The Rumour Thread

11 minutes ago, PJetski said:

Kroak, Morathi, Belakor, Gardus Steel Soul, the return of Grungni,Β and the incarnation of Slaanesh.

To battle these realm-ending forces AlarielleΒ sends... the Sylvaneths equivalent of a Heraldor?

One of those 6 is not like the other...

Also don’t forget Nighthaunt, but I guess GW did as they only got some ghost.

Edited by PrimeElectrid
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PrimeElectrid said:

One of those 6 is not like the other...

Yeah, its Sigmar hiding again sending his metal lads in his stead. No matter there’s freaking gods walking Realms OdinThor Zeus is determined to have his men sort it out.

If Broken Realms finished with Sigmar deciding to get off his backside I’d be so happy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Yeah, its Sigmar hiding again sending his metal lads in his stead. No matter there’s freaking gods walking Realms OdinThor Zeus is determined to have his men sort it out.

If Broken Realms finished with Sigmar deciding to get off his backside I’d be so happy.

The last time Sigmar went into the field he let his anger get the better of him, lost the Warhammer(tm) and went after Nagash instead of holding the line,Β which resulted in the Age of Chaos. That's why he now chills in Azyr playing at God-King instead of God-Warrior.

That said, it seems inevitable he'll get a model at some point... just, not right now. Maybe when Teclis gets him a therapist or something.

Edited by Clan's Cynic

10 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Nice.

Β 

Thats a very fancy monster skull on the base... with horns...of a race possibly mostly extinct. Β 

0F17AF7A-F4D7-4B99-A33F-374E776B28C8.jpeg

I think u are onto something. Looks a bit like something iΒ saw a few pages ago with a face that looked similar. If i remember correctly it could look likeΒ Kragnos. (cant seem to find that post)

Edited by Iksdee
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Just give us this but with celestar ballista strapped to the arms please daddy sigmarΒ 
Β 

Β 

image.png

Edited by PrimeElectrid
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

A lot of factions didn't receive anything too.

factions which are not even S tier power level factions with awesome rules and one of the strongest mechanic in the game and factions which didn't get awesomely discounted box.Β 

The Warsong dude is cool, lovely sense of movement in general (at the cost of being transportable, admittedly) and some high camp in the egg-hatching apparatus above. If it wasn't in an army with treemen and Alarielle, it would be quite the centrepiece.

Weird, weird instrument though. Somewhere between a carynx and an alphorn but played like a flute? And presumably light as a feather. Either way a brilliant model. I'd probably like it more without the egg-rack but that's clearly part what it's meant to be doing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Nice.

Β 

Thats a very fancy monster skull on the base... with horns...of a race possibly mostly extinct. Β 

0F17AF7A-F4D7-4B99-A33F-374E776B28C8.jpeg

It's hard to tell, but I think this might be a Great Unclean One skull, with an antler coming up past the Sylvaneth's skirts there.Β  But it could be something new too, certainly.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

I'd probably like it more without the egg-rack but that's clearly part what it's meant to be doing.

agree on this point, but probably it's not too hard to build it without the top part and maybe redistribute the eggs on the base

23 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

It's hard to tell, but I think this might be a Great Unclean One skull, with an antler coming up past the Sylvaneth's skirts there.Β  But it could be something new too, certainly.

It's the skull of a forest Dragon, you can see it in the video.

I really love this model. It's graceful, it's floating and it has a dragn on its base! ❀️

Β 

1.PNG

2.PNG

• Like 11
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

AoSBR Revenant Apr26 WarsongRevenant0k59

Β 

(Is there a way so tga wont distort images like that?)

I am somewhat let down that this was not a Kurnothi model, but also undeniably impressed with how amazing this model looks. Aesthetically Sylvaneth are one of my absolute favourite armies and this model is an impressive addition to a spectacular range. Still hoping that they will be able to more readily mix in some wardancer inspired Kurnothi Aelves somewhere down the line. 😍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Worse, she sent the fantasy equivalent of those late 60s-early 70s hippie commune leaders with a guitar and a big van.

In my local AoS group the model is now a gloriousΒ meme, with his smoking pipe and all. Someone made aΒ more fitting trailer (in spanish tho)Β πŸ˜‚

Β 

Edited by Jymmy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

That Warsong revenant is a very cool model. I hope they use broken realms to update a few Slyvaneth warscrolls especially Alarielle herself.

It's interesting that they didn't mention broken realms Kragnos. Still holding out hope for a broken realms 5.Β 

Edited by Chikout