The Rumour Thread

My guess is we will get in the Wrath and Rapture box:
- Start Collecting Daemons of Slaanesh

- Start Collecting Daemons of Khorne

- New Fiends and New Slaanesh Herald,
- New Flesh Hounds and New Khorne Herald

What I would dream about though, is to get Slaangors and Khorngors, as like with Tzaangors, they can be used in both systems.

• Like 2

Slaangors would be great, I've been sorely tempted by the the beastmen start collecting box and have been toying with the idea of converting a ****** into a Slaanesh themed herdstone to properly flex my modelling skills.

Edited by JPjr

Wrath and Rapture will function a lot like Blightwar, some new unique models which are then avaliable seperately later on. A Slaanesh tome to follow next year. Not a million miles off from the recent "battle boxes" released for 40k. All of this stuff then sitting there by the time xmas comes around for sale as ideal gift sets. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DinoTitanedition said:

Could be the part of an engine, the tail of a demon, or some bones. I actually don`t see anything here pointing towards Orruks.

EDIT: ...the top parts reflect like they were painted in metal colors. Pretty sure it`s some device, not bones.

It’s an ammo belt. 

Edited by Still-young
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Dirtnaps said:

New rumour engine, more than likely  Orks but who knows it could be Kharadron or Skaven even.

Oct2-RumourEngine5hx.jpg

It probably something for 40k

Since Skaven use Warpstone power weapon and KO use Steampunk weaponry not actual bullets for either

Manny moons ago, ( about the same time ironjawz were being rumored before they were ironjawz) I recall reading about a duel Ork kit in the form of tankbustaz & kammandos. It makes sense seeing as how theyre both resin still.  Perhaps this is a bit. ?

Also at the same time was a copter that dropped Grots.... maybe 40k, maybe Grotbag Scuttlers...

12 minutes ago, Nos said:

The censoring system on this board has the distinct capacity to make everything sound ruder than it actualy is 

to be fair I guess there are some people who might find the idea of an anatomically correct sex toy converted into a herdstone rude.

Though I still reckon it would be thematically sound!

4 hours ago, novakai said:

It probably something for 40k

Since Skaven use Warpstone power weapon and KO use Steampunk weaponry not actual bullets for either

Fully expect you're right - but there have been nods towards bullet style weapons in some books already (Duardin forged of course)

26 minutes ago, JPjr said:

to be fair I guess there are some people who might find the idea of an anatomically correct sex toy converted into a herdstone rude.

Though I still reckon it would be thematically sound!

Speaking of inappropriate stuff. This new  Tzeentch fella from nightvault named Vortemis will in danish translate directly into Wartpussy indicating a grossed out kitten or some sort of STD.. So ehm  lets dwell on that for a second.

CB57DB74-8F99-4488-A868-902E5FD084B7.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Greasygeek said:

Speaking of inappropriate stuff. This new  Tzeentch fella from nightvault named Vortemis will in danish translate directly into Wartpussy indicating a grossed out kitten or some sort of STD.. So ehm  lets dwell on that for a second.

My only question is why isn’t Wartpussy on the TGA censorbot?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Greasygeek said:

If you're looking to get really inappropriate, ask a Swede if the fancy playing though Bögenhafen with you ;) 

OlrtlnD.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Double Misfire said:

If you're looking to get really inappropriate, ask a Swede if the fancy playing though Bögenhafen with you ;) 

OlrtlnD.jpg

Google translate couldn’t help me on this one asuming the word we are looking for is Bögenhafen.  Have never heard tjat in swedish and swedish is very close to danish. Usually we understand each other.

• Like 2