The Rumour Thread

47 minutes ago, Gecktron said:

World Eaters and Emperors Children aren't even a question anymore. They will come. GW confirmed as much at a seminar recently. They also said they are looking into other Chaos Legions like the Night Lords. So I would say the full 9 Chaos Legions are now possible (if sales numbers for Traitor Marines stay high). 

I wasn’t at the seminar but heard them mention "other armies not here" as well. From how they said it does that imply more marines of some variety, more Imperium, or something else?

8 hours ago, Hoseman said:

Order new factions: Dark Malerion Aelfs, soon 2019. Light Aelfs (Teclis and Tyrion), maybe 2019. Some kind of robot/human/kindofskitarii army, nobody knows that, only a picture of something that looks like something.

Could these robots be the Men of Iron that led to the Age of Strife? They were mean mothers...

24 minutes ago, MacDuff said:

I totally agree - AOS clockwork machines would be AWESOME!

It already existed with an awesome army that was my favourite back in time in WHFB: they were called Chaos Dwarves. (I'm speaking about the original one, 20+years ago). Their leader was mounted on mecha legs and several heros where kinda clockwork/steampunk. Loved them. And were sooooo deadly.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gecktron said:

World Eaters and Emperors Children aren't even a question anymore. They will come. GW confirmed as much at a seminar recently. They also said they are looking into other Chaos Legions like the Night Lords. So I would say the full 9 Chaos Legions are now possible (if sales numbers for Traitor Marines stay high). 

They could be high if they would resculpt the basic chaos marines.  I have been waiting a long long long long time to replace the backbone of my Chaos marine force,  I was really excited when the Dark Vengeance box came out with the stellar chosen models.  I thought they would use that aesthetic for new chaos marines.  But sadly that never happened.  Still holding out hope though,

2 hours ago, Skabnoze said:

They could be high if they would resculpt the basic chaos marines.  I have been waiting a long long long long time to replace the backbone of my Chaos marine force,  I was really excited when the Dark Vengeance box came out with the stellar chosen models.  I thought they would use that aesthetic for new chaos marines.  But sadly that never happened.  Still holding out hope though,

Well, it was confirmed (by https://twitter.com/warhammerweekly I think) Warhammer Quest 40k will have new CSM that will be later available separately as multipart plastic kit.

Edited by michu

7 hours ago, MacDuff said:

I totally agree - AOS clockwork machines would be AWESOME!

As someone said back when this robot faction rumour appeared, it could be a great Destruction army from the realm of metal. Nature fighting its fleshy invaders. It could be a great twist for the Desctruction grand alliance as a whole.

• Like 2

Actually like the Gork/Mork Rumor, few thoughts:

1. Orktober - Are they serious about the whole month being green dudes? Or is this really just speedfreeks and a battletome? 

2. Goblin book I get. Moonclan, Spiderfang, other goblins have good flavor too.   Orruk book. I don't get.  Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz each have a tome. The other orruks are old and don't have enough flavor to survive. We don't need a book covering all the orruks... 

• Like 2