The Rumour Thread

46 minutes ago, EonChao said:

They just reuploaded the Warhammer Fest Online 2022 preview video without the mention of Warhammer Underworlds so I guess we can assume that it's meant to be Warcry we're getting a preview for and that Adam wasn't available to rerecord this today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYTL21gXfWw

it was weird, as the video showed underworlds, but on the calendar image it was warcry only

My list of things that I think they are going to reveal:

• 40K:
    • Chaos Space Marines with a bunch of new possessed models (including the silhouette)
    • League of Votann first look.
  • AoS:
    • New campaign book/General Handbook 2022.
    • Sylvaneth: Lady of Vines + Insectoid cavalry unit
  • Kill Team:
    • Traitor Guardmen
    • Ordo Hereticus
  • Necromunda:
    • New Roadmap
  • Warcry:
    • New edition like Kill Team 2: Box with a Chaos camp (using the horn rumour engine)
    • Eshin Night runners
    • Non-Chaotic faction
  • Warhammer+
    • AoS model (Chaos Sorcerer)
    • 40k model (Chaos Terminator)
  • Horus Heresy
    • Full box reveal
Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 7
  • LOVE IT! 2

14 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

• 40K:
    • Chaos Space Marines with a bunch of new possessed models (including the silhouette)
  • AoS:
  • Kill Team:
    • Traitor Guardmen
    • Ordo Hereticus
  • Necromunda:
    • New Roadmap
  • Warcry:
    • New edition like Kill Team 2: Box with a Chaos camp (using the horn rumour engine)
    • Eshin Night runners
    • Non-Chaotic faction
  • Warhammer+
  • Horus Heresy
    • Full box reveal

I think you are right on the money on about everything. I’m not convinced on the eschin night runners but it’s a fair guess. I also expect 2 units for Sylvaneth as WC mentionned unitS for aos. Archer tree-revenants and some cavalry are my guesses. The horn is clearly on a small piece of scenery/tower made of stakes. Sorry BoC; warcry terrain sounds right.

WH+ showed that the other model from the sorceror is a khorne terminator, based on the Mark Gibbons art of olden days. So the AoS model has to be this sorceror.

Not sure what a full day of AoS (or 40k) means; they have about 1-2hrs of video content to show, then what?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Silphid said:

I think you are right on the money on about everything. I’m not convinced on the eschin night runners but it’s a fair guess. I also expect 2 units for Sylvaneth as WC mentionned unitS for aos. Archer tree-revenants and some cavalry are my guesses. The horn is clearly on a small piece of scenery/tower made of stakes. Sorry BoC; warcry terrain sounds right.

WH+ showed that the other model from the sorceror is a khorne terminator, based on the Mark Gibbons art of olden days. So the AoS model has to be this sorceror.

Not sure what a full day of AoS (or 40k) means; they have about 1-2hrs of video content to show, then what?

Yeah, you are right about the Warcry 2 box content is not sure buuuuuut I'm pretty sure we are gonna see Warcry 2 as a new iteration of the game. I'm very hyped.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Silphid said:

Last year if I remember correctly when AoS had a full day ( not the dominion reveal day) they reveal the rest of the Soulblight range ( Avengorian Lord, Radukar, and his mother) and Kragnos with BR book

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

• 40K:
  • AoS:
  • Kill Team:
    • Traitor Guardmen
    • Ordo Hereticus
  • Necromunda:
    • New Roadmap
  • Warcry:
    • Eshin Night runners
    • Non-Chaotic faction
  • Warhammer+
  • Horus Heresy
    • Full box reveal

Absolute awesome guess work mate. Id love for there to be another Campaign book, wether that be another Seasons of War or something more Narrative focused.

I would love for the other Faction in the Warcry box to be something Non Chaotic, weve had an Order Faction so either a Death or Destruction Faction would be amazing!!

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, willange said:

Has anyone gotten theirs from this year yet? 

3 hours ago, boyadventurer said:

I don't think they are due out until August at the earliest (a year after you first signed up)

It's just under a month now. For people who already had the 40k app subscription, it is 9 months from the subscription start

Screenshot_20220427-014222~2.png

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 5:55 PM, Beliman said:

Time to talk about the flags:Rumor.jpg.e83222d5dbb63c9a2329250577ffcb22.jpg

1. Warhammer Fest (nothing)
  2. Horus Heresy: Imperial Fists
  3. Necromunda
  4. ???
  5. Age of Sigmar: Sylvaneth
  6. Warhammer 40k: League of Votann
  7. Something about Chaos
  8. Necromunda: Tusken Riders
  9. Kill Team: Logo
  10. Horus Heresy: Sons of Horus
  11. Warhammer Fest (nothing)
  12. Something about Chaos
  13. Age of Sigmar: Sylvaneth
  14. Warhammer 40k: League of Votann

Not sure if this was already discussed but the pattern of the banners looks like:
1+11 = WH+
2+10 = HH
3+8 = Necromunda
4+9 = KT
5+13 = AoS
6+14 = 40K
7+12 only leftover Warcry ? 
So maybe Chaos Choosen/Warriors new sculpts for warcry?

24 minutes ago, FireAbend said:

Not sure if this was already discussed but the pattern of the banners looks like:
1+11 = WH+
2+10 = HH
3+8 = Necromunda
4+9 = KT
5+13 = AoS
6+14 = 40K
7+12 only leftover Warcry ? 
So maybe Chaos Choosen/Warriors new sculpts for warcry?

I'm very certain that 12 is a Chaos Space Marine helmet, hence it's 40K as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maogrim said:

I'm very certain that 12 is a Chaos Space Marine helmet, hence it's 40K as well.

Yeah think you're right. Maybe they just missed warcry completely there like in the original video.

So many options for warcry, maybe just some terrain bundles (repackage of the new terrain stuff) and red harvest warband boxes or warcry v2 box, just a book ... hmmm we'll see  :) 

31 minutes ago, Still-young said:

I really like the colours lol. Heard mixed things about the writers Lumineth novel though. 

RealmLords had some problems, but not in a way that I felt like the author was just a bad writer.  I'm willing to give his second book a chance at least.

• Like 1