Murknob

Meh

Lord Imperatant

Gutrippaz

Dislike

Yndrasta

Annihilators (hahahaha seriously?)

Hobgrotz

There are some really nice models in there and this box is going to be extremely popular. Fans of the old Stormcast aesthetic do not need to worry as the annihilators are like the old models but on steroids (literally).

The name Kruleboyz is really childish. I was hoping it was a nickname that was given to them rather than the actual name :( Apart from that and the hobgrotz, the designs are pretty cool. 

The only shame is that Warhammer Community confirmed it is FOMO. Let's hope a made to order is done if needed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ok, so, interesting notes about the rules they mentioned:

- Command abilities to offer reactive stuff in every phase. Including against/during enemy shooting, then? Or was that hyperbole?

- Monsters getting something new? Mentioned for stomping - general stomp attack/impact hit rules coming?

- Something new re predatory spells, which I didn't really catch. Not sure what could be going on wrt predatory spells getting new options?

Just now, Acrozatarim said:

- Command abilities to offer reactive stuff in every phase. Including against/during enemy shooting, then? Or was that hyperbole?

- Monsters getting something new? Mentioned for stomping - general stomp attack/impact hit rules coming?

- Something new re predatory spells, which I didn't really catch. Not sure what could be going on wrt predatory spells getting new options?

They did say something about charges with monsters didn't catch what exactly

Just now, Acrozatarim said:

The endless spells thing was that they move in each Hero Phase. So from my understanding it means they move twice as often.

36 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

image.png.a8bbd388a0ca446c8790e8ed411e4780.png

This is my favorite model in the range, in addition to the Killaboss on the Gnashtoof. The armored, but shambled together look really nails it for me, but the Gutrippa spearmen and hobgrots look plain to me.  Personally, for me it’s going to depend if more infantry are released, specifically an armored and more elite version of the Gutrippas. If not, then I’m probably going to pass. 

• Like 1

Just now, Saturmorn Carvilli said:

Do you mean players are just going to accept playing minimum board sizes?  Because that isn't GW, that's the player base's doing in 40k.

They said official board size for AoS is being brought in line with 40K (60x44 from memory) for matched play. Larger boards are still ok and in reality we all play on whatever size table we have.

Yea so this is going to be 40k 9.5 or something.  I love the models but every thing they spoiled for the game sounds like the worst thing possible. More  focus on hero's and monsters.  ;-(  smaller tabel sizes ;-(   more abilities ;-(  A bonus command point for going second ;-( (what the hell in AOS you want to go second do they even play their own game?)  Uh i gues we will see.  This is the bad thing about warhammer as an hobby your kind of  depenent on the whims of GW even if they have ideas that are meh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4