The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, sandlemad said:

In conclusion, predicting future AoS releases on the basis of WHU stuff is a land of contrasts.

There will be NEW PAINTS ?!?!

... :P

BTW, about the new Online Preview "Faith & Damnation" : 

"Faith" :

- 40k : Adeptus Mechanicus (new models teased, religious cult with FAITH in the Omnissiah) and Adepta Sororita (lots of new model announced means new Codex, right ? Also, religious cult with FAITH in the Emperor).

- Necromunda : Redemptionists Cult (we got Rumor Engines for them in recent Underhive Informant, religious cult with FAITH in the Emperor).

"Damnation" : 

- AOS : Soulblight Gravelords teaser / full reveal ? Or more details about Broken Realms : Be'lakor ? (Undead or Daemons are DAMNED)

- WHU : Ossiarch Bonereapers warband full reveal (Undead with funny faces are still DAMNED).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

"Faith" :

- 40k : Adeptus Mechanicus (new models teased, religious cult with FAITH in the Omnissiah) and Adepta Sororita (lots of new model announced means new Codex, right ? Also, religious cult with FAITH in the Emperor).

- Necromunda : Redemptionists Cult (we got Rumor Engines for them in recent Underhive Informant, religious cult with FAITH in the Emperor).

"Damnation" : 

- AOS : Soulblight Gravelords teaser / full reveal ? Or more details about Broken Realms : Be'lakor ? (Undead or Daemons are DAMNED)

- WHU : Ossiarch Bonereapers warband full reveal (Undead with funny faces are still DAMNED).

Bonereaper Warband is certain and from the hints and wording of the article, Soulblight could also be shown. I really hope it is for all those Death and Vampire fans out there!! Then we slow down on new Factions for a while and expand the current ones. Then again in a year or so we drop another few Factions!! Disspossessed and Malerions Aelves!!

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Indecisive said:

I tried to use some basic image editing tools to see if I could yield anything useful. Accidentally added something to the left mini's butt.

image.png.7b7455e62b10e27fdb4486d691e9ad19.png

Hi, great job on the pict-magick :)is it ok if I share this on a 40k forum? The chap on the left looks suspiciously space marine-y

Edited by DoctorPerils

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

"Faith" :

"Damnation" : 

Faith: Squats and Chaos Dwarfs

Damnation: they cost a premium and are Forgeworld exclusive

• Haha 7

I'm gonna call it here just in case, I think the model that is going to be revealed today might be the ossiarch underworld leader with the great axe and that's maybe why they didn't revealed it last time when they should have. (maybe they're stretching as much as possible the number of model they can show every Monday ) 

Watch me get totally wrong in a few minutes xD

Edited by Jeremierty
  • Like 4

On 3/14/2021 at 4:12 AM, rosa said:

Uhm, nobody wants to talk about that fantastic OBR archer?

I imagine a whole AOS unit in a second wave... Awesome:) 😃😃😃

If they add archers to the AoS Bonereapers range, it'll be a step closer to the old TK. Not in terms of lore, certainly, but I'm terms of mirroring the tattoo tabletop unit selections.

Sounds good to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sleboda said:

If they add archers to the AoS Bonereapers range, it'll be a step closer to the old TK. Not in terms of lore, certainly, but I'm terms of mirroring the tattoo tabletop unit selections.

Sounds good to me.

They also need a truly monstrous Behemoth. The Gothizzar Harvester is incredible but there are Stardrake, Mega Gargant, Thundertusk, Mawcrusher and all the various Lumineth beasts out there to build from!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DoctorPerils said:

Hi, great job on the pict-magick :)is it ok if I share this on a 40k forum? The chap on the left looks suspiciously space marine-y

Funny, to me he looks very much like a dark elf/vampire/other fancy lad riding a horse. Shield in his left hand, angled back with top pointed slightly at us. Weapon (axe?) in right.

Edited by Sleboda
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

Funny, to me he looks very much like a dark elf/vampire/other fancy lad riding a horse. Shield in his left hand, angled back with top pointed sighting at us. Weapon (axe?) in right.

With @Indecisive
s edit, the bottom section looks more like (chaos?) space marine shins to me, I really can't see a horse. Probably wrong though :)

So warcom posted 40k rules sneak peek for Belakor. And when refering to some of his rules they wrote:

* To learn more about that, you’ll have to keep your eyes peeled for his full rules coming later this year.

Very open ended date, to say the least.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, SlyRebirth said:

"We’ll be showing off all of the new Redemptionist models on Saturday as part of the latest Warhammer Preview Online so make sure you tune in, or you may be deemed to be a heretic."

So left-hand model is very likely to be from this.

Cawdor is the best chance Freeguild has for new models, apart from the Blood Bowl team, of course (which I am magnetizing with alternative arms & weapons).

Edited by zilberfrid

5 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I dont think is vampire silhouette. Notice this two moon shaped "things" is rather more models for LRL. Tyrion perhabs?

image.png.cb824d460863154c7ecf96693cde4259.png

The 2 moons are a nice catch ! But I am almost certain this is not tyrion ( if only due to the fact he would have sun imagery instead) 

To me it doesn't look like very lumineth but I could be wrong ! He looks like he's mounted.

The moon imagery could suggest  something gloomspite related ? (With the bad moon ?) But it doesn't seem very likely 

Edited by Jeremierty
  • Like 1

The 40k preview of Be’lakor paint the picture of a massively powerful character, in the supreme commander weight class. It could stand to reason that his upgrade  for AoS will be in the same scale - that is, a massive 450+pts character.

Hope it remains relevant to run him leading mortals doing his bidding...

• Like 2