The Rumour Thread

7 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

When will new start collecting get shown? I was thinking of DoK, Idoneth and goblins? Would be cool to see a start collecting of spiders with arachnarok, 10 spiders and spider boss. Everything fits on price and points to the start collecting boxes 

I dont think they have every included a finecast model in a start collecting set so i think it is unlikely that Spiderfang will get one. Moonclan will possibly get one with the Loon boss a unit of squigs and some gobbos.  

2 minutes ago, Ekrund Oath Splitters said:
10 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

When will new start collecting get shown? I was thinking of DoK, Idoneth and goblins? Would be cool to see a start collecting of spiders with arachnarok, 10 spiders and spider boss. Everything fits on price and points to the start collecting boxes 

I dont think they have every included a finecast model in a start collecting set so i think it is unlikely that Spiderfang will get one. Moonclan will possibly get one with the Loon boss a unit of squigs and some gobbos.  

There were a start collecting spiderfang last year until this summer If I recall well.

It is unfortunate that they stopped it.

There was no spiderfang Start collecting set. The were ally sets designed to add something like 400pts of allies to your main force. Many of them cost more than a start collection and I dont think they all head heroes in, which means you can't 'start collection' and an army with them as you'd still have to buy another box to get a commander.
There were still pretty good, but never meant to be a regular item.

8 minutes ago, Blueraven84 said:

I wonder if there will be a way to make troggoths battleline in new book...?

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

All Troggoth army is supposedly possible according to the interview. 

Yes, they confirmed that in the interview. The troggboss will make at least one kind of Troggoths a Battleline unit. 

• Like 1

I was totally confused, at first I thought the hammer troggoth was the troggboss because of its size, then I thought the centipede troggoth was a shaman of sorts, because it looked smlaler, noe Am I wrong to beleiev its the same model as an alterntaive build like the treeman (awesome) , or teo kits(awesome). Or does the Dankhold build several kits with lots of extras (more awesome). Why is the shadespire troll so little? or doe sit look little? why is that frog so big?

Does the rockgut kit only buold rockguts, or do we get more out of it? Haven’t seen a monstrous infantry unit be a solombuold for wuite some time.

6 minutes ago, Oredre said:

Odd query; I really enjoyed the music from the Gloomspite Gitz reveal trailer. Is there any person posting here that knows where that music originates, or if it was something composed for the trailer?

it from the Soundtrack of Warhammer 40k Mechanicus video game. GW like using music from their licensed video game for their trailer sometimes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I’m not even a Destruction player or fan for that matter, and this is probably the best release ever. It’s the first time I absolutely love every single model in the lineup, not to mention the lineup is huge!

Buying the book and the dice on release and I may be tempted to build a small army.

• Like 1