Hoping for Hyishian elves reveal at Adepticon

I guarantee you it’s not happening nothing in the rumor engines, chatter from devs, event goers, wildest rumors, or anything indicates any elf army release this year. The last official thing we heard after Deepkin was GW just released 2 elf factions and not to ecpect the other 2 anytime soon. Your getting your hopes up for nothing.

12 minutes ago, AaronWIlson said:

It's just a bit of light hearted fun, whatever they reveal I'm going to be excited for. 

a finger on the monkey's paw snaps down, the air stills and all is full of quiet dread when suddenly a new Stormcast Chamber is opened...

22 minutes ago, NurglesFirstChosen said:

Not sure what the issue is... a thread titled hoping to get this reveal or that reveal doesn’t get any hopes up surely. At least it’s not people posting about stuff they ‘know’. 

The title was changed.  There was no hoping before and it was titled like the reveal was already done and that it was Hysh elves.

1 hour ago, Kaleb Daark said:

Just a box of elf casualties to sorinkle around the board please.  They dont need anything else. Far too much pointy eared goings on as it is.

beards. Big beards and runes of a dispossessed nature is whats needed. Serious business that.  

Haha they already exist!

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 4.01.49 PM.png

I mean, if we're doing wishlists for the Aelves.. I'd actually like to see them combine the more generic Light/Dark Aelves into the same faction and play off the theme of Duality, like what we've seen for the Geminids.

Then I'd like to see a BCR like Aelven Dragon riding faction, with big dragons, small drakes etc.. low model count, because dragons are cool.

2 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

Please no aelfes... following the release of forced upon scenery they would carry a large stone watchtower around for reasons...🤦🏼‍♂️

„Hey those dwarves carry an eight ton Forge to battle, let‘s bring out our tower!“

hey at least (some of) the aelf towers are on floating islands (which can be towed by great eagles, which would make an epic looking model)

Archived