The Rumour Thread

7 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I do t think we were supposed to see them tonight, if you go back to the homepage the link is gone.

Nah, they're doing a live presentation tonight, there's literally no reason for them to hold off on the stuff previewed because it'll just leak out anyways.

• Like 2

I like the Khorne BB team (not that I‘d ever play BB tbh)… they certainly look better than the undivided/Norse team to me. 

If we call the other beastmen goatmen, are the doggo-inspired then goodmen? Or goodboys? 🤔

looking forward to what‘s coming for Warcry. I hope it‘s something cool… that will actually have decent rules in AoS later on too… 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

If we get a new boxed set with all new Warbands and Terrain I think we will all be very happy little Mortals.*

*Gutbuster Warband please GW.

I thought the same but i don't want to hype myself without motive.

If not Gutbuster some other chaos ogors would be needed.

Imho they should keep most factions as chaos warband for now as there's still room to improvement/expansion like a chaos dwarf warband or some skaven "spying on Archaon".

But Ossiarch agents considering the eightpoint war and perhaps some Gordrakk ladz could be nice still.

Edited by Snorri Nelriksson
  • Like 2