The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, EonChao said:

Those are really cool, especially Lorai, I could see myself using her over the regular Soul Scryer

Hopefully she will get some new rules. She seems like powerfull wizard in the show not only finder of the ways 😄

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ledgington said:

The new artwork could suggest that they’re going to be part of the unfolding Dawnbringers narrative in a similar fashion to Callie and Toll. Probably to do with the Ghyran crusade.

IMG_5720.jpeg

Maybe next time, the miniature designer should see the artwork of her face before they decide to mess up the head 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, GenericEdgyName said:

Interestingly enough, I think that it's the first ever case of a stormcast miniature being directly remade/replaced. Unless they keep selling the old Neave too. Anyway, I think it does increase the possibility of 1st edition stormcast getting retired in favour of new stormstrike versions.

Also, I think those minis go incredibly hard. I love the crossbow lass, but the idoneth is undeniably my fave.

Yay I got my first whitefang like! I guess that means saying goodbye to old stormcast

2 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Love the Crossbow Lady and Stormcast Vesemir but I am a bit disappointed with Neave: the generic hero pose (put it side by side with the Imperatant for instance) and no scenic base means she feels a bit "just another SCE hero". The pose also looks more static than the present one. Pity, let's hope they give her some cool rules at least!

Edited by Marcvs

2 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Yeah ! The Blacktalons ! I loved that show, glad they made them into minis ! The sculpts are amazing, drip with personality and details. It's cool to see characters you've grown attached to over the course of their series get miniatures. 

Now, do these release in the framework of the Dawnbringers narrative, or they're independant from it ? 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Pick said:

yeah these past few stormcast releases are absolute misses for me. terrible wooden posing, weird armor and gear choices, like was there a single person asking for an updated blacktalon model?

Less than a month ago I read a comment asking for that 😁, and I didn't ever thought about the chance, but makes sense. It is a nice way to promote warhammer + as well.

• Like 5

I know its not the case and it wouldn't even fit the price point but it would have fit perfectly if these are the year 3 Warhammer+ minis. Extra marketing for the show and they already said the minis will only be initially exclusives now so not really a problem. But unless they drastically increase the budget for the W+ mini this doesn't really line up with a single Megaboss or a Chaos Sorcerer with some summons

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Freemeta said:

Fec need princess or a new "Dame du Lac" , i dont really know them but do they have some woman figure in their lore?

Not a lore figure, but a while back WH weekly were spitballing new units, and the idea of a "Lady" being a non fec woman being carried around by ghouls who think she's the lady of the lake or a princess or something handing out boons is such a good concept.

• LOVE IT! 3