The Rumour Thread

Ok- prediction time.

underworlds. @Norray posted earlier. They are the person who leaked all the war bands from this season so their prediction of a new starter set with season 1 warbands seems a pretty good bet. We will also see the Khorne warband. Could we see the new season’s box as well. It’s possible as Harrowdeep came out in October last year but that feels like a lot for underworlds. 

Horus Heresy 

Dont care unless they do some Solar Auxilia units in plastic. Maybe they will preview the final siege of terra book; that would be cool.

Leagues of Votann full reveal, I’m really curious to see what their centrepiece looks like. 
A single kit for Imperial guard and world eaters. Maybe a new campaign book. 

AoS. 
Lumineth and Tzeentch books but no new models.  New King Brodd model featuring the little guys from the rumour engine, a single Ogor hero and a new season of war book with a new Incarnate and maybe some more scenery. 
My dream would be some news about cities/dawn breakers and an announcement about a monthly series of articles Battle Sister Bulletin style until launch. 

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just realized a couple things:

1. Still no Cursed City news? Paperback is still showing an October 12th release on Amazon and I think most were assuming October would be the relaunch/1st expansion.

2. As I was assembling the new witch hunters, I noticed the sculpted bases have broken pillars with the same design as the Cursed City Vyrkos bloodborne. I know they reuse digital design but seems probable that these were designed as an expansion at one point.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Norray said:

This preview might be more interesting for WU players then rest of the fans. This might be new starter set (not new season, similar to one where they used push to fit stormcasts and nighthaunt) but this one will include some of season 1 warbands with updated cards (no new models). Hopefully it is not delayed yet again :) 

@Vasshpit This is Norray's post. So it's old models with new cards. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

2. As I was assembling the new witch hunters, I noticed the sculpted bases have broken pillars with the same design as the Cursed City Vyrkos bloodborne. I know they reuse digital design but seems probable that these were designed as an expansion at one point.

Maybe it could also have been the other way around. Vyrkos + leader seems a lot like an underworlds warband imho.

• Like 1

40k - Seems like a great chance to drop the whole squat line.

AOS- I think we will see them show the new LRL Battletome and Tzeentch one. I also expect they will “reveal” more slaves to darkness units that we have already seen. Just like they did with the ogroids last time. 
I think they going to hold out for those two destruction tomes since they know everyone wants to know.

HH- Same ole kits just updated 

Underworlds- Definitely the Khorne warband. I’m not sure if we will see the new season yet.

Out of everything I “want” to see a glimpse of a new AOS army. Give us a teaser of something new. Even if it’s a video like they did with Kruleboyz. (The video of the humans in th swamp getting picked one by one) 

Edited by Jetlife

5 hours ago, Jetlife said:

40k - Seems like a great chance to drop the whole squat line.

Very poor choice of words. Considering what happened in the past, I‘m sure you gave some of the older space dwarves fans a heart attack. 😂

Edited by MitGas
  • Haha 3

Speaking of the Nova, what do you think will be the two upcoming destruction tomes? My theory is that the gobbos will be there at 90% (almost completely redone range and old tome), but on the second I don't know if Ogors or Gargants.
As they both need a freshen up. If I were in GW? I would have chosen SoB. By bringing out a special character.

1 hour ago, Fellman said:

Cant find the lumineth or the tzeentch batteltome on the UK website with the blessing of Gorkamorka we get them on sunday so they can show os the destruction box on nova

If they removed the Battletomes is because they are coming before we expected

11 hours ago, Chikout said:

Ok- prediction time.

underworlds. @Norray posted earlier. They are the person who leaked all the war bands from this season so their prediction of a new starter set with season 1 warbands seems a pretty good bet. We will also see the Khorne warband. Could we see the new season’s box as well. It’s possible as Harrowdeep came out in October last year but that feels like a lot for underworlds. 

Horus Heresy 

Dont care unless they do some Solar Auxilia units in plastic. Maybe they will preview the final siege of terra book; that would be cool.

Leagues of Votann full reveal, I’m really curious to see what their centrepiece looks like. 
A single kit for Imperial guard and world eaters. Maybe a new campaign book. 

AoS. 
Lumineth and Tzeentch books but no new models.  New King Brodd model featuring the little guys from the rumour engine, a single Ogor hero and a new season of war book with a new Incarnate and maybe some more scenery. 
My dream would be some news about cities/dawn breakers and an announcement about a monthly series of articles Battle Sister Bulletin style until launch. 

If they showed off what you described for AOS Id love this Preview.

2 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Maybe Seraphon or Chaos Warband?