The Rumour Thread

Ogors and Slaves to Darkness same year... this is going to hurt the ol' bank account

Oh well it isn't like I decided to impulse buy a box of 40k Chaos Knights earlier in the Year. 😅

Still I am very excited for my favourite armies to get some love. As for Ogor Vanguard box I expect 4 Units of Gnoblars with a gnoblar chieftain. All updated sculpts and massive nerfs to their godly stats.

I wonder if the LoV batrep is previewing their box set? The article mentions it is combat patrol sized.

Edited by Neverchosen

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

It is a Votann priestimage.jpeg.a9784f09d8d7acc09690c72481314324.jpeg

I just deflated like a balloon

Great catch though! Will see if Ogres end up being shown or not xD

Edit: Spoke too soon. Missed the Bloodpelt Hunter leak! Sad we are likely not seeing a butcher, my gutbusters desperately need it.

I'll take what I can get!

Edited by Shankelton

1 hour ago, Fellman said:

is this the mask rumor

image.png

So this is certainly going to be some type of Chaos because I don't think there's ever been a Seraphon/Lizard with an axe......... great :(

In that case, I think we might see more of the Horns of Hashut. The headpiece doesn't look like Khorne's usual iconography. Perhaps Underworlds is going to treat Chaos like Warcry is? i.e showing us groups that worship minor gods and/or godbeasts.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

So this is certainly going to be some type of Chaos because I don't think there's ever been a Seraphon/Lizard with an axe......... great :(

In that case, I think we might see more of the Horns of Hashut. The headpiece doesn't look like Khorne's usual iconography. Perhaps Underworlds is going to treat Chaos like Warcry is? i.e showing us groups that worship minor gods and/or godbeasts.

Might just be some Warcry band, maybe Khorne "Aztecs" or something else nobody asked for. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

As much as I want some more seraphon spoiler, I'm going with the hat being towards a new Underworlds group. It will be dwarves of some flavor I think. 

2 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

It is a Votann priestimage.jpeg.a9784f09d8d7acc09690c72481314324.jpeg

Here's the image in clearer clarity.

I know Votann aren't for AoS, but they are who I'm pumped for - fill my duardin heart with joy! And mages? Now, which dwarfs of yore had magic users - that's right, Chaos Dwarfs! Clearly they've escaped to the one place not corrupted by - heh - squatting!

Chorfs confirmed (in space) 🥳🥳🥳

(Jokes aside I 100% buy into the theory that Votann will replace the strategic niche of Firstborn SM, that sorcerer being the "librarian" of Squats)

unknown-28.png.3259b395835b26715b995e5b7c3cece9.png

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1