The Rumour Thread

Looks like a return to Slaanesh is in my future. Kinda hope they redo Daemonettes too. They still technically fit the aesthetic but they just never looked sleek enough to be Slaanesh for me.

Wonder how they'll do the mortals to fit, could be a rather interesting army. I hope they have a pretty even male/female ratio as so far the chaos armies are pretty much a all boys club and that just wouldn't fit the mixed aesthetic of Slaanesh.

47 minutes ago, SaJeel said:

One thing of note, the Head and arms for the fiend are all found on that sprue, also there are 4 heads and pairs of arms on the sprue all for the firend, could this possibly mean that its a dual kit? and the spru built the alt model???

The stuff missing from the sprue is the rear bodies and legs, I don’t think there’s room for much else on the sprue when you factor that in. 

If this is an indicator about the way they're going to update Slaanesh then I'm saving all my money for it. I'd love to see reworked Daemonettes but I don't see that happening as we've not seen any of the other basic Daemons reworked at all, outside of the Horrors anyway, thinking about it. I'm back and forwarding between DoK, ID and NH at the moment but that fiend.......... oh baby. 

43 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

Wrath and Rapture in November, plastic khorne doggos and new slaanesh...? 

Definitely a new Slaanesh fiend. People have also predicted plastic heralds for both, but nothing has been confirmed about that.

• Like 1

Currently the Hounds of Khorne, Herald of Khorne, Fiends of Slaanesh and Herald of Slaanesh are in resin finecast. So it would make most sense that they would form part of the core of the new boxed set and all be re-done in plastic in one big go. Now they could put bloodcrushers instead for Khorne, but my gut feeling is that they will want to give both gods a new model option and those would be the most comparable and most suitable to change.

GW is steadily cleaning house of finecast bit by bit where they can. So it would make sense that those would be the new sculpts at the very least. We could see others; they might add something new or even change one of the existing plastic kits so there's always potential for more. That said I'd wager after hounds and fiends we'll see one or two blocks of basic troops 

4 minutes ago, Overread said:

Currently the Hounds of Khorne, Herald of Khorne, Fiends of Slaanesh and Herald of Slaanesh are in resin finecast. So it would make most sense that they would form part of the core of the new boxed set and all be re-done in plastic in one big go. Now they could put bloodcrushers instead for Khorne, but my gut feeling is that they will want to give both gods a new model option and those would be the most comparable and most suitable to change.

GW is steadily cleaning house of finecast bit by bit where they can. So it would make sense that those would be the new sculpts at the very least. We could see others; they might add something new or even change one of the existing plastic kits so there's always potential for more. That said I'd wager after hounds and fiends we'll see one or two blocks of basic troops 

plastic khorne dogs are a thing, we've seen them 

• Like 1

Just now, Overread said:

Oh where have they been previewed? I know there's one or two for Shadspire and the like, but I don't recall seeing the hounds in plastic as a full kit

we seen them in the underworlds stuff, the mac graggres something or other.

they've already got the mould done and i fully expect to see them in the khorne box 

Just now, Overread said:

Oh where have they been previewed? I know there's one or two for Shadspire and the like, but I don't recall seeing the hounds in plastic as a full kit

Currently there's only the one that comes with the Mighty Lord of Khorne and the one that comes with Magore's Fiends for shadespire.