The Rumour Thread

5 hours ago, Indecisive said:

Realized the previews have been spaced out 1 month apart for the past few previews, wonder if we'll get another one this Saturday.

I'm almost certain today they will announce another Preview for the 17th.

1 hour ago, silverstu said:

Exactly what I was thinking - it has vibes of the 3rd edition WFB box set ..

Have you met Grom? The AoS version would be excellent - I loved those wolf riders [and this is a dwarf collector!]. They also could have Troll allies.

I really hope their opposition isn't Stormcast - Cities would be more interesting [or Stormcast with CoS as allies] also Alarielle seems to be rising in the BR narrative..

Hopefully another preview is announced today so we maybe get some more peeks this week and I think we are due another BR story this week [they are every fortnight?]. I'm busting to know who Kragnos is, what Belakor is up to and how the BR narrative is developing..

New BR short story should be this Wednesday!! I hope it snaps back to the progress of the Waaaghs journey to Excelsis, hell it could even be our first nod at these new Grots!! Maybe a scouting Warband of Snarlfangs appears ahead of a great host of Sun Grots!! If there are indeed Sun Grots this would be a perfect time to introduce the Sulphur Breath Troggoths!!

1 hour ago, Aleser said:

Arent we getting weekly model reveal from Broken realms whole month? Witch hunters duo were first in series

Yep tomorrow is another Reveal!! 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

The only models released separately from the previous iterations of Warhammer Quest were those on individual sprues.  The only Cursed City model likely to get a seperate release therefore is Radukar, unless they do what they did with the Indomitus sprues. 

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

You know you spend too much time  with Age of Sigmar when you refer to the Solar System as the Mortal Realms in public. 

What is this “Solar System” you speak of?

Jokes aside I think this is gonna be a 40K/Necromunda week with the dropping of House of Faith(cawdor witch hunter conversions are a go!) and the water guild. 

So it looks like our suspicions were confirmed - BR: Be'lakor is gonna set a new  (maybe even 3e ready 👀) status quo for Chaos the same way Morathi and Teclis did for Order and Death. By that logic, I can see Kragnos including some stuff for Destruction and maybe one more book after that to get us ready for 3e?

"This book, the next narrative supplement in the ongoing Warhammer Age of Sigmar saga, will be available as both a regular hardback and a deluxe Limited Edition release, featuring gilt page edges, exclusive cover artwork, and more."

...are they not releasing this in ebook form? I hope this is just an omission in the writeup because I have the first two BRs as epubs and I don't want to have to switch format halfway through.y

I assume they ARE because of the error people got with the BR Teclis cover, but...

Edited by Urauloth

16 minutes ago, JPjr said:

not hanging around with the BR books now are they, I wonder if they'll take a pause or we'll have Kragnos in a couple of weeks too.

guess they need to get it all out before AOS3 drops in, what June? July?

It largely depends on when the actually reveal who Kragnos is and when his full model is reveal

but I think sometime in May is a good guess once the Ad Mech codex, next two Underworld warbands, and the Necromunda stuff have all been released 

edit: and Soulblight gravelord, I think they are likely release before Kragnos

Edited by novakai

4 really good looking battalion boxes this time round as well.

Nothing quite tickles my fancy, maybe will pick up the Nighthaunt box and use the Olynder for a conversion somewhere but at this point it feels like 3.0 is coming quick and I really want to make sure I have the funds available for whatever Indomnitus style box they do.

I was banking on a preview next weekend which should give some tips on what's coming.  If not next weekend maybe in 2?

22 minutes ago, pixieproxy said:

Please Soublight pls pls pls

I thought we will have 1 more preview of SoB with new units and a moth after a release since it would be weird if they just did an update with nothing new.  I'm still hoping for a new center piece!

• Like 1