to see the Order of Azyr. A bit of a low-hanging fruit, but witch hunters have a cool aesthetic that I would like to see come back as it's own thing.

Death:

Bring back Tomb Kings. I know, I know. It's a meme. But I am allowed to ask for it because I am still actively working on a Tomb Kings army right now. I really believe that Tomb Kings will come back given enough time. If Broken Realms does what some people are speculating and weakens Nagash's stranglehold on GA: Death, I think it becomes more and more of a real possibility. Once the narrative space is there for them to come back, I think it will happen eventually. FEC should still get their range update/expansion before that, probably OBR, too, but once all the current Death armies are in a good place as far as models go, I think the return of Tomb Kings is probably the next logical step for Death.

Destruction:

If the Silent People become a real army, I might be tempted to  buy in. Currently, nothing in Destruction is super exciting to me, but an insectoid faction might do it.

Chaos:

I don't really care that much about chaos, so no real ideas here. I don't know if we need a new Chaos faction, to be honest.  Expanding and updating the existing factions might be better. Especially Skaven and Beasts. Maybe Chaos Dwarves would be cool, though. I like the babylonian aesthetic and they definitely still have some fans out there. I think they ultimately fit better into AoS than they ever did into Warhammer Fantasy.

Edited by Neil Arthur Hotep
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

A plastic Squiggoth would be a slam-dunk, as it could be designed for both AoS and 40k. They're also famously the Ork monster, and their lack of appearance in fantasy is a shame and a wasted opportunity as they fit perfectly.

• Like 2

I want to see Sigmar himself, show up on the table. My bad boy plastic warriors are waiting to kick his butt.

Aside from that, maybe Order is in for a reappraisal. Should it stay as one grand alliance? It seems to be splitting  into two rival camps, with Sigmar, the free cities and Dwarves in one group, and the four elven factions in a second camp. Seraphon remain aloof from partisan folly, and sits as a third faction, neutral toward the other two.

Is Order heading for a civil war? I guess Nagash was once part of Order, so it could happen again. Anyway, come on Sigmar. Show your face on the table top.

I think we can all agree that Destruction needs a place in the narrative. I is conspicuous by its absence. We really need to see more characters coming from various Destruction factions, with novels to develop them. One suggestion from the  other thread was Sky Pirates. Goblins used to have fliers back in 3rd Ed. Also there were goblins equipped with wings that were launched by slingshot. So flying goblins is not without precedent. This time around they would have air ships like the KO, maybe captured, but flying the Jolly Rodger. Possibly the faction could be mixed, with Orks and Ogres too.

Pirates and other rogues provide a ready source of inspiration for characters and plots, so GW novel writers should have no problem hooking into the idea. And it should give opportunities to develop Dwarves in world building too.

As to models I personally wish for? I don’t think it makes any difference. Honestly, GW will do what their flawed market research tells them to do. But more monsters would be nice. Like bring back that Warcry Chimera, FW Baslisk, etc.

@Wraith I’ve wanted a plastic Sigmar model dor soo long now. If that skelly boy can get a big model surely so should the games namesake. 

-Vampire stuff is coming so I’m cool with that, do wish Necrachs and other Blood Lines got a snippet of attention. Necrarchs and Blood Dragons are just entirely neglected, 

-Plastic Chaos Dwarfs, and a good updated Hellcanon.

- Plastic Chaos Trolls and an Age of Sigmar take on Throgg.

-Gavespawn Armybook, Morghur returned and a whole bunch of Gavespawn models and characters.

-Clan Moulder,  New rat ogres, plastic brood horror, plastic wolf rats and a new Aos Throt like character.

-Plastic Shaggoth and possibly expanding the Dragon Ogor range, would rather see them in with Chaos Trolls and Fimir rather than beasts. 

-Undivided Daemons to join Be’Lakor, we have furies, just really need some sort of hound/centaur unit, maybe a Ground tabk (not the soulgrinder, never the soulgrinder).

-Ogors getting some love beyond a single character, a complete overhaul, with Butchers, Gorgers, and maybe some new unit to join the bulls.

-Something Woodelf and Kunrothi, anything, I miss Broody wood elves that would kill farmers to save trees.

-Goblins with wolves, a Return to Grommor the Hobgoblins would be very welcome and something different for Destruction, an all Cavalry army that depends on Hit and Run and lots of archery.

• Thanks 1

In terms of new factions, there are obvious candidates like Grotbag Scuttlers, Silent People or revamped chaos dwarfs, but honestly I'd like to be surprised with left field stuff.

My wishlist is for the AoS 3.0 Starter to set a particular tone of releases and lore direction: Cities of Sigmar vs Skaven or Beastmen.

Cities of Sigmar half is the part I'm particuarly interested in. Now,  I know we've only ever had SCE in starter boxes (and to be fair they are in need of rules update) but on the other hand, Sigmarite cities have been a major focus of post realmgate wars lore and haven't gotten a proper release. So what to do?

Well, both. AoS 3.0's start could have Liberators (mixed gender this time) alongside new freeguild guard (comprised of humans, aelves and duardin), with both books coming out quick succession. Most of all, AoS 3.0 establishes it's narrative direction to focus on CoS as the 'protagonist faction' alongside Stormcast because they're both at their most interesting when framed together. 

Like, it's great that the Hallowed Knights finally get their own character in Gardus, but I'd like to see stormhosts fleshed out alongside their settlements. So, a year after AoS 3.0 launches with a load of Cities models (presumably themed to Hammerhal Aqshy and Ghyra), you could do Battletome: Shyish. This would have additional lore and rules for the cities Lethis and Glymsforge as well as focus on the Anvils of the Heldenhammer stormhost. Along with this, there could be some Shyish themed Cities units and maybe a model for Lord Arcanum Balthus.

That's the model I want AoS to move to in future for those factions. We've seen how Warcry allows for fun variations on the theme of chaos marauder, so a release format that does that for AoS while also distinguishing different stormhosts from one another.

Like, come one, we've all read some novel or lore snippet that gets you hyped for AoS cities models. Demigryph Knights with bark armour? Those strange War Priests that live on a giant worm? YES PLEASE. 

Oh, and for the CoS range to be properly kitbashable, head and weapon options for different realms.

12 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

Always a fun thread when it pops up!!😃

Mine are simply for things I collect as I know there are other factions that NEED the love. 

Orruk Warclans:

Get rid of Ardboyz. (Too much overlap) and just make it true Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz. 

Orruk Megaboss on Grunta/chariot.

A second Warchanter sculpt as these are usually taken in multiples. 

Some kind of elite ranged hunter/scout/ambush unit of Bonesplitterz like the ranged fella or the duel claw wielding fella from the new Underworlds warband. 

Ironjawz artillery weapon.

New type of Siege Troggoth or a plastic Idol.

Weirdnob / Prophet tower.

Annnd an update to the existing Bonesplitterz kit. It's kinda lame sculpts and too static for my taste. head sculpts mostly suck as well, imo. 

Gloomspite:

Major update to the Spiderfang side. More Grots like the Spiker (mutated) or just mostly Spiders /arachnids by themselves. Basically ditch the forrest goblin design and go crazy with spidergrot mutants!

Plastic TROGGOTH HAG!

Gitmob/Snarlfang included with new models. 

Sulpherbreath Troggoths! Dont tease me like that GDubbs!!

Fimir: 

Yep..

Gravelords:

Looking great so far... I'm hoping for more skellies of any kind. I like the new Cursed City ones but hoping for a multipart kit as those would look off to me in huge numbers. 

Nighthaunt:

Plastic Mourngul maybe

Some useful terrain. 

Updated Hexwraiths.

Ogors: (dont collect but...)

Plastic frost sabres. 

Snow Troggoths in place of yhetees. I like to see troggoth spread across all of destruction. I think it would just fit with their species. 

There was a rumor awhile back about Firebellys getting expanded upon. It was rumored that they were huge, like the biggest infantry models to date or something. Now I'd collect them if this happened. Think like Rockgut Trogg size. 

And just more generic universal terrain in general. GW has been putting out some great kits with this so far. 

I literally want everything you said for Destruction!! New Troggoths are surely needed to vary the army just like the Sons of Behemat. I've never heard the Firebelly rumour but ****** do I want them now!! Troggoth sized Ogors as an infantry unit?! We would have Ice (BCR) and then Fire!! 

9 hours ago, Me-dude-sa said:

DESTRUCTION

-Some More Orruks: some more standard boyz would be good with just a little bit more flair would be perfect and maybe some more special characters. 

-Ogors: They are in extreme need of an update and expansion for every iteration, because this could really make them something interesting and even iconic to the setting if done well enough. 

-Something Else: Destruction is IMO the most underdeveloped grand alliance and I feel like a good bit of creativity could be really good for these folks. Silent People are something that's been referenced and would be really freaking cool if done right but there is the worry of them turning out to be fantasy Tyranids which would just be sort of disappointing. More giants would also be a great choice for new destruction content. 

CHAOS

-I'm not a big chaos fan, but new Skaven would be really cool and boy do they really need some new stuff because I think they may be in the running for having the oldest models.

-Beasts of Chaos also show their age in some places, but have fared somewhat better IMO, but they do need some love. Please put the old Razorgor out of its misery the derp levels are off the charts and throw in some female units, girls can be disgusting, murderous and unholy chimeras too that's equality. 

DEATH

- New Soulblights look amazing, keep that up but it would be cool if we had units, themed around different bloodlines and themes (I want Vampirates dang it!). New Zombies would also be cool and an updated Prince Vhordai seems like it should be a no brainer. 

- 2 or 3 new things for Ossiarch Bone Reapers could be alright, we're already getting that war band for underworlds so that may actually be enough.

-Now this is a stretch buuuut this is wish listing so, I would like to see something related to Tomb Kings. OBR scratch that itch a little but there's a lot of really cool stuff tied to that faction so some updating would be awesome.

ORDER

- Storm casts have enough, but GW going "what's the deal with these here lightning geists?" has changed my tune I need more info!

-Seraphon need an update, the Kroxigor are especially ancient and don't even match with the other old units and those need updating too. I'd especially like to the differences between The Coalesced and Starborne. We need more Dinos !

-Malerion has been something I've been interested in since the start of AoS and I really,really, want the Dark Elves 2.0 soon, come on Gee Dub's you've teased us enough.

-I'd like to see Cities of Sigmar get some new updates  and maybe make them the most nostalgia focused faction. Give them some Bretonnia,Cathay, and, Kathay expys

- Kurnothi are something that's really interesting and I would like to see them to make their appearance proper either as more Sylvaneth or their own thing

- More new stuff I feel like order could do well to have their own OBR faction but what? I have no idea

I agree with Ogors. They could become a very unique and stylized army if GW works on it. @Vasshpit mentioned the Firebelly tribes and that would be the perfect fit. 

6 hours ago, Beliman said:

Second waves:

• Fyreslayers
  • Idoneth
  • Kharadron Overlords
  • Sylvaneth (Kurnothi?)
  • Ossiarc Bonereapers
  • Ironjawz
  • Sons of Behemat

Something new (maybe new heroes, a battlebox, etc...): 

• Cities of Sigmar (new heroes, named characters, artillery, ...)
  • Daughters of Khaine (maybe a big monster, or artillery)
  • Beasts of Chaos (named characters, shoggoth, ...)
  • Slaves to Darkness (named characters)
  • Tzeentch (named characters)
  • Nurgle (pestigors)
  • Khorne (khorngors)
  • Ogor Mawtribes (named characters, yethees, pastic butchers...)
  • Bonnesplitterz (named characters)

Remake/ new plastic line (think something like Sisters of Battle, Admech, Nighthaunts, Khorne or Newcrons):

• Seraphon
  • Legions of Nagash (Soulblight Gravelords, I'm looking at you...)
  • Skavens

New Armies:

• Grotbag Scuttlers

All Duardin definitely need their second wave. Especially Fyreslayers. I love a good Duardin force narratively and want the best for them. And of course Sons of Behemat wave 2.

4 hours ago, Dankboss said:

A plastic Squiggoth would be a slam-dunk, as it could be designed for both AoS and 40k. They're also famously the Ork monster, and their lack of appearance in fantasy is a shame and a wasted opportunity as they fit perfectly.

I had almost forgotten the Squiggoth!! Mate that would be such an amazing centrepiece model for Warclans. The Mega Gargants and recent Necrons have shown you can do these immense models in plastic justice!!

Edited by KingBrodd
  • Like 3