The Rumour Thread

7 minutes ago, lele said:

Regiments of Renown for 6 Mortarchs for new year?

Screenshot_1.jpg

So confirms that Dawnbringer 4 is all-in on death. I think that makes a 5th book centered on Chaos all but assured.

Given the spread of Mortarchs available I think we'll get at least one more new Dawnbringer hero for Death, probably OBR to go with the Rumor Engines. Although another ghost wouldn't shock me, either.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Grunbag said:

Sad . I was hoping for a KB army of renown 

I think it just shows that DB is going to definitely go to 5 books. So far we haven't seen anything for Chaos past the first book, still nothing for KB when they were planning a huge attack as of DB3, nothing yet on DoK after such an obvious RE, etc.

The last DB book will probably be a massive release ala Kragnos for BR. Lots of stuff going on and lots of new models.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, madmac said:

So confirms that Dawnbringer 4 is all-in on death. I think that makes a 5th book centered on Chaos all but assured.

Given the spread of Mortarchs available I think we'll get at least one more new Dawnbringer hero for Death, probably OBR to go with the Rumor Engines. Although another ghost wouldn't shock me, either.

This means 2 SBGL, 2 OBR, 1 FEC, and 1 Nighthaunt. Might get something new for all of em. 

57 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

And it''s Death! Sekhar, The Fang of Nulahmia.

pqS0eIZmrp5YLtxT.jpg

vgJJxbzu2oFyxOYy.jpg

And a new Regiment of Renown box.

hV2BJYljmrwbDFxJ.jpg

There are so many incredible vampire sculpts, I feel like at some point the warhammer team had a competition for every member of the team to design a new vampire hero, and they were all so good that they went "to hell with it, let's make them all!"

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1