The Rumour Thread

I can see it being a base detail for a chaos model as they seem to like to impale skulls heads and bodies on their eight point stars. 

I am up for it being Flesh Eaters as I have said a million times cavalry of either impaled bodies on rabid horses or Ghouls with skeletal hobby horses would both make potentially hilarious and twisted Flesh Eater Knights. I think this could easily be the rider pinned to the mount in the first suggestion. 

57 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I for one am so hyped for more FEC!! My favourite Death Faction and it seems I may have to finally bite the Silver Bullet and step in!! Ogors, Sons, Troggoths, Beasts and potentially FEC? 

Dont tell the Mrs...

You'll be getting an Order faction before long!

image.png.34cbeb89fafb3462b3768a076ba7e34a.png

• LOVE IT! 1

Rumor Thread

image.png.96091f0a64a309f2cdd059ed5862d13f.png

I think the FEC players will be dissapointed. This spear may be nicked and scratched, but it doesnt shot the pitting that all the Death Faction weapons have. It also has a different base, where the blade attached to the ferule. Nor does it match any of the crude designs from ironjawz, Kruelboyz of Gitz. .

The blades well made, but worn. and impales a skeleton. I'm guessing Chaos. Its also impaling the skeleton in a very ritualistic/torturous manner, which is in par for Chaos. Perhaps a scenic base piece, a spear on a chariot/war machine, or most likely, a Warcry band. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grunbag said:

Where it has been announced ?

Issue one has been around for a week or so in stores. Classic 10% discount campaign was launched months ago and after that another one with a 5% discount. Not sure if there's TV announcements as I don't check TV lately, but I am seeing YT channels collabs promoting it.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

Rumor Thread

I think the FEC players will be dissapointed. This spear may be nicked and scratched, but it doesnt shot the pitting that all the Death Faction weapons have. It also has a different base, where the blade attached to the ferule. Nor does it match any of the crude designs from ironjawz, Kruelboyz of Gitz. .

The blades well made, but worn. and impales a skeleton. I'm guessing Chaos. Its also impaling the skeleton in a very ritualistic/torturous manner, which is in par for Chaos. Perhaps a scenic base piece, a spear on a chariot/war machine, or most likely, a Warcry band. 

However, both StD and CSM are not worn out to this extent . And Nurgle factions have a much more distinct corrosion look.
 image.png.e247bdba3b102c67226789bf0b85d57f.pngimage.png.58deb37526f012d4f0250735aa7b99b9.pngimage.png.3a1162d88328ae6025e9e84401e6d62d.pngimage.png.c568fd809ec94aefda9e25359c318c33.png

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

Rumor Thread

Maybe a new Harry?

harry_the_hammer_warzji19.webp

• Like 9
  • LOVE IT! 4

2 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

The article says that they are coming very soon with the Vampire Team too. It could be that the Dawnbringers preorder comes the 23 instead the 17 as we predicted

Seeing as they normally only preview one star player, and this time they’ve shown off 3 plus it’s right off the bat (hehe get it…bat? No? ) of the full team reveal!  I agree I think they could be seen on Sunday pre order preview 

Edited by Deakz28

On 9/4/2023 at 3:26 PM, Trugg the Troggoth King said:

I LOVE Trugg (just check my nickname 😅) maybe he is my favourite miniature since Dankhold Troggoth. But I understand that certain parts of his design dislikes some people: antlers, his goofy face, the altar on his back... for just saying some.

AoS designs tend to bring love or totally dislike for them, and that´s really good because nobody is indiferent to them. We can talk and discuss about models from totally diferrent points of view. Learning and appreciating details we could overlook.

Seeing brodd and trugg talkin Here I get the Feeling that destruction is Most likely the alliance of Love, friendship and harmony 😁

• Haha 6
  • LOVE IT! 2

5 hours ago, Gothmaug said:

Rumor Thread

What about Mawtribes? The highlighting is pretty bright (frost?) and there's a wierd shape coming off the skeleton's shoulder that might be ice?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OkayestDM said:

What about Mawtribes? The highlighting is pretty bright (frost?) and there's a wierd shape coming off the skeleton's shoulder that might be ice?

Possibly.. but Ogor weapons are usually more crude, with the heads lashed to the shaft instead of socketed. Also often have extra spikes on the side and a harpoon vibe. 

• Like 1