Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

So when is the next event where we can hear some news for AoS?

Edited by Aryann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, xking said:

If you have listen to this, Then you should if you liked the Exorcist https://www.blacklibrary.com/audio/age-of-sigmar-audiobooks/the-imprecation-of-daemons-mp3-2019.html

The Imprecations of Daemons

 

15 hours ago, xking said:

Did you post in the wrong thread? It's not really a rumour after those came out in April 2019 as CD.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EMMachine said:

 

Did you post in the wrong thread? It's not really a rumour after those came out in April 2019 as CD.

I'm in full support of the notion that the only thing not allowed in the rumour thread should be actual facts. :D 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 1:17 PM, tom_gore said:

I'm hoping as big a new release as the Gitz were. Talking about half a dozen new kits or more, endless spells, terrain and of course a tome the ties all that together and adds existing kits as an integral part of it.

That might be what would make me finally start a Death faction.

I'd bet heavy the release will be Git sized or bigger. The amount of marketing usually corresponds to the size of the release and there had been a lot of marketing. 

...which kinda makes me sad for my Bonesplitterz. They've been completely silent since announcing tje book, so anything more than a single new model (besides terrain and endless spells) is unlikely.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hankster said:

...which kinda makes me sad for my Bonesplitterz. They've been completely silent since announcing tje book, so anything more than a single new model (besides terrain and endless spells) is unlikely.

Fixed 😪

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, amysrevenge said:

Fixed 😪

I think IJ might get a Boss on pig, but yeah, new models for my savage orks isn't going to happen. Ahhh, well. Ill just take solice in the they they will probably remain better that Ironjawz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be over the moon if they took the very unlikely step of making a new round base for the Savage Big Boss with the toes sculpted on it.  Technically not a new model, but awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hankster said:

I think IJ might get a Boss on pig, but yeah, new models for my savage orks isn't going to happen. Ahhh, well. Ill just take solice in the they they will probably remain better that Ironjawz.

Unfortunately their teasers/trailers etc are an indication of how big the release will be. The fact that Orruks only got shown a book kinda hints that there most likely wont be any new models. I dont think its unrealistic that all Orruks are getting, are new rules/stats/batallions/alligiance abilities etc. 

I was personally hoping for new Ardboyz. They look terrible compared to how many details  the Brutes/Gore Gruntas have.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, amysrevenge said:

I'd be over the moon if they took the very unlikely step of making a new round base for the Savage Big Boss with the toes sculpted on it.  Technically not a new model, but awesome.

Except for the College Wizards and Nomad Prince, all infantry heroes of the Cities of Sigmar book have a molded square base.

No rumours of them getting new models.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just clip off the sculpted base edges, glue to round base and even out with green stuff :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some models, such as the Tzeentch Magister and the Necromancer have had slightly adjusted moulds so that what used to be the scenic base is now just a piece of scenery that can be glued onto a standard base with no extra work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Morovir said:

Some models, such as the Tzeentch Magister and the Necromancer have had slightly adjusted moulds so that what used to be the scenic base is now just a piece of scenery that can be glued onto a standard base with no extra work.

Yeah, that is a possibility. I am interested whether the Empire Captain also has this treatment, but because noone will ever purchase this, we'll never know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Dakka from the Facebook Aeronautica page - pre-orders on the 31st of August with some stores getting demo copies next week to show it off. Release on the 7th of September. Starting set price RRP of £55 - store price £44 (from that store 3rd party prices may vary)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Overread said:

From Dakka from the Facebook Aeronautica page - pre-orders on the 31st of August with some stores getting demo copies next week to show it off. Release on the 7th of September. Starting set price RRP of £55 - store price £44 (from that store 3rd party prices may vary)

Beastgrave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, swarmofseals said:

Beastgrave?

Was not 21st of September? At least the book is so makes sense it’s the same date

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alghero81 said:

Was not 21st of September? At least the book is so makes sense it’s the same date

No clue, I just wasn't sure what @Overread was referring to in his post and Beastgrave seemed like the most plausible thing at that price point. Too steep for battletomes, too cheap for a battle box .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, swarmofseals said:

No clue, I just wasn't sure what @Overread was referring to in his post and Beastgrave seemed like the most plausible thing at that price point. Too steep for battletomes, too cheap for a battle box .

He's talking about the new Aeronautica Imperialis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raviv said:

He's talking about the new Aeronautica Imperialis

Ohh, my bad. I assumed it'd be an AOS thing XD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep the new Aeronautica Imperialis - a set starting with Imperials VS Orks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be bad news because it means any AoS preorder wave this week will be a small one if it’s AoS at all. Furthermore if the 21st is specialist games (pre-order) that leaves us another 2 weeks only in September for AoS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...