The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, Malakithe said:

What I dont understand is why is just down to maybe 2 people. Rule creating and balancing usually requires a team. Someone on the team comes up with something, its discussed, picked apart then put back together. 

i think people are just assuming it's 1 person per book and not a team, because it's easier to place individual blame than on a system as a whole. but, there's a new thread for that discussion.

the new Destruction silhouette looks so cool already, really pumped to see all these models y'all

50 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

So this does look like a brand or carving into a beast's flesh but the icon itself is interesting. At first I thought it might be a stylised icon of Kragnos but it appears to be something more jagged and abstract.

It's a bit similar to the helmet crest (or back-mounted crest?) on this greenskin from the video snippet:

yeah the flanges/side things are certainly similar enough 👀

47 minutes ago, Dreddships said:

Yeah, the big final 'last note' was from none other than Vandus himself.

Doubt he'll appear, with Whitefang confirming Yndrasta is coming in Dominion, but might be an interesting 'side release' to give him an updated 'New Armour' ETB kit akin to the Dracoline Evocator and the Flying Dreadhallow Character from 2.0 whose names I cant remember rn.

I thought the confirmation was that Yndrasta was separate?

32 minutes ago, Tyrbaldur said:

Screenshot_20210528-0919062.png

I know that this is blurry and I don't know what it is but I can't help but love it. 

Maybe it is my love of fantasy, my interest in fairy tale creatures particularly goblins and fay folk, or maybe it is because that level of blurriness reflects my own poor vision and painting skills but somehow this looks infinitely better than that CGI version form the trailer. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

What the actual F is that? Crazy looking. Big shield. Big spear. Riding what looks like a swampy Magmadroth

I feel like everyone who has played Stormcast would know exactly what is mount is: a corrupted Dracoline.

It also has the rune from todays rumor engine on it's back leg.

• Like 1

Oh boy this threat is fuming with disappointment xD

I haven‘t seen Alarielle‘s Scroll, her 740 points might be justified?

I also think that Kragnos is worth 760 tbh. You‘ve got to build around him so he can go on a rampage. If his points were lower he‘d be a no brainer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

• Subscriber
58 minutes ago, Tyrbaldur said:

Screenshot_20210528-0919062.png

Can't make out much in terms of details, but what does stand out is the colour scheme compared to the Megaboss in the foregound. As someone who has painted their Ironjawz in a grittier, less bright scheme, this is good news. Should be easy to tie all of them together.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Just noticed the face looks like a giant distended, toad-like mouth, and now I can't unseen. Like this dude's scro.tum neck covers the entirety of his torso. I went from hype to utterly zero.

20210528_145228.png

I don't think it's quite all over his torso. I think the jaw line is here:

1724460295_Screenshot2021-05-28at15_37_12.png.27716eb94a2e2667529bfdc5921c5ac1.png

with the stuff beneath being... I dunno, warts or bandoliers or something.

• Like 6