The Rumour Thread

11 minutes ago, Aleser said:

OMG this is Idoneth, Akhelian king has same sword on his back :D

Untitled.png

Nice catch. It really looks like this IDK sword. Now Im just curious what mini this could be in? Im not that knowledgeable on IDK so I would know myself what this could be/what IDK is missing. Cant wait to hear from the IDK people from here.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Higolx said:

Nice catch. It really looks like this IDK sword. Now Im just curious what mini this could be in? Im not that knowledgeable on IDK so I would know myself what this could be/what IDK is missing. Cant wait to hear from the IDK people from here.

In recent Warhammer Underworlds warband they got Akhelian on foot, Akhelian caste is associated with beasts and mostly they ride them. But they could get foot soldiers, something like swordmasters in Lumineth range. Their range is really wide and they have a bit of everything. It is era of beasts so big sea monster could be nice. Sea Dragon perhaps :D

Edited by Aleser

17 minutes ago, EntMan said:

How long is it usually between a rumour engine and its solution/reveal?

Sylvaneth hero was revealed in 1 week, so something between 1 week-1+year. Hopefully this one will be reveal soon so I dont need wait 1 year like for crab rumor picture :D

Okay, looking at the rumours engine I would have said Aelf for AoS or Aeldari for 40k because most aelf have suchs gems. Deepkin would at least make sense in that regard that they have the oldest battletome when Maggotkin is released (I would guess the release is either December 11th or December 18th, so we should hear this sunday or next sunday from the release) and it is the last Battletome released pre 2. Edition.

1 hour ago, Aleser said:

In recent Warhammer Underworlds warband they got Akhelian on foot, Akhelian caste is associated with beasts and mostly they ride them. But they could get foot soldiers, something like swordmasters in Lumineth range. Their range is really wide and they have a bit of everything. It is era of beasts so big sea monster could be nice. Sea Dragon perhaps

The thing is. The Akhelian together with the Isharann are nobility of the Idoneth. The association with the beasts is mostly because of the models. Unmounted Akhelian could be possible

I’m fully expecting the character from Naeve’s animated series to land at some point too, but she looks like a Soulscryer (but wizard?), so unlikely to have these swords.

It’s in its scabbard, like the King’s, which to me says it’s a secondary/optional weapon in place of a free hand/shield? 

I’ll keep everything crossed for a ‘King on Kraken/Sea Dragon’. ;)

1 hour ago, PJetski said:

Fyreslayers vs Idoneth box confirmed??

I feel like it is pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point. I hope that the new IDK hero makes Namarti units better. Clearly we need a speed freaks styled box based around surfing.
1850756333_FyreandWater.jpeg.0b67e266ddb57c11942503a27395b7c4.jpeg

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Haha 8