The Rumour Thread

On 6/4/2023 at 8:21 PM, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

How does the made to order stuff work — do you actually have to wait 6 months to get it, or could I get my hands on an old-style Kroak in a couple of weeks? 

My Slann already got shipped! Guess they have at least some stock prepared in advance

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, return_of_grom said:

My Slann already got shipped! Guess they have at least some stock prepared in advance

Me too, My Kroaks are the way! 

My understanding is they have X amount pre made, and every after is cast per order, hence some arrive in a week, and some can take half a year. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PJetski said:

Neave is wearing Thunderstrike armor in Blacktalon, which is quite different from her 1st edition model

14 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Thunderstrike

Seems like I was not paying enough attention to her design 😛

I still hope we get a Dawnbringer Preview still, although a new Neave/Blacktalons character pack would also be better than a Necromunday...

5 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

I really hope this is just a bonus Instagram milestone thing and we still get another reveal...

They probably new they would reach the milestone today and planned the article for that but in the Sunday article they said new miniatureso still possible for something else today

• LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Matrindur said:

They probably new they would reach the milestone today and planned the article for that but in the Sunday article they said new miniatureso still possible for something else today

Primaris Lieutenant? 🙄

11 minutes ago, Draznak said:

Or Thunderstrike Neave ?

I'm afraid of yet another disappointment... Too much waiting for Cities.

Give ME NOW (yet I'd love a character for those other pesky things, I think they are called Stromhosts and they do actually consist of more than just one host)

Realms of Ruin gameplay really reminds me of Dawn of War 2. With what looks like a touch of Halo Wars. I like it ! Both great RTSs. There also looks like there's some capacities ("Reveal", "Shield") to spice up things, I like that. Looks a bit like the tabletop : fun, accessible, but also deeper than you would expect at first glance.

The graphics look very good both for the environment and the models. Like, even the close-ups on the faces look in-engine and they're pretty expressive ! Animations are really smooth. Voice acting sounds great so far. At the point where it makes me appreciate the 1st ed SCE as they're rendered in the game ! They're better proportionned than the miniatures they're based on.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kronos said:

Need to figure out how to include this in my Seraphon, what a beaut. So dynamic! 

IMG_2406.png

Don‘t really see it as part of Seraphon but I‘ve always wanted a new lictor (just to paint for fun, not gonna start Nids) Gonna wait for the normal lictor but Deathleaper looks great - almost like a Mindflayer. I think someone will one day cook up an Illithid cult with this mini as the leader for AoS… 😅

44 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Realms of Ruin gameplay really reminds me of Dawn of War 2. With what looks like a touch of Halo Wars. I like it ! Both great RTSs. There also looks like there's some capacities ("Reveal", "Shield") to spice up things, I like that. Looks a bit like the tabletop : fun, accessible, but also deeper than you would expect at first glance.

The graphics look very good both for the environment and the models. Like, even the close-ups on the faces look in-engine and they're pretty expressive ! Animations are really smooth. Voice acting sounds great so far. At the point where it makes me appreciate the 1st ed SCE as they're rendered in the game ! They're better proportionned than the miniatures they're based on.

Yeah, Realms of Ruin is shaping up to be the first "real" AoS video game. It could potentially sell quite well too, there hasn't been a good DoW 2 style game released in a long time, if it's good enough the market is there. The only painful thing for me is hoping for DLC with more factions, even though 4 is fairly standard for RTS games, it's not even 1/5 of the factions available in AoS...

• Like 4

GHB Preview. Wizard focus this time around. Also this looks like it'll be running until 4.0.

This harsh land is the setting for the next season of Warhammer Age of Sigmar competitive play, which runs for an entire year.

This is an important change in format, as it means the new season is double the length of previous ones. This book will be the go-to matched play resource for twice and long – all the way through to summer next year. You can still look forward to quarterly balance updates, to ensure that the metagame remains as balanced as possible.

246fEZlg4A2xuRPR.jpg

orzc9kY9ACCvIgki.jpg

qt68sWUFGbq0CWxH.jpg

sg2aquGxDrZw26ud.jpg

** You’ll also find four command traits for your Andtorian Locus, two new core battalions, six new grand strategies, and eight new battle tactics.

14 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

5 minutes for a new AoS model

Hopefully at 4pm.

*Huffs Hopeium*

Edited by Clan's Cynic

2 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

GW just sent out the newsletter mail so seems like there won't be anything more today

The preview article definitely said miniatures plural. So maybe we get model reveals on other days now? 

Freeguild Thursdays?