The Rumour Thread

5 hours ago, Chikout said:

Interesting tidbit about the Fec release. The Morbheg knights were designed by David Waeselynck while he was working from home during lockdown. That's more than 3 years between design and release. It makes you wonder what they're working on now. 

Where did you ge this info from? It is super interesting. If that's the case imo they already have sculpted everything we ask for. Refresh for Skaven, Beasts, Ogors... second waves... and they should be finishing 5th ed launch box and prepping for the 5th ed content. That includes that they have at least 1 or 2 new armies ready.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

Im in camp Qulathis style kurnothi so this doesnt look promising for me. Really want some AoSified Glade Guard and Wardancers. I did like the Kurnoth Hunter bug boss as it fits the rest of the army quite nicely.

Edit: what if they are mini kragnos (Drogrukh) legs?

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Beliman said:

I need that Zagnog boy

Unfortunately warco said there will be only one link for AoS . So not them . 

In the run-up to Christmas on Warhammer Community, there will be a new miniature revealed for Warhammer Age of Sigmar and a Metawatch reviewing the whole year, a new reveal for Warhammer: The Horus Heresy, and plenty else besides. What a treat!”

Just now, Grunbag said:

Unfortunately warco said there will be only one link for AoS . So not them . 

In the run-up to Christmas on Warhammer Community, there will be a new miniature revealed for Warhammer Age of Sigmar and a Metawatch reviewing the whole year, a new reveal for Warhammer: The Horus Heresy, and plenty else besides. What a treat!”

Or one of them, and the second one will be left for another occasion.

9 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

Where did you ge this info from? It is super interesting. If that's the case imo they already have sculpted everything we ask for. Refresh for Skaven, Beasts, Ogors... second waves... and they should be finishing 5th ed launch box and prepping for the 5th ed content. That includes that they have at least 1 or 2 new armies ready.

From his instagram account. It’s possible that fec were just held back for some reason. Either that or there’s just a big release backlog that could even be getting bigger over time.

11 hours ago, Tonhel said:

Ooh It would be really cool if there would be more mini's like the Skaeth's wildhunt aesthetics wise. When they released that warband I had high hopes it would become a unique army like Idoneth. I guess the best we can hope now is that it will be a big part of Sylvaneth battletome in 4th ed..

Archers on horseback...kinda 😆

52 minutes ago, Beliman said:

New rumor:

3f9f14f0-9e9d-4f12-849c-3990db24a21d.jpg.4ef0d6af8ef954fa73d2e034a8ae981a.jpg

I don't think its OBR, i even think its Kurnothi. 

Remember the shortstory where a Centaur was on the hunt with Kurnoth Hunters and Belthanos. They took down a OBR creature, and then went on to hunt more. This fits the 'Grave Robber' extra. Zondara also sounds like it could be the name of a Centaur Kurnothii.

EDIT: the centaur was female btw...Zondara sounds female

Edited by Xil
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Beliman said:

New rumor:

3f9f14f0-9e9d-4f12-849c-3990db24a21d.jpg.4ef0d6af8ef954fa73d2e034a8ae981a.jpg

As with all unnamed rumour mongers, this is most likely a fake. Still, it remains possible - if so, could it really be OBR? Part of me wonders more about a gang of rogue/piratical KOverlords or something - "grave robbers" doesn't sound like any kind of GA Death warband imo.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Hohoho! That's a way to counter the rumours and the problems it was causing.

I suspect they had to. "Content creators" endlessly making rumours about upcoming releases is one thing, but when the rumours could have serious financial impact on shareholders, partners, etc I think they had clarify what is going on. 

• Like 8

image.png.8653a156069d600098476ea3c215d601.png

If we assume this isn't horse legs but something more natural/wild such as deer legs, ae there any other factions (in any of the WH settings) it could fit in apart from Sylvaneth/Kurnothi or Beasts of Chaos?

Is there room for baby Kragnoses in any of the destro factions?

2 minutes ago, EntMan said:

image.png.8653a156069d600098476ea3c215d601.png

If we assume this isn't horse legs but something more natural/wild such as deer legs, ae there any other factions (in any of the WH settings) it could fit in apart from Sylvaneth/Kurnothi or Beasts of Chaos?

Is there room for baby Kragnoses in any of the destro factions?

Wasn't there a rumour about more stuff from Kragnos race? Or was that just a lore teaser?