The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

Gday staff I'm the new Lead designer, right first and foremost we must expand Destruction and by that I mean Sons of Behemat need at least 10 new kits.

SoB needs a 2-headed ettin shaman as a spellcaster and some dedicated artillery. A gargant tossing a caber would be a unique twist, as opposed to just tossing rocks.  Or along those lines and "endless Spell" that is a huge spiked log that is "cast" by having one of your gargants lob it downrange, where it lands and becomes terrain like a traditional endless spell.  

• LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Gothmaug said:

SoB needs a 2-headed ettin shaman as a spellcaster and some dedicated artillery. A gargant tossing a caber would be a unique twist, as opposed to just tossing rocks.  Or along those lines and "endless Spell" that is a huge spiked log that is "cast" by having one of your gargants lob it downrange, where it lands and becomes terrain like a traditional endless spell.  

I love both these ideas mate!! The Ettin could even be a female as Gargant society is Martiarchy based.

The living Siege Caber ****** is almost too perfect. 

1 hour ago, Grim Beasties said:

Full Silent People range as well

So it is done.

19 minutes ago, Souleater said:

Combat cabers were used by a Trollikin unit in Warmahordes.

In more related news. I love this masked up bit of art.  Even has a SOB. 

Screenshot_20210406-203651_Facebook.jpg

Just looked them up they look fantastic. Maybe we could get a Gargant that is running with a Caber tied behind him covered in spikes, sort of like the Mumakil from LOTR instead of being at the front it's at the rear tied to his waist!!

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Just looked them up they look fantastic. Maybe we could get a Gargant that is running with a Caber tied behind him covered in spikes, sort of like the Mumakil from LOTR instead of being at the front it's at the rear tied to his waist!!

Or with big beasties/trolls that not only cause impact damage, but are then loose near the target, randomly selecting something in charge range and going for that.

5 minutes ago, zilberfrid said:

Or with big beasties/trolls that not only cause impact damage, but are then loose near the target, randomly selecting something in charge range and going for that.

I've said in the wishlist thread that I hope the Megas get some kind of 'Attack Dog' and thought a huge Hyena styled beast would suit them, or alternatively have it be large but not too big as to be a Chihuahua to the Gargant.

15 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I've said in the wishlist thread that I hope the Megas get some kind of 'Attack Dog' and thought a huge Hyena styled beast would suit them, or alternatively have it be large but not too big as to be a Chihuahua to the Gargant.

Yes, but what if you throw said beasty into some aelf's face to get it on the table...

So not a caber tied to the gargant, but a caber thrown by them (I had cabertossing in mind). Or ballistic arcing, and then going, saber(cat), or rhinoceros, or anklyosaur, or glyptodon, or wolverines, or a bouquet of honey badgers.

Edited by zilberfrid
  • Haha 1

This is probably very silly.

but that non existent miniature in the display cabinet is not only huge by comparison but also has a very distinctive shape. My heart says this is gw trolling us about Kragnos. My head says it’s just GW trolling us about nothing. 

7865FC1F-B9B4-4115-ABF5-401A81F3B9A8.jpeg

Edited by Kronos
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

For a second I thought you meant a ullapool caber grenade and I was very, very confused

3 hours ago, Kronos said:

This is probably very silly.

but that non existent miniature in the display cabinet is not only huge by comparison but also has a very distinctive shape. My heart says this is gw trolling us about Kragnos. My head says it’s just GW trolling us about nothing. 

7865FC1F-B9B4-4115-ABF5-401A81F3B9A8.jpeg

That would be amazing if they hid a teaser in something like this. To be honest I can see the resemblance. Even threw some sort of dragon in for scale to showoff how big Kragnos is.

6 hours ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

That would be amazing if they hid a teaser in something like this. To be honest I can see the resemblance. Even threw some sort of dragon in for scale to showoff how big Kragnos is.

Thats a forest dragon and he's surrounded by Aelf centaurs and Satyrs, ..😇

[I wish]

14 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I love both these ideas mate!! The Ettin could even be a female as Gargant society is Martiarchy based.

The living Siege Caber ****** is almost too perfect. 

So it is done.

How about a gargant that throws entire siege engines?

• Like 1