The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Blueraven84 said:

I love how butthurt people can get over rumours.

Mentality is that if rumour doesn't sound something I like, it can't be true....

Well it is understandable that people are in denial. SCE players be like battalions are going away? Thanks Sigmar they didnt matter to me anyway, on the other hand you have FEC players who are stressed out. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Feii said:

Well it is understandable that people are in denial. SCE players be like battalions are going away? Thanks Sigmar they didnt matter to me anyway, on the other hand you have FEC players who are stressed out. 

Narrator: in fact, the one seriously competitive build for SCE at the time used three battalions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I’m dumb; what’s SGL?

Also, I gotta say, I’ve been on Dakka for most of my internet hobby info, and this forum is honestly so much nicer and enjoyable to hang around with. Dakka has become such a cesspool of cynical toxicity that I can’t scroll through 3 posts without eye rolling. It’s really hard to be hyped and excited, and just generally have fun with the hobby when reading through the majority of that forum.

Thanks for being awesome!

Edited by Tiberius501
  • Like 21

1 hour ago, Tiberius501 said:

God I hunger for more rumours! They don’t even need to be real! I just need to have things said about stuff!

I've seen BR Kragnos. Alarielle files for divorce with Kurnous and marries Kragnos as the Realm's biggest rebound

The main conflict centers over alimony debates and whether or not the Sylvaneth will accept Kragnos as their new step-dad. It's really touching stuff.

• Haha 17

16 minutes ago, KriticalKhan said:

I've seen BR Kragnos. Alarielle files for divorce with Kurnous and marries Kragnos as the Realm's biggest rebound

The main conflict centers over alimony debates and whether or not the Sylvaneth will accept Kragnos as their new step-dad. It's really touching stuff.

Also the Wanderers as Step-Step Children discover that they really dislike Kurnothi. A forbidden rivalry unfolds among step-step and step-ish children. 
Who will Alarielle love the most?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JackStreicher said:

You mean Abhorash on Kaiser Zombie Dragon? :D

Michael stands: Lord Kroak
Michael is taking off his sunglasses: Slaaneshi twins in both lenses
Michael starts dancing: Kragnos

BR Kragnos HYPE LET'S GO 

Somebody who knows to edit please make that. :( 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Tiberius501 said:

I’m dumb; what’s SGL?

Also, I gotta say, I’ve been on Dakka for most of my internet hobby info, and this forum is honestly so much nicer and enjoyable to hang around with. Dakka has become such a cesspool of cynical toxicity that I can’t scroll through 3 posts without eye rolling. It’s really hard to be hyped and excited, and just generally have fun with the hobby when reading through the majority of that forum.

Thanks for being awesome!

I bloody love this community. It doesnt have members it has a family.

download.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

Random 20-to-4-AM prediction:

Goblin wolf rider archers are going to have a rule that allows them to both shoot and retreat on a charge reaction. Delightfully annoying.

On a second thought, most skirmish cavalry could have that. But if goblins are mongolian inspired, it would make a lot of sense for them in particular.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Grotbag Scuttlers When said:

Random 20-to-4-AM prediction:

Goblin wolf rider archers are going to have a rule that allows them to both shoot and retreat on a charge reaction. Delightfully annoying.

On a second thought, most skirmish cavalry could have that. But if goblins are mongolian inspired, it would make a lot of sense for them in particular.

I hope that even though they are Grots   That at least their Mongolian side would allow them to have a decent shooting profile instead of the current Grot shooting of 1 shot 5+ 5+ no rend attack