The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, Vomikron said:

I really don’t the think the red is important. They’re just embers to give the trailer an atmospheric effect. Just look at nearly every movie poster for action/thriller/superhero movies from the last 5 years. They all have these glowing cinders.

It's entirely possible you're completely right .... Once the pre orders for the vamps are out of the way this weekend, im hoping we'll get some more info

Hu3Z93Y.jpg

m0UaXEl.jpg

01.jpg

red mask and red effigy look very similar

black mask seems to have horns in the same manner khan hobgoblins/ wolf riders

"three holes skulls" on both bases look the same : i can't find them on any other miniatures.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I wonder when BR: Kragnos will come out. There's a second half of the vampire release, Sisters of Battle release, and Necromunda too we need to get through too, but I hope we get the last installment of Broken Realms sooner rather than later. 

4 minutes ago, Enoby said:

I wonder when BR: Kragnos will come out. There's a second half of the vampire release, Sisters of Battle release, and Necromunda too we need to get through too, but I hope we get the last installment of Broken Realms sooner rather than later. 

There's also poor admech, who were supposed to release in April

46 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Hu3Z93Y.jpg

m0UaXEl.jpg

01.jpg

"three holes skulls" on both bases look the same : i can't find them on any other miniatures.

Can't believe I didn't spot those three eye holes. Think I just zone out to skulls because GW throw them everywhere.

Does anyone know any three eye races? 

50 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Hu3Z93Y.jpg

m0UaXEl.jpg

01.jpg

What if the banner represents:

- Evil Sun faction.
- Troggoths.
- Gloosmpite Gitz

The red fog is coming out from his mouth could be the red points in the video.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

- Evil Sun faction.
- Troggoths.
- Gloosmpite Gitz

it makes even more sense if you look at the bigger version of the banner, it's visible that there's a centipede near the face of the thing that would mean troggoths and it really reminds me of what the dankhold trogboss is holding r/ageofsigmar - This might be a hint to the new army. What do you think it is?

Brak opisu.

Edited by pitzok
formatting
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, pitzok said:

it makes even more sense if you look at the bigger version of the banner, it's visible that there's a centipede near the face of the thing that would mean troggoths and it really reminds me of what the dankhold trogboss is holding r/ageofsigmar - This might be a hint to the new army. What do you think it is?

Brak opisu.

The yellow shield is clearly a Bad Moon in that version of the pic!!!

• Like 1

Could it be a new Gloomspite Gitz tome (maybe with other name) that includes a new sub-faction type. Now that everything is coming circle with that idea. It make sense as the other half of the box is simply Stormcasts, and they need to update tomes into 3.0, and they stated that the focus in "new waves" is gonna be bigger than "new factions".

Edited by Yoid

9 minutes ago, papary said:

what are thinking i terms of release dates for 3.0? 

currently trying to decide if to place an order for the rest of my nurgle force this month or hold off because i'll want the starter box when its released. 

Mid-Late July if 40k 9th was any indication. 

Edited by Clan's Cynic

10 minutes ago, Yoid said:

Could it be a new Gloomspite Gitz tome (maybe with other name) that includes a new sub-faction type. Now that everything is coming circle with that idea. It make sense as the other half of the box is simply Stormcasts, and they need to update tomes into 3.0, and they stated that the focus in "new waves" is gonna be bigger than "new factions".

Agree this new breed could be part of a gloomspite re release. A new breed so my thinking is a naughty troggoth done the nasty with a grot giving us troggrots. Would explain the slightly larger not quite grots 

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

- Evil Sun faction.
- Troggoths.
- Gloosmpite Gitz

What if the new faction is multi-race as Gloomspite but Evil sun themed ?

I see 3 different kinds of evil sun red/black/yellow basic infantry, monstrous infantry , monsters.

Yes red fog of red mask look very similar to red dots of the video .

"New breed" suggests a whole new range of models/concepts

• Like 2

Obviously it's nothing but pure coincidence but that red, 3-eyed flame thingy on the left side would really look eerily similar to Tzeentch's symbol if it got rotated around.

Then again these raging idiots could very well be directed by someone much more cunning than them. 🤔 

image.png.30ef3b704af62d7f07ed4c614c4388ef.png

Edited by MitGas
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Obviously it's nothing but pure coincidence but that red, 3-eyed flame thingy on the left side would really look eerily similar to Tzeentch's symbol if it got rotated around.

Then again these raging idiots could very well be directed by someone much more cunning than them. 🤔 

image.png.30ef3b704af62d7f07ed4c614c4388ef.png

i think that's reaching a bit already 

Tzeentch | Warhammer 40k Wiki | Fandom

8 hours ago, Udalriki said:

Because of your post and the last Pages, I got a little bit Carried away and went down a Rabbit hole with ancient alphabets and historical depictions of Goats and horned men. Now it is almost 6 am and I should really go to sleep. 1544497520_CONSPIRANCYWALL.jpg.28fc5f47a33335839ae029592d747a1d.jpg

Watch: Irish man drums rhythm of 'It's Always Sunny in ...

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Yoid said:

I'd love if 3.0 is bigger waves and less new Factions. 

• Like 7

I can't think of anything more boring for a starter set than snorecast Vs grots...they both already have huge amounts of models...how does a grot, even riding a wolf, pose the slightest threat to a stormcast? I'd probably have been interested if it was humans Vs grots but oh well 

1 minute ago, Damosane said:

I can't think of anything more boring for a starter set than snorecast Vs grots...they both already have huge amounts of models...how does a grot, even riding a wolf, pose the slightest threat to a stormcast? I'd probably have been interested if it was humans Vs grots but oh well 

Generally starter set are aimed at newer player who are aren’t familiar to the setting  and not for well establish player so it just perspective. Veteran player would just buy the set anyway 

• Like 1