The Rumour Thread

12 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Just to perhaps temper expectations, it could just be a tease for Warcry itself, since the setting is currently centred around a crashed Seraphon ship. 

I'm going to assume this is just teasing the Khorne and Vampire Warcry box, but oh.boi! If this is Seraphon....Sigmar help me.

Wow, last year really damaged people. The next  battletome is order. There were Seraphon silhouettes in the new year preview and the warcry box is Khorne Vs something not Seraphon. They are absolutely showing new Seraphon minis for AoS in the preview show. I'd bet my house on it. 

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Seraphon confirmed!20230125_211015.jpg.a63a58cc3534b983bf65dd3fb606496e.jpg

I havent been this excited for an Online Preview in so long!! Warcry always brings stunning sculpts and an Underworlds Warband of unknown origins AND new Seraphon!? We must all be Ogors these days Mortals as we are EATING.

10 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

TROGGOTHS LOOKING STRONG AS GORK THIS IS AWESOME!!

8 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Wow, last year really damaged people. The next  battletome is order. There were Seraphon silhouettes in the new year preview and the warcry box is Khorne Vs something not Seraphon. They are absolutely showing new Seraphon minis for AoS in the preview show. I'd bet my house on it. 

In this housing market!? Is that you James Workshop...

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

35 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I'm just nervous af for Seraphon. After Beasts of Chaos and the rumour list being fake, I am so nervous to see what Seraphon will get. 

The only thing I want is new Saurus Warriors, anything else is a cherry on top of an amazing cake. I really hope it's not another hero release. 

The prospect that we could see Seraphon this very Friday, the preview will be god tier if true.

Honestly more excited for Seraphon than the Cities refresh.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I really like the direction of the most recent rules changes. The AoS team really seems to be trying to make units and factions feel fun and powerful, and they are doing a much better job at it than last edition. No more "roll a die to roll a die" on the Troggoths, for example. That d6+10" move on squigs is also super appreciated. This change and the introductions of more weapon profiles with values like 3+d3 instead of d6 get me excited for the possibility that cool, but random units like Steam Tanks might actually be good this time around.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Just to perhaps temper expectations, it could just be a tease for Warcry itself, since the setting is currently centred around a crashed Seraphon ship. 

I'm going to assume this is just teasing the Khorne and Vampire Warcry box, but oh.boi! If this is Seraphon....Sigmar help me.

Better buckle up.  

From article...

"and- oh, you can even build a whole army of… What? We’re out of time? Skag it."

Maybe gitmob still have a surprise in store at lvo... Sneaky gitz. A hero to make them battleline. Wouldnt be the first time they've shown something new and had it up for order a week later.... 🤞

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

These changes are right up my alley. Love the Skragrott spell, love the movement fix to Squig Hoppers to make them a bit less swingy. Troggoth regen is also less swingy. If the whole tome is like this i'll be happy playing my Gitz for a while. Now i really hope that they also fixed the Dankhold though.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

I really like the direction of the most recent rules changes. The AoS team really seems to be trying to make units and factions feel fun and powerful, and they are doing a much better job at it than last edition. No more "roll a die to roll a die" on the Troggoths, for example. That d6+10" move on squigs is also super appreciated. This change and the introductions of more weapon profiles with values like 3+d3 instead of d6 get me excited for the possibility that cool, but random units like Steam Tanks might actually be good this time around.

Love the regen changes, it was hard enough to have any troggs with wounds on them come the hero phase, between just landing the right number of wounds or battleshock, and the effect wasn't strong enough to justify the hoops. I hope there's a way to supercharge the regen to bring back dead models in the new book, as its something that happens in the lore as well.

Funnily enough I'm a bit sad to see the completely random movement gone. I know this is way better (its like rolling 2 5's) but it was also a big part of the fun. At least there's still a random element to it.

2 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

From article...

"and- oh, you can even build a whole army of… What? We’re out of time? Skag it."

Maybe gitmob still have a surprise in store at lvo... Sneaky gitz. A hero to make them battleline. Wouldnt be the first time they've shown something new and had it up for order a week later.... 🤞

Don't get my hopes up only to be dashed :(

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

From article...

I'd even take a "We're bringing back some of the old gitmob kits" as part of some range rotation thing

• Like 1

What an awesome morning for previews. 

I'm so excited for the Seraphon preview it's beyond words. I know we're at least getting three kits and that's so huge for us. 

As a Trogg player as well, I am very happy with the changes and can't wait to see what the rest of the book has in store for them. It looks like GW design team did a really good job of getting rid of a lot of annoying random elements of the army while still keeping some fun. 

Here's hoping for more Gitmob for those that love that style! 

• Like 4