The Rumour Thread

From Moonstone:

One of the Aelf releases is definatly Daughter's of Khaine, and will include a new Morathi model (or should I say, models)

Not really expecting anyone to believe me at this point, but it was hinted to me that undead Orruks and Skaven would be a thing....

Space Wolves were initially planned for last December as I hear it (GW have apparantly been having some real production issues). The Nurgle stuff we just got was also...

18 minutes ago, Sete said:

From Moonstone:

One of the Aelf releases is definatly Daughter's of Khaine, and will include a new Morathi model (or should I say, models)

Not really expecting anyone to believe me at this point, but it was hinted to me that undead Orruks and Skaven would be a thing....

Space Wolves were initially planned for last December as I hear it (GW have apparantly been having some real production issues). The Nurgle stuff we just got was also...

Do you have a link to the post?

2 hours ago, AthlorianStoners said:

Has he said anything else? So excited for this release and if we have our very own rumour monger, oh my :) 

Don't expect stuff all that often,  I don't know anything about whats coming in the Aelf release beyond Morathi.

Edited by Moonstone
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, Elmir said:

Coming soon! I do love that dwarf pose... suitably imposing!

shadespire.jpg

Nice, I'm still not sure if I'll be getting Shadespire, but I wouldn't mind some extra fyreslayers in some new poses to break up the saminess of the faction. As much as I like dwarfs, the Fyreslayer models over all are probably some of my least favorite models released in the AoS era, but I'm liking what I see even with the small blurry picture here and hoping the rest are as good(and given the rest of the Shadespire warbands, that's a good bet).

On 1/23/2018 at 9:19 AM, KillagoreFaceslasha said:

On second thought, @Gaz Taylor, mayhaps a new thread could be in order? You know, new year, new life.  In theory we will get a few juicy tidbids at Adepticon so that would be a good moment.

At the moment the answer is no. This is the biggest thread on the forum and the most visited with all the rumour information in it. I think it can keep on going ;) 

• Like 3

Apologies if this has already been picked up, but have people any thought as to what this unit is? Spotted on teh malign portents website. The silhouette and weapons dont seem to tally with either the dracothian guard or vanguard palladors - the horns, hammers and the armour plates seem different. New mounted stormcast?

Capture.JPG

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, The_Chin said:

Apologies if this has already been picked up, but have people any thought as to what this unit is? Spotted on teh malign portents website. The silhouette and weapons dont seem to tally with either the dracothian guard or vanguard palladors - the horns, hammers and the armour plates seem different. New mounted stormcast?

Capture.JPG

It's an illustration that first appeared in Firestorm representing the Phoencium. Unlikely to turn out to be anything, sure looks cool though!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, The_Chin said:

Capture.JPG

My wallet and painting schedule can't handle stormcast mounted on massive lightning bulls. Also my eyes and sanity can't take the doolally complaints a stormcast release would generate. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Turragor said:

My wallet and painting schedule can't handle stormcast mounted on massive lightning bulls. Also my eyes and sanity can't take the doolally complaints a stormcast release would generate. 

I dunno, I feel like most of the Stormcast haters would willingly accept a bovine cavalry unit, just for the chance to be able to semi-accurately state that Stormcast are bull**** ;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

New teaser out via Warhammer Community site, pretty much confirming Morathi, if there was still any doubt:

Not much new, at least mortal form Morathi still looks the same as ever, though she dresses a bit more modestly (at least in the video).

P.s.: Actually, looking at her clothes, I am no longer sure the Mistweaver is not on Morathis team, there is a lot of stylistic overlap, though I still think the Mistweaver skirt and Moon icons do not fit the daughters range. I still lean towards the Mistweaver being another aelven faction (possibly even of hysh and uglu combined), but I no longer consider her being with Morathi unthinkable.

Edited by Rogue Explorator
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DantePQ said:

Yep and Mistweaver is female and Morathi team is rumored to be female exclusive. 

Also there is a chance That Mistweavers are wizards of Uglu and both Malerion and Morathi factions will be able oo use them as wizards which would be cool. 

Well, the Warlocks are the males intendent of the Daughters of Khaine, so... And IMO the Tenebrael Shard fits better both the assassin theme associated with Khaine (cf. Shadowblade) and the look of the witch aelves...