The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

Maybe the CoS terrain isn't actually from a model kit. When the ossiarchs launched they had some great terrain pieces appearing in pictures of the army, but after the full launch gw revealed that the terrain was custom built by the eavy metal team. Maybe it is the same story here 

Sounds like something Nagash might do, but Sigmar would never play with our hearts like that.

• Haha 3

I wonder if next Edition we will switch Warcry locations as well? If Skaven are the big bad and Malerions Aelves all release next Edition could we be going to Ulgu? Or will we be going to whichever Realm the Dawnbringer Crusades claims it foothold in?

Seems to be either Ghyran, Aqshy or Ulgu has a chance.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I wonder if next Edition we will switch Warcry locations as well? If Skaven are the big bad and Malerions Aelves all release next Edition could we be going to Ulgu? Or will we be going to whichever Realm the Dawnbringer Crusades claims it foothold in?

Seems to be either Ghyran, Aqshy or Ulgu has a chance.

My bet is Ulgu !

yes, Skaven clan eshin and malerion aelves(ulguroth legionaries) 

Maybe we will see something new for Daugthers of Khaine and Slaanesh 

Shadrac_Convergence_Map_01.jpg

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Je me demande si dans la prochaine édition nous changerons également d'emplacement Warcry ? Si les Skavens sont les grands méchants et que les Malerions Aelves sortent tous la prochaine édition, pourrions-nous aller à Ulgu ? Ou irons-nous dans le royaume dans lequel les croisades Dawnbringer prétendent s'implanter ?

Il semble que Ghyran, Aqshy ou Ulgu aient une chance.

Skaven will be good in this place as the main antagonist V4 I think too. I too for my part am only waiting for Malerion and his "Umbraneth", this Shadow God must be glorified with his faction by reveals soon. I so love them all !!

8 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

link for us who don't watch him?

Add Knights to the S2D box

19 hours ago, Rekkiem said:

I randomly tuned into his live stream 30 minutes ago. His words:

Slaves to darkness:

Lord on a horse/names character

Warriors

Seraphon:

Slann

Kroxigors

Saurus Warriors

And the new mounted (assume raptadons?)

Re Seraphon, the value of the price is wrong, IE about 30 quid below the expected value. Either one of those units is doubled up, or by new mounted he means aggradon lancers + scar vet

S2D is obviously not complete (could reach 31% with two Warriors and two Knights so maybe that if nothing else is added?) but for the Seraphon I expect Aggradons not Raptadons.

With one of each and Aggradons for the mounted it would only be 17% so not enough. A second Warriors sprue would bring it up to 33% which is in the expected range so probably that. But could also be a second Kroxigor so you can build both versions

Edited by Matrindur

1 hour ago, Matrindur said:

Add Knights to the S2D box

S2D is obviously not complete (could reach 31% with two Warriors and two Knights so maybe that if nothing else is added?) 

Considering the earlier rumor said it was Be'lakor themed I would have expected a box or two of Chaos Legionnaires since they're devoted to him and have synergy with Eternus. I'd be very surprised if they aren't included. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

I think the the faction scenery kits might go away with aos 4. They struggle to keep the china made kits in stock and I think the rules could be cut without really effecting the game that much 

I hope they stay, why they cant be produceed in UK?

Edited by Aleser

11 minutes ago, Aleser said:

I hope they stay, why they cant be produceed in UK?

Because the UK factories are already flat out churning out the models. Also, the terrain doesn't need the same level of detail, therefore GW was happy to outsorce that part. They'll either make it cheaply abroad or don't make it at all, investing in another in-house production line for the terrain only wouldn't be financially viable for them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Matrindur said:

Seraphon:

Slann

Kroxigors

Saurus Warriors

And the new mounted (assume raptadons?)

hmmm literally the same as seraphon army box only with 1 kroxigor unit added??

since the army box is still in lot of stores that battleforce wouldnt make any sense.

new guys would grab army box because it  has higher disscount and book with goodies, old players allready has every model there, noone will grab it only for kroxis, we have the vanguard box for that.

and it has 2/3 of vanguards units also in the box?? 

ill be so sad if this is true, since i only bough armybox of new models, waitting for vanguard and battleforce, and both will be a total dissapoint :( so ill have to grab spawn,kroxis,agradons and heros outside any discount box.

Edited by Kitsumy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Aw, was hoping to snag Kroak at a discount with this year's battleforce. I understood it as Warriors, Kroxigors, a regular Slann, and a squad of Aggradons. 

As for WarCry in Skaven-land, imagine a bunch of "subterranean" stuff, like a giant sewer full of lost treasure. Sounds pretty good to me.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Magnusaur said:

Aw, was hoping to snag Kroak at a discount with this year's battleforce. I understood it as Warriors, Kroxigors, a regular Slann, and a squad of Aggradons. 

As for WarCry in Skaven-land, imagine a bunch of "subterranean" stuff, like a giant sewer full of lost treasure. Sounds pretty good to me.

To be fair he just says it contains a Slann, so that could be Kroak that's been misidentified by his source.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

I think the the faction scenery kits might go away with aos 4. They struggle to keep the china made kits in stock and I think the rules could be cut without really effecting the game that much 

Except aren't Wildwoods a pretty major part of how Sylvaneth play?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

I feel like if they were going away they'd have already gone OOP, kind of like how the 40k 'faction terrain' pieces like the GSC drill and Mek Workshop just silently vanished one day.

I don't think GW see "struggling to keep in stock" as a bad thing, especially when it's explained to the suits as practically being a 'mandatory' purchase (because free) they know will quickly sell once they're back. 

• Like 2