Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

unless is in an unshown mini I don't see the flayed face from the rumor engine here...

8 minutes ago, Gotz said:

unless is in an unshown mini I don't see the flayed face from the rumor engine here...

if you look you can see the cloak on the 'leader' has the kind of stitching on it that the rumour engine had, not sure if it is but that could fit.

I was so focused on the flayed faces it took me a hot minute to notice some of them are wearing flayed arms like particularly fashion forward scarves. 

disgusting, vile, horrific and unnecessary.

instant day one pre-order buy.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

Huh. Having GW tell us how scary and spooky these guys are supposed to be has made me think they're anything but. 

And now I can't stop thinking about how that warband must be skulking around the mortal realms trying to spook people, and people play along because they feel bad for them having cut their faces of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, JPjr said:

if you look you can see the cloak on the 'leader' has the kind of stitching on it that the rumour engine had, not sure if it is but that could fit.

I was so focused on the flayed faces it took me a hot minute to notice some of them are wearing flayed arms like particularly fashion forward scarves. 

disgusting, vile, horrific and unnecessary.

instant day one pre-order buy.

yeah! Didn't realize that before

It can't be confirmed until we can see the back of the mini, but looks like it could be

Am really digging these Unmade.  At the very least I am going to pick some up to convert for my FEC.  These look like perfect ghouls and even though I have over 120 there is always room for more. 

• Like 1

Looks like Warhammer underworlds season 3 is going to be announce at AoS open day 

• LOVE IT! 1

On 7/9/2019 at 8:46 AM, Kramer said:

Oh forgot about that and my Google fu fails me. Anywhere I can find a summary of what’s going up? 

it was a heads up from the FLG, they said that big centrepeices were getting cranked up. the thirster is now at 85 pounds, what was he before? has it increased?

• Like 1

I fully expected it would, we're within about two months of the last expansion release.

I like how if the unmade eat a hotdog and spill ketchup it still ends up landing on their face.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Cambot1231 said:

I like how if the unmade eat a hotdog and spill ketchup it still ends up landing on their face.

Hotdog, the number 1 food in Shyish🌭

#NagashIsAll

Edited by Kramer

So I imagine this newest Warcry reveal answers who this is:

Capture3.JPG.6d7c6dbf65763ed903fb3ad3bc815674.JPG

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

My bet is on Hysh as the last warband as I said many pages ago. So far got all then right and there are only 3 realms left but, excluding Azyr, to me the last symbol does not evoque fire or fiery...

Edited by alghero81

Well I'm glad I was wrong about Shyish being the one that didn't get a warband, they look fantastic. Now all that's left is either Aqshy or Hysh, both could go with the icon imo so it's a tough call as to which it will be but as much as I want the last one to be Hysh I have a feeling it'll be for Aqshy. This is going off the assumption that we know so little about Hysh that for all we know Tyrion and Teclis could have pulled a Sigmar and somehow gotten rid of all the chaos tribes, or GW just doesn't want to reveal anything about what's going on in Hysh yet. Hopefully GW proves me wrong like they did with the Shyish warband though, that cracked me up finding out they were getting a warband not too long after I had just said they probably wouldn't.

honestly a hysh warband of paladin-like chaos warriors that see Sigmar as the tyrantical BBEG that needs to be stopped could be interesting.

• Like 3

100% it will be Hysh.  There's a dichotomy to all the warbands announced so far where each one is the opposite of another, Hysh will be last as the opposite of Ulgu.

Iron Golems/Untamed Beasts (Metal/Beasts, Chamon/Ghur)

Splintered Fang/Unmade (Life/Death, Ghyran/Shyish)

Corvus Cabal / ??? (Shadow/Light, Ulgu/Hysh)

Likely will see them this week.

• Like 2

Nah it'll be a 2nd warband from Aqshy because that's the only realm that really matters to GW

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

So two champs on stilts, I’d pay to see that as a UFC event. 

Loving pretty much everything about this Warband, the look style, and grittiness of it. “Wearing their oen faces as belts” may be on the sungle most metal things I’ve read in Warhammer. I am suprised though by the lack of mutations across all the groups,  no tenctacles, a claw, or twinned head on any of the Warbands.

Edited by Kronos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PJetski said:

Nah it'll be a 2nd warband from Aqshy because that's the only realm that really matters to GW

But there hasn't been a first one yet! 🤣 🤣 

Man those new warcry models are filthy disgusting 🤢 

Love em! 

Posted (edited)

My goodness - this warband captures the post apocalyptic horror of the Age of Chaos amazingly well. Imagine these abominations facing off against the Stormcast, how awesome would that look. That champion is probably the most Blanchian model ever released - awesome work GW.

Edited by Greyshadow
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JackdawGin said:

100% it will be Hysh.  There's a dichotomy to all the warbands announced so far where each one is the opposite of another, Hysh will be last as the opposite of Ulgu.

Iron Golems/Untamed Beasts (Metal/Beasts, Chamon/Ghur)

Splintered Fang/Unmade (Life/Death, Ghyran/Shyish)

Corvus Cabal / ??? (Shadow/Light, Ulgu/Hysh)

You know now that you mention it it kind of makes the start kit matchup seem off. True, you have the metal vs flesh but they’re both warbands of big burly dudes. Matching up one or the other with the Crow Boys or the Unmade would be an interesting contrast between that big burly look and a very different spindly sort of aesthetic.

• Like 1

I honestly don't think the last warband will be Hysh.  In Looncurse the Sylvaneth have a "partially ajar door" into the realm and literally bath in the light of Hysh to receive its blessings of enlightenment.  I am not sure the Dark Gods have much or any foothold in that domain anymore (if they ever did).

Aqshy on the other hand roils the blood and temperament hence why Khorne found such purchase there.

Now that I posted this it will most definitely be the opposite but that is my feeling at the moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Travis Baumann said:

honestly don't think the last warband will be Hysh.  In Looncurse the Sylvaneth have a "partially ajar door" into the realm and literally bath in the light of Hysh to receive its blessings of enlightenment.  I am not sure the Dark Gods have much or any foothold in that domain anymore (if they ever did).

Hysh is also the realm symmetry, light, enlightenment and (forbidden) knowledge. Seems like a fertile ground for corruption to me and a great opposite to chaos. I expect it to be fully overrun by chaos but the release of the Light elves being the tipping point into orders favour. 

4 hours ago, Travis Baumann said:

I honestly don't think the last warband will be Hysh.  In Looncurse the Sylvaneth have a "partially ajar door" into the realm and literally bath in the light of Hysh to receive its blessings of enlightenment.  I am not sure the Dark Gods have much or any foothold in that domain anymore (if they ever did).

Aqshy on the other hand roils the blood and temperament hence why Khorne found such purchase there.

Now that I posted this it will most definitely be the opposite but that is my feeling at the moment.

I believe in the Core Rulebook the section on Hysh mentions there were a lot a a lot of leaders, wizards and scholars that basically kept trying to out do each other, building their towers and pillars higher and becoming more arrogant, prideful and jealous over time until it became more like an addiction than what it originally was. Which eventually drew the forces of Slaanesh to them destroying their paradise so there definitely was Chaos in Hysh at some point.

There was also a battle for the Realmgates of Hysh between the Aelves and Chaos, but we don’t know how it ended.