The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, LuminethMage said:

Yup, likely pre-order last week of March, with release in April. WQ being earlier and otherwise they likely would have mentioned that it’s in March. 

That would be so amazing as I’m paid on the 16th. So pumped these will likely be my last big lot of models for the year unless they release more Lumineth, or idoneth. 

With Lumineth being the focus for this month, I'd say a VERY good chance of BR: Teclis preorder this month. With Drukhari up for preorder on March 20th it does make me wonder when BR: Teclis preorder will happen. I suppose they could announce it the following weekend with preorder April 3?

10 minutes ago, BaylorCorvette said:

With Lumineth being the focus for this month, I'd say a VERY good chance of BR: Teclis preorder this month. With Drukhari up for preorder on March 20th it does make me wonder when BR: Teclis preorder will happen. I suppose they could announce it the following weekend with preorder April 3?

I was thinking even earlier, maybe this sunday announcement and preorder 13th, release 20th? I cant imagine them having an almost month long gap with no releases, it is bad for business. 

4 minutes ago, Svalack said:

I was thinking even earlier, maybe this sunday announcement and preorder 13th, release 20th? I cant imagine them having an almost month long gap with no releases, it is bad for business. 

That is a possibility. However per their article this past weekend they are having logistical issues, and we don't really know what that means since they word smithed the article so much. For all we know there could be a gap in releases so GW can get things caught up / figured out. So I guess I wouldn't be surprised if the next preorder was March 20, but I'd also be equally unsurprised if it was the dates you gave.

*EDIT* 

Also, the Serephon Underworlds warband is due out this month too.

Edited by BaylorCorvette

24 minutes ago, BaylorCorvette said:

Last week of March/first week of April would match the time from announcement to release of BR: Morathi pretty much perfectly. By the same logic, we should be expecting BR: Belakor in the last week of April/first week of May.

Edited by Neil Arthur Hotep

8 hours ago, rosa said:

I personally don't like this new vamp model.

Don't get me wrong... It is a great sculpt and I understand everyone who likes it.

It's just that I like the more "high fantasy" way and this rather looks boring and bland. 

But it's just me🤷🏻‍♂️

Said guy with Stormcast in avatar 😜

But prepare for more, GW seems to go after that wider audience 😜

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, EMMachine said:

It cursed city should be released in march or april, the book Cursed City novel would be shown in this list as well, so we are either in the last week of April (and the Cursed City novel isn't added yet, or the release is in May.

While this has been true until late last year, things started to change and stuff started to be moved around and appear suddenly in the list more recently (Before the list was updated always two months in advance).

For example before Amazon would have six months worth of release already on their website, however now they are much more conservative. I got Inferno volume 5 around three months before was published in the black library store.

I think it’s a concatenation of trying to avoid spoilers like they did in the past, especially considering they have an extremely “flexible” schedule at the moment and avoiding bad surprises.

In saying that, given the current difficulties, a release in May would make sense although I would cry all March and April...

39 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Does anyone know when we might get a first glimpse of the Idoneth Underworlds warband?

They’ve been revealing approximately one warband per month, and we’re due the bonereapers before them, so we should see the Ossiarchs this month as well as an Idoneth silhouette, followed by full reveal next month

1 hour ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

Does anyone know when we might get a first glimpse of the Idoneth Underworlds warband?

We get a preview for the next warband once a month, and since we’re due to see the Ossiarch warband later on this week it’s likely we’ll see them around this time next month

1 hour ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

First Friday of April is the best bet.

1 hour ago, Adamcbutton said:

They’ve been revealing approximately one warband per month, and we’re due the bonereapers before them, so we should see the Ossiarchs this month as well as an Idoneth silhouette, followed by full reveal next month

They're showing off the first miniature for the Ossiarchs Warband this Friday.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ragest said:

Preorder 13th release 20th or preorder 27th and release 3rd.

They are saying nothing about lumineth in Warcom, so i guess is the second.

and they have been previewing drukhari for quite some time and had a lot of articles last week too. 

11 hours ago, rosa said:

Don't get me wrong... It is a great sculpt and I understand everyone who likes it.

It's just that I like the more "high fantasy" way and this rather looks boring and bland. 

But it's just me🤷🏻‍♂️

You arent alone,i dont like any of these ulfenkard vampires.

I want vampires with armor and not mongol vampires or vampires with butcher cloths

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rosa said:

But it's just me🤷🏻‍♂️

Sort of precisely why I like it - it looks like a down to earth character, and importantly for me, looks simple to paint!

Each to their own I guess!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Svalack said:

That's possible. I just thought because they didn't mention the actual release date in the article, like they did last month with the Hedonites, that the actual release is next month. Lumineth almost certainly were "originally" planned to be released in February, then pushed back a month, and they haven't shown anything Lumineth related since the preview, but quite a lot of Cursed City info. So I thought that one comes first.

But it could be they changed their schedule again and pushed Cursed City back (the CS novel not being on the list could hint at that, and that fittingly cryptic message from Sunday), because CS is likely the more important release to get right. 

They also mentioned a week ago that there is a Warcry special this month focusing on a story point in BR Teclis, so if BR Teclis wouldn't be out until then, it'd be a bit weird (but then the WD has BR Teclis stuff in it, so...).

That's a lot of words to say: I don't have a clue, lol. I'm sure it's going to happen within a month or so. So, it's fine for me. 

So do any of you suspect that there will be new broken realms box sets and if the current ones will continue? Still on the fence over the Chariot set... nvm just saw that the Anvilguard set is no longer available online, so that answers half of my question. At least here in Canada or in Voltaire's words "quelques arpents de neige".

Edited by Neverchosen