The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, BaylorCorvette said:

Maybe. But that picture I posted shows a Chaos Warrior that we already have that has a hide cloak that looks very similar to this one.

indeed. I am merely suggesting that the hand we see isn't from the warrior itself but from its cloak :)

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

indeed. I am merely suggesting that the hand we see isn't from the warrior itself but from it's cloak :)

Darn I was hoping for heavily mutated and characterful Chosen. I always used my most mutated models as chosen in 6th edition. Although, I absolutely do agree that it is most likely the cloak.

Edited by Neverchosen

3 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

indeed. I am merely suggesting that the hand we see isn't from the warrior itself but from its cloak :)

Of course.. can't believe I didn't see that before. It's clearly not the hand of whoever is in that armour.

4 hours ago, HorticulusTGA said:

I forgot the Lelith model teased recently.

I think the 40k models teased in a recent Preview video (Orc, Lilith, Sisters of Battle and Nurlge IIRC) will just be single Models coming along their new 9th Ed.  40k Codex. That was the case for the Nurgle model (new Lord of Virulence). So this week-end GW will surely announce more Codexes, the Xenos one could be Dark Eldar (and the cover could be the one teased yesterday on Facebook). 

But I am still confident we will see a Decadence (Slaanesh)-themed, AOS-related Chaos release. 

Maybe this "lieutenant" characters are made to feature on the new combat patrol boxes 

I would have a crazy suggestion: Do you see that Knife on the Chaos Warrior? Only Chaos Warrior so far that has such a Dagger in his Warscroll is the Hero-Option  named Exalted Hero of Chaos.

Some wild guesses: The Exalted hero can be maybe build from the new Warriors or Chosen Kit.

Edited by Charleston
  • LOVE IT! 1

Wait, Seraphon are getting a Underworlds Warband. What if they release them with a StD Warband too and the Chaos Warrior is wearing a Seraphon hide cloak? Alright time to update my picture with some Serephon hands for comparison purposes.

*EDIT*

OK I can totally see it. A cloak made from a Seraphon's hide.

ChaosWarrior2.png

Edited by BaylorCorvette
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, BaylorCorvette said:

Wait, Seraphon are getting a Underworlds Warband. What if they release them with a StD Warband too and the Chaos Warrior is wearing a Seraphon hide cloak? Alright time to update my picture with some Serephon hands for comparison purposes.

*EDIT*

OK I can totally see it. A cloak made from a Seraphon's hide.

ChaosWarrior2.png

That would be about the same feeling as the scale/hide rumour engine a year ago which turned out to be a Space Marine or the tail which turned out to be the Zoat, everyone just wearing us 

Edited by Matrindur
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Jazzbeaux said:

Could it be a Slaves to Darkness Chaos Underworlds Warband that includes figures that would make a good Command Group for Age of Sigmar Chaos Warriors?

Certainly horn blowers have been in previous warbands, but no standards as yet.

Not sure if they'll have the necessary trinkets for the command group (would be smart though) but I bet on a WHU Chaos Warriors unit as well.  

Just now, TheR00zle said:

Just to confirm the current consensus is that the spears are either grotbag scuttlers/ogor megatyrant/frostkings, and the we have Slaanesh/dark Eldar alongside zombie/nurgle news this weekend?

No vampirates? At least we have grotbag scuttlers  in the list.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Charleston said:

I don´t think so. The Blade is similar but the part beneath in the RE looks like a rough but down stick. Has a rather Gitmob-tainted flavor

Whether its a new gitmob, Mawtribes, or even grotbag scuttles model I'll be happy, as it brings me one step closer to a count as Cities of Sigmar chaos dwarf army(from old fantasy lore).

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1