The Rumour Thread

Just now, zilberfrid said:

You know, I just realised a sad thing for the beastmen:

We had a new minotaur, but it's Lumineth.

Now we have yet another... Head, as trophy with the anniversary model.

Though the Slaangors do make up for it.

Shows they're at least making assets that can be brought into an update for the army in the future.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Fulkes said:

I actually really like the idea of Flesh Golems as an undead zombie like addition but with GW I'm.sure they'll hit us out of left field with a concept no one expects.

I think a massive Frankenstein-ish monster of an amalgamation of body parts of different races would be awesome. Like the Hellpit Abomination only more humanoid. 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Undead elf centaur archers is exactly the kind of thing I'd like to see. That's the kind of problem solving I want from my undead.

"I need missile troops, Elves are good at that bring me the top part of that one over there Igor" "Hmm mobility might be an issue, let's stitch it to the rest of that horse over there" 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • LOVE IT! 2

7 hours ago, Eldarain said:

Undead elf centaur archers is exactly the kind of thing I'd like to see. That's the kind of problem solving I want from my undead.

"I need missile troops, Elves are good at that bring me the top part of that one over there Igor" "Hmm mobility might be an issue, let's stitch it to the rest of that horse over there" 

So happy that everyone wants Malifaux Resurrectionist!!
Undead "Centaurs":

Spoiler

Amazon.com: Malifaux: resurrectionists kentauroi: Toys & Games

Zombie/Frankenstein construct:

Spoiler

tg/ - Traditional Games » Thread #49517905Malif: Resurrectionists – Archie: Amazon.de: Spielzeug

Group of zombies in the same base (with a Necromancer/Nicodemus on top):

Spoiler

Wyrd Show Off New Concept Art – OnTableTop – Home of Beasts of War

Edited by Beliman
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

WARNING

A bunch of Legion of Azgorh models from Forgeworld have just been removed from sale. 

Hoath the Ashen
Blacksahrd Warhost
Infernal Guard Ironsworn
Bull centaur execution herd

Are all gone from the UK store. Its' very likely other models from the range will also be removed in time and might well only be there until current stocks are gone. If you want them get them from Forgeworld now.

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk

If you are concerned about this then I'd encourage you to email FW and leave a polite message regarding your support of the range and other fantasy models that FW produces for AoS. Remember though that the biggest way to show support is by actually buying FW models and showing that there's financial gain for FW from the AoS market. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 6

9 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

They did say on the first Friday of every month they would show new models and considering the first Friday this month was New Years Day maybe they delayed it until this week?

there is a private video un youtube (direcharm list) since before christmas eve.

I guess it's the full band of lizards.. so I wait for that postponed article.

I also want to see the pictures of the cards, which usually help to know what the next bands will be like. Especially for the band of vampires and the destruction

1 hour ago, Overread said:

WARNING

A bunch of Legion of Azgorh models from Forgeworld have just been removed from sale. 

Hoath the Ashen
Blacksahrd Warhost
Infernal Guard Ironsworn
Bull centaur execution herd

Are all gone from the UK store. Its' very likely other models from the range will also be removed in time and might well only be there until current stocks are gone. If you want them get them from Forgeworld now.

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk

If you are concerned about this then I'd encourage you to email FW and leave a polite message regarding your support of the range and other fantasy models that FW produces for AoS. Remember though that the biggest way to show support is by actually buying FW models and showing that there's financial gain for FW from the AoS market. 

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to snag some things off the US website just before they went out of stock.