The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, novakai said:

Don’t know what it is but it’s in blood bowl colours so that be my guess 

7713428A-F48D-4C7F-BE05-4036840DA590.jpeg.b974ee9c7b3928926937af551b7833e5.jpeg

I think BB people were expecting a Norse team, but I can't really square that with the shield. Can't square that with any blood bowl team though, to be fair.

Oh man, I’m trying really hard to keep my expectations in the realm of possibility, but I’m also getting hyped. My main hopes for this are 1 or 2 warbands for Harrowdeep revealed as well as a road map released more like the one we got for Direchasm. As for AoS proper more or less expecting just the battletomes revealed and MAYBE some silhouettes and if we’re really lucky 1 or 2 characters revealed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Me-dude-sa said:

Oh man, I’m trying really hard to keep my expectations in the realm of possibility, but I’m also getting hyped. My main hopes for this are 1 or 2 warbands for Harrowdeep revealed as well as a road map released more like the one we got for Direchasm. As for AoS proper more or less expecting just the battletomes revealed and MAYBE some silhouettes and if we’re really lucky 1 or 2 characters revealed.

They already released a road map for harrowdeep

2 minutes ago, novakai said:

Well at least they don’t do MW on 6s, that would have trigger a lot of spectral bolts in some people

Depends if there’s anything associated with keywords…. 😉🤣

They sound quite good and I like the idea of having lots of units appear on the board anywhere to do some damage to things. Could be cool to chip away at units holding objectives. (Assuming Nighthaunts can still move around as much as they can now).

• Like 2

Step 1: Create controversy and s***posting.

Step 2: Make people feel like they're watching a train wreck.

Step 3: Deliver a full battletome and thanks to all the attention generated from step 2 & 3 get more people into the book, i.e. deliver the cure to the "pain" people felt before.

Alternative title; Dr. Saltmine or, how I learned to stop worrying and love the hype cycle (reference for you movie buffs).

NH is likely to have plenty of allegiance abilities and leaders with synergy.

I'm so over huffing mopium at this point.

Also, least it is something more creative that MWs on 6s. Heh, look at me not getting dry skin from excess salt. 🤗

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

Wow it's trash.

It seems that it's either lazy design (MWs), power creep (MWs) or trash these days. I like them - the combination of short range / ignore LoS and cover / deep strike and teleport / average damage is fresh and unique for Death.

• Like 9

I actually really like the rule that lets the ghosts shoot through walls - I've always preferred flurry rules, rather than mortal wounds/pluses to hit/pluses to wound/rerolling etc and these seem to be a good compromise, giving a useful benefit without it being samey. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

JRwkmgxmA03L1KU0.jpg.f607f4bbdf33b4b6cfe9d1134d54ee27.jpg

I like it. They seem to have finally learned a thing or two about not loading both mortal wound/LoS onto shooting from the Sentinels....

Not amazing but if things start coming out along these lines excessive shooting will be much less of an issue.

Edited by BigNStinky
  • Like 1

The rule is weird but I like that GW is trying something new. It also seems to fit thematically into Har Kuron lore--rangers that can shoot through buildings would be invaluable. These rangers are tied to the scrivener in a morbidly funny way too, 

"The Craventhrone Guard makes his miserable existence even worse. In life, they were his strongmen, dragged into the unceasing nightmare of unlife and cursed to obey Valentian in all but one respect – their bolts will always land the killing blow before their master does."

Fluffy, interesting, and new. Let's go!

• Like 1