The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, lele said:

AOS is so big, hmm.... just i dont see.... do we really have Status effect rule or Elemental Resistance System @@   

No. There are some abilities that improve or change the result of an attack, but they are just interaction between that ability (that usually  is unique to the warscroll instead of a USR) and keyword or the number of models.

E.g: Some gas-weapons/flame-attacks need to hit, others auto-hit, others do mortal wounds, etc... it's something that needs a bit of work. Let's hope for 4.0

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

A wardancer ? Except shoes it can be used in TOW right ?

5 minutes ago, Cdance93 said:

Who says they didn't have sweet kicks back in Fantasy times?

Could sand down the shoes a bit to look like lleather instead if so desired. 

Edited by Vasshpit

I don't know if it was already mentioned but Ogre Mawtribes 's Gorger is not listed anymore in the webstore warhammer.com/en-GB/shop/age-of-sigmar/grand-alliance-destruction/ogor-mawtribes

And I remember as it was hinted by whitefang that new gorgers from warcry should "replace" it , such it happened with Seraphon chamaleon skinks  "replaced" by  hunters of Huanchi warcry warband.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cyrus said:

I don't know if it was already mentioned but Ogre Mawtribes 's Gorger is not listed anymore in the webstore warhammer.com/en-GB/shop/age-of-sigmar/grand-alliance-destruction/ogor-mawtribes

And I remember as it was hinted by whitefang that new gorgers from warcry should "replace" it , such it happened with Seraphon chamaleon skinks  "replaced" by  hunters of Huanchi warcry warband.

I think it was obvious to everyone this would eventually happen?

3 hours ago, xAres said:

4chan rumors confirmed?

image0.jpg

Just to stress: this is a de-confirm of the "leak".

For a long time, CMValrak has been saying that there are two new Chaos Lords coming for 40k - one with a jump pack, and another that might be a new Terminator Lord.

It appears that this false leaker decided to include the Terminator Lord in their list, rather than a Power Armour Lord.

And now we see that the Lord is in Power Armour, and not Terminator Armour. So: the leak is bogus.

(Which is not to say that it won't still get some stuff right - it appears to be based on a number of the most common rumours and speculations.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cyrus said:

He's ballin' with the angels now. 😔

ballin.png.54709069d57b599b63836111f7a604ff.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 26

1 hour ago, Gaball Slaaneshi said:

A wardancer ? Except shoes it can be used in TOW right ?

What do you think Witch Hunters do? They hunt down heathen shoe wearers! If being barefoot was good enough for Sigmar it's good enough for us!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

good news: you can always tell when something is a marine

bad news: ...you can always tell when something is a marine

At least it's not a primaris lieutenant which is... something I guess

• Like 1
  • Haha 1