The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, CeleFAZE said:

A grimdark megatherium would be amazing.

Right!? Giant raking talons are perfect for slicing meat!!

1 hour ago, Iksdee said:

Love the ground sloth idea. Could also have them riding killerwhales/ mosasaurus like a warship?

I'd love for the more aquatic beasts to be added to Idoneth. You're right on the money though the Deepkin should definitely have an Orca/Killer Whale centrepiece model. Or hell go full on fish* are friends and have an Orca like Kroxigor unit!!

*I'm well aware Orcas are mammals.

32 minutes ago, IronHelmet said:

Here's my imagination.

5125125.png

Mate this I'd actually really really incredible. Well done!!

1 hour ago, CeleFAZE said:

A grimdark megatherium would be amazing.

1 hour ago, Iksdee said:

Love the ground sloth idea. Could also have them riding killerwhales/ mosasaurus like a warship?

9 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Right!? Giant raking talons are perfect for slicing meat!!

I'd love for the more aquatic beasts to be added to Idoneth. You're right on the money though the Deepkin should definitely have an Orca/Killer Whale centrepiece model. Or hell go full on fish* are friends and have an Orca like Kroxigor unit!!

*I'm well aware Orcas are mammals.

Mate this I'd actually really really incredible. Well done!!

I would prefer the Mammoth for Ogors because the Fyreslayers in the Shriekstone short story are riding giant sloths and have fur cloaks.

• Like 3

Well damn I might actually like these guys, so far they seem to be a bit more than slightly bigger grots like I was initially worried about.

Though I'm not looking forward to the stress of trying to get the launch box, can't say I'm a big fan of the current method of starting off with limited boxes.

57 minutes ago, darkdark25 said:

I would prefer the Mammoth for Ogors because the Fyreslayers in the Shriekstone short story are riding giant sloths and have fur cloaks.

Oh damn are they?! That's incredible!! And people think that Fyreslayers are generic, expand them GW!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

Oh damn are they?! That's incredible!! And people think that Fyreslayers are generic, expand them GW!!

Hopefully the rumors about fyreslayers and kharadron being souped together aren't true, as I'd love to see the ranges expanded with stuff like this.

1 hour ago, Iksdee said:

I'll let my artistic skills do the talking...

tikimask2.jpg

The Lost Mask of Aku-Aku

A castaway from another world in search for his bandicoot friend, the Lost Mask of Aku-Aku protects the Morruks who found him from harm.

When you take damage, roll a d6. On a roll of 4+, the wound is negated, then immediately discard the mask. When entering within 2" of terrain piece, roll a d6. On a roll of 6, acquire another Lost Mask of Aku-Aku. If already wearing the Lost Mask of Aku-Aku, roll a die for every enemy model within 2" of the model wearing the mask. On a roll of 3+, they take d3 mortal wounds, then immediately discard the mask.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, darkdark25 said:

This is insane... I thought the lumineth were a bit bizarre but going with giant sloths is so crazy! It would be so nice we could see things like that 

2 hours ago, Sleboda said:

Good on ya.

It's always cool to see someone take a comment in stride without reacting as if attacked. Nice sign of good character.

I was thinking vaguely Epicurian, but atheist also is not the right word there. Acknowledging their existence without thinking you need them.

Thanks for the compliment. I can be bullheaded, but try to rectify mistakes I made.

I will be ordering pizza and watching this unboxing with great interest!

Regarding Greekskins gender bits. I think that male and female body types adds a bit of extra design space for models.

I still find it odd that they are fungus in AOS. I always thought WHFB goblinoids had males and females, but that's probably Blood Bowl's fault.

• Like 2