The Rumour Thread

42 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

The only Old World MTO I remember is some of the special characters (Thorgrim, etc) back in 1.0.

I don't remember the timing, but they definitely did a Tomb Kings MTO a while back. There was a Dark Elf one too at some point.

7 minutes ago, Gaukler said:

Are there any rumours about Warcry Second edition? I've heard it here and there, that a new edition could come out this year, saying it's 3 years since Warcry 1.0 and GW has a 3 year cycle for games.

I think it's just theorising based on, as you mentioned, the supposed three-year cycle.

If we assume that Horus Heresy will be Summer's big headliner release we probably won't hear anything until the second half of the year anyway.

11 hours ago, Iksdee said:

Ok i take back my no-model-monday comment. I want an army that looks like this one. Why is it only the one model :(.

image.png.5ecce743852ae06b398269fb9dad6419.png

The same reason the Negavolt Cultists from Blackstone Fortress and the zombie Ogors from Cursed City aren't actual units with kits: GW doesn't care enough to expand on them.

Edited by Loyal Son of Khemri
  • Sad 2

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/02/09/important-pricing-news/

Price increase incoming on the 7th of March

Sounds like everything except starter sets and hobby tools/paints/brushes will go up by 5%

The question is if new releases already include this price-increased or if they will go up too.

Edited by Matrindur
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/02/09/important-pricing-news/

Price increase incoming on the 7th of March

Sounds like everything except starter sets and hobby tools/paints/brushes will go up by at least 5%

"We aren't immune to inflation" - Company making inflation worse by raising their own prices.

• Like 5

Every time I see one of these announcements by GW I thank God for not being born in UK. It must be difficult to live in a country where inflation rises up from 5 to 10% every 2 years.

Well, at least this is what I've learned from the last 20 years of GW announcements XD

• Like 3
  • Haha 5