The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Arzalyn said:

There still hope of some minor model release as Nighthaunt got. Eshin have 2 units, they could make a refresh for them, but that would mean no new units (other than a new hero).

I don't know, if the releases were something we would have already got a "camera potato" preview 

:(

MODERATOR NOTICE

Please remember the site rules regarding the posting of copyright content: 

Posting Copyrighted Content
Please refrain from posting photos of copyright material. This might take the form of photos of a battletome, rulebooks (even those not yet published) or links to this type of content on external websites. This includes rules, models, artwork etc...  
Special note - we are aware that unpublished material released in advance of publication is often very popular as rumour material. Whilst we expect users to continue to follow the rules regarding such material, we are more lenient when taking disciplinary action regarding this matter. 

I fully appreciate how exciting a new Slaves to Darkness battletome is and the leaked models are looking awesome, but please lets remember to avoid posting copyright material. I'm very sure we'll get some official GW information over the coming days, either a warcom article or even part of the new reveals coming next week. So we hopefully won't have long before we see official great photos and images of all the new stuff. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Garrac said:

I don't know, if the releases were something we would have already got a "camera potato" preview 

:(

They won't fill a whole day of AoS next week only discussing the fact that the Slyvaneth battletome will come out in summer. There are almost certainly models we have not seen yet, even with this leak.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

They won't fill a whole day of AoS next week only discussing the fact that the Slyvaneth battletome will come out in summer. There are almost certainly models we have not seen yet, even with this leak.

Personally I’m not even certain if the skaven are getting a new battletome in summer.

it could as well be that the slaves to darkness ist the chaos battletome in summer.

so basically I’m mostly just wondering when the skaven get their white dwarf update

Edited by Skreech Verminking

Just now, Skreech Verminking said:

Personally I’m not even certain if the skaven are getting a new battletome in summer.

it could as well be that the slaves to darkness ist the chaos battletome in summer.

so basically I’m mostly just wondering when the skaven get their white dwarf update

There has been so much Skaven evidence over the months that I will honestly be surprised if it doesn't pan out.

• The mischive hint in the WarCom roadmap.
  • The Whitefang tease.
  • The new Underworlds warband.
  • The repackaged Clanrats.

It's not impossible that we will see Slaves this summer instead, but I for one would still find it surprising.

• Like 5

I am awash with hype. If they werent going to reveal this next week now they definately will!!

You couldnt have an entire show just for new Sylvaneth and Skaven Tomes and a unit or two, these guys are gunna get officially revealed there as well.

I cant believe we have confirmation of Chaos Duardin. Regardless if they are for Warcry that is epic Im so happy for @Beliman @King Under the Mountain @Public Universal Duardin!!

• LOVE IT! 2

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I cant believe we have confirmation of Chaos Duardin. Regardless if they are for Warcry that is epic Im so happy for @Beliman @King Under the Mountain @Public Universal Duardin!!

Watch the Horns of Hashut turn out to be Chaos-twisted Alarith Stoneguard

EDIT: On second thought, I apologize. I should not have spoken this evil into the world.

Edited by Neil Arthur Hotep
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

It looks like a really great release for Slaves to Darkness players (including myself). Will definitely be picking up the new units.

Not sure if I like the Daemon Prince model (but the pictures I've seen aren't high quality so that may change), but the Daemon Prince warscrolls looks pretty weak without context unfortunately (average of 3 damage against a 3+ save with no real tricks, and losing inbuilt always strike first and +1 to hit on a charge).  

This is super cool (especially those chosen!!!!!!!!!)  

The only thing reducing my hype at the moment is that some of these scroll names kinda imply we might NOT be getting a chaos dwarf army anytime soon :(

I'd be okay with chaos dwarves getting mixed in with Slaves to Darkness, except that this includes none of their signature war machines.  It won't feel like we "actually have chaos dwarves" till we get those bad boys back, at least not for me.  I mean, technically we've had "chaotic dwarves" for a hot minute already thanks to warcry.

I'm still hoping that Skaven get more than just a character but sounds like we have an exciting rest of the year to come for AoS!

Regarding the new units listed in the Slaves contents page it's important to remember that some of them could be Warcry related if that's still getting reveals next week. The Horns of Hashut sound very much like a warband name to me.