What one miniature/unit would you love to see?

RuneBrush

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

I think we still have the best range... although its a shame that 90 percent of our best models are warcry models that look amazing and are functionally useless. 😛 

Even though I would want Chaos Dragon's availble to all Chaos Factions, I would be equally fine with a Galrauch/Egrimm van Horstmann dual build that was exclusive to Tzeentch. Although I would instantly bring it as an ally even if it meant playing 3000 point games. Although, I just found a place still carrying the Tzeentch battleforce so you may yet find an ally in change (just need to be cautious with funds during COVID and this feels like opening a massive can of mutant worms)... 😉

Not saying the S2D are bad... but like you've said, looking at the new warriors, Varanguard or Warcry models, many of the first plastics feel pretty blobby next to them. Oh and yeah, if they do a Chaos Dragon, they'd probably make it available for all... they'd wanna maximize sales. :)

Tzeentch is unfortunately quite expensive if you run the best lists... I hope we'll get our "Chosen" (without chicken legs, GW), cause if they're somewhat good, they'd make collecting Tzeentch probably a lot cheaper.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 1:00 PM, Fuchur said:

Despite Khorne having a huge miniature range I think they`re missing a mortal centerpiece model. So I`m going with a Khorne Lord riding a giant demon bull.

Absolutely, or perhaps a rethink of the Khorne lorde on juggernaut but on an exalted juggernaut so its biggerer and betterer, or even a khorne lord on massive double sized flesh hound like the old Arbaal the undefeated  - a khorne rival to the chaos lord on krackerjack. 

or... actually... just give me vorgaroth the scarredon on foot.  A Khorne lord that won't get mashed into a pulp by an elf with a silly hat and a meat tenderiser on a stick.

Let me just add Chaos lord on Dragon because who doesn't want to ride a dragon if you're a lord at the top  of your game  (and the right side of 100 as opposed to 394 bones) and hellcannon to that list.

Edited by Kaleb Daark
  • Like 1

On 30-1-2021 at 2:53 PM, Neverchosen said:

I think we still have the best range... although its a shame that 90 percent of our best models are warcry models that look amazing and are functionally useless. 😛 

Even though I would want Chaos Dragon's availble to all Chaos Factions, I would be equally fine with a Galrauch/Egrimm van Horstmann dual build that was exclusive to Tzeentch. Although I would instantly bring it as an ally even if it meant playing 3000 point games. Although, I just found a place still carrying the Tzeentch battleforce so you may yet find an ally in change (just need to be cautious with funds during COVID and this feels like opening a massive can of mutant worms)... 😉

Hey now, you also have Underworld models that look good and are functionally useless!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kaleb Daark said:

Absolutely, or perhaps a rethink of the Khorne lorde on juggernaut but on an exalted juggernaut so its biggerer and betterer, or even a khorne lord on massive double sized flesh hound like the old Arbaal the undefeated  - a khorne rival to the chaos lord on krackerjack. 

or... actually... just give me vorgaroth the scarredon on foot.  A Khorne lord that won't get mashed into a pulp by an elf with a silly hat and a meat tenderiser on a stick.

Let me just add Chaos lord on Dragon because who doesn't want to ride a dragon if you're a lord at the top  of your game  (and the right side of 100 as opposed to 394 bones) and hellcannon to that list.

All great ideas, I think in general Khorne needs a real "faction leader" like Glottkin for Nurgle or Sigvald/Glutos for Slaanesh. My personal opinion is Khorgos Khul in his current form is kind of lame so a return from Arbaal would be welcome, or a push for Valkia or put Vorgaroth into the fluff.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fuchur said:

All great ideas, I think in general Khorne needs a real "faction leader" like Glottkin for Nurgle or Sigvald/Glutos for Slaanesh. My personal opinion is Khorgos Khul in his current form is kind of lame so a return from Arbaal would be welcome, or a push for Valkia or put Vorgaroth into the fluff.

Valkia exalted to princessdom - she’s been knocking around long enough.

in fact there you go, arbaal khul... he’s already got the flesh hound, he just needs to be boosted up to 11

I get the feeling vorgaroth will become a nice paperweight sooner rather than later the way that the mothership and fw are going. :(

Edited by Kaleb Daark
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

I get the feeling vorgaroth will become a nice paperweight sooner rather than later the way that the mothership and fw are going. :(

Due to the fact that he is quite new and has especially been released for AoS I think he will be around for the next few years. Everything on top of that (like a bigger part in the lore of the faction) of course is just wishful thinking.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2021 at 5:54 PM, Fuchur said:

My personal opinion is Khorgos Khul in his current form is kind of lame ...

If they gave him a right and proper level-up, though, he'd be my pick. Not necessarily becoming a Daemon Prince, but maybe getting a big ol' chaos beasty to ride into battle. That'd be pretty sweet!

• Like 1

On 03/02/2021 at 11:02 PM, Kaleb Daark said:

Valkia exalted to princessdom - she’s been knocking around long enough.

I always thought this, but she has the Mortal keyword (compared to the Daemon one on a prince). Is this just a weird rule or have they changed her lore? 

9 hours ago, Enoby said:

I always thought this, but she has the Mortal keyword (compared to the Daemon one on a prince). Is this just a weird rule or have they changed her lore? 

she's still a mortal, albeit an immortal one with wings and flaming hooves and horns.

But, yes, they could do with her getting a promotion - she'll be going nuts when she seesSigvald.

"So Khorne... let me get this right... he gets trapped in a mirror since the dawn of time and when he comes out he's rocking a new look and gets a major power up, and you're telling me that after everything I've done for you, all I get is the ability to scare some marauders into not running away ?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1