The Rumour Thread

If we’re predicting who’s getting a Wave 2 in 4th Edition, my money is on, in no particular order: Idoneth, Fyreslayers, Kharadron, Tzeentch, Nurgle, and Bonereapers, with Destruction getting a full update for the Ogors and maybe an update for the Bonesplittaz. 

• Like 2

Black Library Celebration next week.

OPhm4VDFiblm8h4K.jpg

DaTgHqbysvnDy2kX.jpg

E3eCvdLMGf9fyLrS.jpg

This year’s anthology of short stories to coincide with the Black Library Celebration is packed with explosive action from some of your favourite authors, featuring five stories from across the worlds of Warhammer. For a limited time starting on the 10th of February, a digital copy of this compilation will be added free of charge to all orders placed on the BlackLibrary.com webstore. You’ll be able to acquire a physical copy at Warhammer stores and certain independent retailers during their own Black Library celebrations – contact your local store for details.

Here on Warhammer Community we’ll be joining in the Black Library Celebrations, and bringing you the latest exciting model reveals and news of upcoming events.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Hoping for Beasts range refresh as well, if they do I think itll be 3.0 Sylvaneth sized as having Skaven refreshed and Chaos Duardin released is already quite a bit.

I could also see Tyrion coming this Edition at the end of the cycle in the new Narrative. Building towards Malerion in 5.0.

I think that the reason that Phoenix Temple were removed from CoS is that they're about to be replaced by Tyrion when Lumineth get a new Battletome

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, mawhis117 said:

I think that the reason that Phoenix Temple were removed from CoS is that they're about to be replaced by Tyrion when Lumineth get a new Battletome

Yeah, if I were a betting man this is what I'd place my wager on. Tyrion has to turn up at some point and he's thoroughly associated with sun imagery now, so I imagine they want to bring back phoenix-related stuff via his followers.

To be fair, AoS-ified Phoenix Guard type models would potentially be awesome.

• Like 8
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, mawhis117 said:

I hoping / wishing for some elves on dragons or what are the rumours how his army would look like? 

1 hour ago, Acrozatarim said:

Yeah, if I were a betting man this is what I'd place my wager on. Tyrion has to turn up at some point and he's thoroughly associated with sun imagery now, so I imagine they want to bring back phoenix-related stuff via his followers.

To be fair, AoS-ified Phoenix Guard type models would potentially be awesome.

image.png.49b95af00680b50be6b3ccb5977317c5.png

Or not. 🥴

• Haha 9
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, rattila said:

Man i do hope for a second wave of ossiarch with shooting unit and more siege machines. Their battletome was in may 2023? So probably near the end of 4th.

I think that depends on how they approach 4th edition. If it is a reset similar to what happened in 40k 10th edition. Then the order in which we see new battletomes could be completely detached from the order that factions received an update in 3rd. I do not know, but I suspect that we will see a launch of AoS 4th very similar to what we saw for 40k 10th and all 3rd edition Battletomes will be for 3rd edition and we will have Battlescroll packs for each of the factions to kick off 4th. 

5 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Was the BL preview our preorder preview for this week? :/

TBH I think a few lighter weeks regarding releases is a good thing if it means that GW can focus on sorting some of their stock issues. 

Edited by Hollow
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Hollow said:

TBH I think a few lighter weeks regarding releases is a good thing if it means that GW can focus on sorting some of their stock issues. 

Agreed 100%. It’s great to have new stuff, but they clearly can’t keep up with it all which just leads to frustration.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danaork said:

Well, what are you thinking about a Slaanesh's escape in the lore ? Which factions/realms this event can impact ? Can this event be the fourth or fifth Age of Sigmar edition's plot ?

I think Slaanesh's escape would be linked somehow to Malerion's faction launch, and would mainly happen in Ulgu.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danaork said:

Can this Rumor Engine be a Hell pit Abomination refresh for new Skavens ? I longer have search an hypothese for this hand, and this model are so correct compared with it.

2023-11-21.jpg.d5069fa456f1333499c3b1e0c0f53150.jpg

99120206012_SKAHellpitAbomination01.jpg.e75308bd553ada1838c9811ccbaa17b5.jpg

I dont think Abomination is really on the refresh board, considering it is one of the newesr skavn kits

Edited by Gutsu17
  • Like 6

26 minutes ago, Danaork said:

Can this Rumor Engine be a Hell pit Abomination refresh for new Skavens ? I longer have search an hypothese for this hand, and this model are so correct compared with it.

2023-11-21.jpg.d5069fa456f1333499c3b1e0c0f53150.jpg

99120206012_SKAHellpitAbomination01.jpg.e75308bd553ada1838c9811ccbaa17b5.jpg

As Gutsu mentioned, it is one of the newest kits, but maybe something similar that we haven't seen yet. the hands fit 120% with the Abomination.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1