The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, HorticulusTGA said:

So, 1-3 Junes is UK Games Expo. 

There will be a GW seminar Friday around 4-5 PM. 

Who's going ?

What do we expect ; news on AOS2 or new Shadespire ? :D 

Both and the announcement of the next couple of 40k codexes. GW have already confirmed there will be  news for Shadespire today. 

• Like 4

I have another actual rumour for the Rumour Thread.

In the r/totalwar subreddit for Total War: Warhammer 2, a Bone Giant dlc was added to the game as a coordinated promo between Creative Assembly and GW.

So I have a theory off of this...: Tomb Kings Made to Order for Warhammer Legends, which will subsequently push the TK line out of the next GHB.

bonegiant.PNG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Barbossal said:

I have another actual rumour for the Rumour Thread.

In the r/totalwar subreddit for Total War: Warhammer 2, a Bone Giant dlc was added to the game as a coordinated promo between Creative Assembly and GW.

So I have a theory off of this...: Tomb Kings Made to Order for Warhammer Legends, which will subsequently push the TK line out of the next GHB.

bonegiant.PNG

I rather think the promo was the Throne of Skulls thing. Nearly every Warhammer game is on sale on Steam right now.

• Like 3

On 5/30/2018 at 4:45 PM, Hoseman said:

Hi all. Could anybody tell me whats that dragon there?

SCGT2018-May30-Image6hr.jpg

Maybe a conversion to a zombie dragon? but his wings are too not-undead...

Clearly that is the Death Batsignal..  somebody  must be needing the aid of zombie Batman!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mastercrafted said:

Is the seminar today being live streamed anywhere? 

I imagine not. I suspect Beasts of War may film it (they did last year) but not sure if they are sponsoring the event like they did. I think a lot of info will appear on the community site around when the seminar is happening, so I'll be reading that on the way home after the seminar! :D 

I'll try and ask some questions if I can get into it.

• Like 1

Community site released an article with info from UK Games Expo.

We only have a picture of new Craven King miniature for Nighthaunts army as AoS info, but the miniature is handsome. Ghostly undead bishop ?

And shades of two another named characters on background, I suppose.

UKExpo-June1-Nighthaunt9wc.jpg

• Like 2

Still no starter set info? Does that not strike anyone as a weird decision? It is surely coming before any of the other releases they just previewed.

Edit - that nighthaunt model is awesome though.

Edited by Chikout

4 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Still no starter set info? Does that not strike anyone as a weird decision? It is surely coming before any of the other releases they just previewed.

Majority of the people in the room played 40k so a lot of questions were focused on that. Personally White Dwarf is usually out on first Friday of a month and as it’s not out and we’ve not had any subscriber issues out yet, I’m guessing it preorder next weekend.

Was also mentioned by Andy from the Community team to keep an eye on the site next week, especially round Tuesday ?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Chikout said:

They must be waiting until the IK release is finished.

9 minutes ago, ShadowSwordmaster said:

The Nighthuant model range seems to be a lot bigger than the usual faction release. 

Might be best to think about it in terms of the colossal 40k Death Guard release. A starter set faction and then some, including multipart versions of the easy-to-build dudes and tons of plastic characters.

The Craven King though, wow. Now that's that good good Dark Souls look I was waiting for. Brilliant mini, imposing without having to leap into a dynamic action pose.

That's almost certainly the Mortarch of Grief on the right. I wonder if her attached ghosts are the banshees we saw in the video? The scythe-handed ones with roses in their hair that didn't appear to be an obvious alternate build of anything else.

Edited by sandlemad
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, GriinWan said:

Community site released an article with info from UK Games Expo.

We only have a picture of new Craven King miniature for Nighthaunts army as AoS info, but the miniature is handsome. Ghostly undead bishop ?

And shades of two another named characters on background, I suppose.

UKExpo-June1-Nighthaunt9wc.jpg

Perhaps the one on left is a updated Vampire Lord on nightmare and not part of the Nighthaunt at all...

2 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Perhaps the one on left is a updated Vampire Lord on nightmare and not part of the Nighthaunt at all...

"There’s a whole spirit host of new models on the way. The Nighthaunt army is led by three named characters – here’s a first look at one:"

I guess it's one of the three leaders, but it might still be a vampire ... hoping for Vlad or Konrad :)

• Like 1