The Rumour Thread

The 40k GHB, Chapter Approved, will change the first turn decision from first to deploy to a roll off with the first down getting +1 (aka just like whfb). See community page. 

... And yet it looks like we'll still be stuck with gimmick deployment armies dictating first turn :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PJetski said:

Going first in AOS is very different from going first in 40k.

This. In 40k with the ammount of firepower and the range of the weapons it is much more crucial to land the first turn initiative. In the past (and to an extent even now) games could be decided just by who got to play first and it wasn't nice...

7 hours ago, Arkiham said:

Not aos but, the continued nurgle releases could mean some nurgle attention in aos.

We've certainly seen rumour mill pictures pointing towards nurgle 

20664133_10159299269220571_4091476755819311506_n.jpg

Not sure where I got this image but the only month left with a single codex release looks like September. Nurgle battletome release space? 

IMG-20170730-WA0000.jpg

Yeah that image is from 4chan and might very well be correct as if you do work at GW you have more insight in what is to come, as the books barring those of maby Tyranid, BA, Necrons and TS should be finished and printed by now ;).

Death Guard will have Mortarion and a new Vindicator-like tank (also spoiled picture) but I still am uncertain if this will mean something for AoS. I do hope so but Chaos in 40K most certainly doesn't get the same treatment as it does in AoS. Which is quite logical as sales on the Chaos factions (and thus populairity) is really different.

24 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

Onto more important matters, do we have any more news on the khorne dragon from Forgeworld with skeletor as it's rider? :)

The FW Open Day is this weekend, so it's possible we might find out a bit more information there (not that I can make it this year sadly).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, darkspear said:

I hope there will be a release of AOS miniatures in September since there is only 1 codex scheduled to be released.  I also assume 28 August will be the release date of GHB 2017?

They seem to be giving a preview of each main alliance every 4 days or so, 2 down, 2 to go, so could be as soon as next weekend (unlikely). They release on saturdays normally? 26th seems a safe bet. 

I hope there will be a release of AOS miniatures in September since there is only 1 codex scheduled to be released.  I also assume 28 August will be the release date of GHB 2017?

*prays preorders go up this weekend - current GH is on the last chance shelves now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, darkspear said:

Death Guard is teased for September, so I doubt we will see many AoS minis in that release. (Unless we get some Nurgle crossover stuff)