The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

So what would y'all like to see in a new ardboyz kit?

I'd prefer a more Kruleboyz design, Murknob ardboyz. Ardboyz are not ironjawz but another breed altogether. This would definitely help unify the look if all orruks do continue to stay in the same book.

And hoping for many options when it comes to weapons; sword and board, duel wield and maybe one in five a two handed. 

Id prefer them to keel the Ironjawz aesthetic. I love the Kruelboyz but Orruks to me are big mean and brutish!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

GOOD GRACIOUS THE PREVIEW IS IN FIVE DAYS

As I will be going through a hard week at work, it is most welcomed.

So, reasonable prediction time : 

AOS : 

• A new Cities Of Sigmar unit maybe the fabled Launch box
  • Dawnbringers Book II : HYPE BOAR BOOGALOO (the first won't be released yet so who knows)

WHU (as per roadmap) :

• New Chaos Warband (zero clue on it. Hope no Chaos Sorcerer or Darkoath - love those archetypes but we have enough rn. I would love to see - you guessed it - NURGLE DAEMONS like a Poxbringer and retinue)

Warcry (as per roadmap) :

• New Starter Set (the leaked one).
  • Trailer for next season (hoping to see a hint on the terrain. 2D Seraphon Pyramid Dungeon ???)

TOW :

• One (1) new resin character ? Hope to see something in plastic for TK / Bret (as they are most probably the first armies relaunched).

HH :

• No clue. (Not really bothered TBF). 

Maybe we'll get count down / sneak peak during the week on Instagram ?

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

12 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

AOS : 

• Dawnbringers Book II : HYPE BOAR BOOGALOO (the first won't be released yet so who knows)

WHU (as per roadmap) :

• New Chaos Warband (zero clue on it. Hope no Chaos Sorcerer or Darkoath - love those archetypes but we have enough rn. I would love to see - you guessed it - NURGLE DAEMONS like a Poxbringer and retinue)

Warcry (as per roadmap) :

• Trailer for next season (hoping to see a hint on the terrain. 2D Seraphon Pyramid Dungeon ???)

TOW :

• One (1) new resin character ? Hope to see something in plastic for TK / Bret (as they are most probably the first armies relaunched).

HH :

• No clue. (Not really bothered TBF). 

Maybe we'll get count down / sneak peak during the week on Instagram ?

Ohhh, more unreasonable prediction time!

AOS : 

• At least one Cities unit/character, hoping for 2-3, maybe enough for launch box (like Seraphon) if it's coming in August?
  • Dawnbringers Book II : Big Pig, maybe 'Ardboyz/more Ironjawz focused to go with Big Pig?

WHU :

• Nurgle or Slaanesh warband. Some less Blightking-y/visually different Nurgle would be nice

Warcry:

• Teaser trailer for next season (going inside the Temple-Ship)?

TOW :

• A single character. Resin, or plastic if it's for the launch set. Probably Liche Priest if I had to bet.

HH :

• Knight alternate kit leaked like a month ago, teaser for new faction coming in Winter/Mark III Marines teased last Preview?
  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

5 minutes ago, willange said:

My favorite part of the preview announcement is now my profile picture.  It's not that I particularly hate Primaris Lieutenants, but the meme is perfect.

Joke‘s on you, time for some totally unique (no, really!) Stormcast mini then! 😎

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

AOS : 

Maybe we get the whole guards unit revealed ? We still have 7 of these unrevealed (btw I hope they come in boxes of 20 like Morteks/skeletons instead of 10).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Yeah that's the next Warcry "Summer / Inter Season Starer Set", going by the text next to the leaked pictures.

huh okay, maybe like a barnes&noble type intro box with a quicker ruleset.

34 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Joke‘s on you, time for some totally unique (no, really!) Stormcast mini then! 😎

past a new Neave I don't think we'll see Stormcast until 4.0--those Warcry boxes should cover the rest of Order easily.

8 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

image.png.02b0894a4c185a35542cc6c19be44594.png

US store right now.

Irish, British, French and Belgian is the same warehouse.

EDIT: The stock is not depleted on all the stores at the same time normally. The common case is that the warehouses are getting "sold out online" over time until the articles are removed, reboxed or fixed if it was an error. But, the Sold Out Online is a clue of something is happening.

If you check past posts in this forum you can check how we posted about Be'lakor, Kroak or Battletomes that get Sold Out Online a few months before the new model or book was announced

war clans is out of stock on the uk
image.png.eb6f65e0df4e61b07a345fa661f57243.png

• Like 1

Just now, Fellman said:

war clans is out of stock on the uk
image.png.eb6f65e0df4e61b07a345fa661f57243.png

Temporarily doesn't means anything. They work with two states:

-Temporarily: a simple out of stock and you must wait for restock

- Sold out online: the database is marked as not avaliable to restock so something is happenkng with that item

I doubt Warclans will be getting a new Battletome simply because they touted the Big Boar (thing) as being part of Dawnbringers Part II. It makes more sense for GW to try and sell Warclans players a £25 book for the one new unit and then buy a £35 Battletome in not-too-distant future of 4.0. Granted, it 'could' be a BR: Teclis style situation but that seems very unlikely to me, since that likely only happened because the Lumineth 'tome was less than a year old.

War Cry could still show off two new (not Underworlds recycled) teams since four are slated for Autumn. Showing off the two meant for start of Autumn and then saving the other two 'Autumn' teams for a different preview might not be too crazy?

Underworlds... I dunno, a Hashut-worshipping Ogor-team? 

Dawnbringers Part II already had part of it teased/shown off at WarhammerFest, so I think we'll see everything releasing with that - especially since it's been a while since Part I's announcement.

Cities... honestly, who knows? I'd have bet money we'd have seen the full Freeguild Guard kit by now, but evidentially not. I want to say "I bet we'll see everything else" but really, who can say with how slow the drip feed has been?

The last few Previews have made a total mockery of all my predictions, so I'm flinging darts at a board.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

I'll take some more Kruleboyz, troggs, and a side of Gitmob please. 

Thanks. 🤘

I'm working on my Kruleboyz from the Dominon box right now. Some of the models are Lumineth level hard to paint :/! Maybe I'm lazy, but I feel the Stormcast was way easy to paint ;D!

I would like to see factions that need some more love get models, but it will probably be Cities of Sigmar! (My first Aos army made of wood elves, that probably will get ditched in the new book). 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

Was there another Warcry leak? The only one I can think of was for the new SCE vs FEC box. The other pictures looked like a rebooted Underworlds starter; it was the vamp warband vs new SCE.

The Crimson Court and Xandire's Truthseekers are existing warbands from Underworlds, but the starter was using them for Warcry.

//

8 hours ago, madmac said:

I don't pay much attention to Blood Bowl, but my understanding is that all the "expected" releases are filled now, right? Could mean that when the next BB news eventually comes it'll be something big, like an entirely new/remade team, or maybe a new edition even.

As Clan's Cynic mentioned, Chaos Dwarfs are still without an updated team. The other two waiting with them are Khemri and Vampires. (Edit: oh, and Slann/Kislev Circus.)

There's also the possibility of Slaanesh and Tzeentch teams (what with Khorne joining Nurgle this edition). Bretonnians could also do with a roster, though Imperial Nobility kind of stole most of their "thing".

Edited by LordSolarMach

With Chakax/ Eternity Warden and the Temple Guard still “Old” within the Seraphon range I strongly strongly believe both of these will come via a Warcry Update. Like Chameleons. I also think Grave Guard will do the same. However like the Grave Guard first getting a couple of units in Underworlds I reckon it will be the same for the Temple Guard, a Cool new Eternity Warden and 2-3 Temple Guard for Underworlds followed by something more akin to a unit a couple years down the line, the Formula is there. And Makes sense in terms of really pushing the sales. You wouldn’t buy one box, you’d buy 4+ to make your cool new unit, and then expand that unit to a 20 with the eventual Warcry unit. 

11 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

So what would y'all like to see in a new ardboyz kit?

I'd prefer a more Kruleboyz design, Murknob ardboyz. Ardboyz are not ironjawz but another breed altogether. This would definitely help unify the look if all orruks do continue to stay in the same book.

And hoping for many options when it comes to weapons; sword and board, duel wield and maybe one in five a two handed. 

Maybe a customizable kit that could be used to build standard Ardboyz, Savage Ardboyz, and Ardkruleboyz?

That would fit both your (very good) idea of a way to unify the army and give lots of weapons options.

• Like 2